"Liberal" teachers are condescending

It has been many a decade since I was in a University, but back in the day most of us were far too intelligent to divide the world into these two simple-minded camps called "liberal" and "conservative".

We were there to learn instead of just indulging in these unintelligent polemics.
I doubt college is the same as it used to be. I don't know your age but college is definitely different from when my parents went there. Some professors flat out call you stupid as a professor working for the gov if you tell them you are a conservative.
You will get called that at work also, you gonna sullen up and cry?
I've been in the military and I didn't cry then and I won't cry now. lol. It's not about crying. I already told you it's the fact of brainwashing going on in a government organization. In the military they don't tell you what to believe, they only care that you do your job. It should be the same in Universities about your personal beliefs.

You libs say to suck it up about this and then defend a couple of fags suing a family business over not baking them a cake for their wedding. Such gross double standards.
Damn,, the military does not tell you what to believe......???? What military was you in?
Cake? You and your cake....When I ran business I didn't care if you blew a dude, I just wanted your money for a job.....I never knew what kind of sexual relations my clients had....Moralist are progressives,and I don't care for progressives when it comes to having to live their morality jive...
The military makes you believe in respect, integrity, cleanliness, and other things. They don't care your sexual orientation, religion, or political beliefs. I don't know how long ago you were in the military but that's what I was taught. They teach you what is necessary to perform your job and that's all.

Because they disagreed with you does not make them brain washers. sm, it is OK to disagree.
It's not about disagreeing. It's about the systematical destruction of free thought. They don't even let you express your opinion or punish you for it. That's brainwashing. When you have to go through 4 years of it to get any sort of decent job now days they shouldn't be so discriminatory.
Ah, so now you are the victim of education....oh my....
I'm not a victim but all the weak minded people that will bring about the destruction of the USA by voting left are the real losers. College fills you with hate for white people and tells you how whites have victimized everybody and some people buy into it not realizing how false it is.
Oh please, spare me the lecture..impertinence will fade when real experience and age takes over...
You ain't lived as of yet...College filled me with knowledge cause I ignored people like you and kept with the plan...
People talk about how the country is shittier than it used to be and it's because there used to be standards, strong moral values, and good people. The left pushes for lawlessness and breaking apart the family while pretending to be the good guys.
That is exactly what the Klan was saying in the forties and fifties.

It has been many a decade since I was in a University, but back in the day most of us were far too intelligent to divide the world into these two simple-minded camps called "liberal" and "conservative".

We were there to learn instead of just indulging in these unintelligent polemics.
I doubt college is the same as it used to be. I don't know your age but college is definitely different from when my parents went there. Some professors flat out call you stupid as a professor working for the gov if you tell them you are a conservative.
I've been in the military and I didn't cry then and I won't cry now. lol. It's not about crying. I already told you it's the fact of brainwashing going on in a government organization. In the military they don't tell you what to believe, they only care that you do your job. It should be the same in Universities about your personal beliefs.

You libs say to suck it up about this and then defend a couple of fags suing a family business over not baking them a cake for their wedding. Such gross double standards.
Damn,, the military does not tell you what to believe......???? What military was you in?
Cake? You and your cake....When I ran business I didn't care if you blew a dude, I just wanted your money for a job.....I never knew what kind of sexual relations my clients had....Moralist are progressives,and I don't care for progressives when it comes to having to live their morality jive...
The military makes you believe in respect, integrity, cleanliness, and other things. They don't care your sexual orientation, religion, or political beliefs. I don't know how long ago you were in the military but that's what I was taught. They teach you what is necessary to perform your job and that's all.
No they don't, you also have classes on how to interact with females...

I took sociology and the colleges of today are not the same that they were in 1972. I promise you that. Way more liberal. It's basically believe in evolution, white people are bad, and that blacks are all owed everything or you don't pass.

I would have been laughed right out of my science courses in 1972 had I spouted any creationist nonsense.

Why don't you go to Bob Jones University if you want a fundiecation?
It's still the same then despite the fact that most people believe a god created us.

Which makes you do your job? If you didn't know how to not rape females or sexually assault them then you wouldn't be able to perform your job.

Which makes you do your job? If you didn't know how to not rape females or sexually assault them then you wouldn't be able to perform your job.
Well sorry cupcake, they also have classes on drug abuse, sexually transmitted diseases.....You know they have to treat everyone the same, and the dumbest sets the goal post....

Well sorry cupcake, they also have classes on drug abuse, sexually transmitted diseases.....You know they have to treat everyone the same, and the dumbest sets the goal post....
I've been through all the stupid training. They do it to get the most out of you that they can. If you constantly have STDs you miss days of work or if you do drugs you get kicked out. Simple as that. They also talk about underage drinking and DUIs. If it didn't hurt them then they wouldn't talk about it. They only give training on things that negatively effect the military as a whole. When at work you must treat everyone equally.

I've been through all the stupid training. They do it to get the most out of you that they can. If you constantly have STDs you miss days of work or if you do drugs you get kicked out. Simple as that. They also talk about underage drinking and DUIs. If it didn't hurt them then they wouldn't talk about it. They only give training on things that negatively effect the military as a whole. When at work you must treat everyone equally.
Or you can be subject to an Ar-15..by financially punishing you, they are controlling your beliefs and actions...

I don't know what an Ar-15 is. Do you mean pay cut for 45 days and restriction?

My point is that they don't deal with forcing you to like other religions/races. They just say to treat them equally so people do. That's what I want in college. I don't want people to be so close minded in a learning environment that they can't treat people equally. I could go on and on with professors feeding them the liberal bullshit they want to hear and they would love me, but fuck that.

The way the liberals are now they just want to stamp out anyone that doesn't agree with them. They have no room for acceptance.
Or you can be subject to an Ar-15..by financially punishing you, they are controlling your beliefs and actions...

Last edited:
Ive noticed that college professors who are liberal are condescending towards their students while conservative teachers are not. An example is when a particular student is as bright or brighter than they are (it happens a lot). They do not engage these students or do they bother to answer their in depth questions that require a more thought out answer. They are more likely to reply with the attitude of I am the professor and you are the dumb college student so think as I think. Conservative professors seem to respect their students abilities more and are more likely to think out their an answer to a students question or at least allow their students some free range in their thought process. It is just something I notice.

There are conservative professors in colleges/universities? Damn, how did I get a MA without ever meeting one? But you're right. They were condescending until I humbled them with facts. Indeed I made arguments they were unaware existed. Why? Because they were brought up in a thought bubble, never having seen the real world and going from high school to college to working in college. Then they are taught that they're the new elites and they have the answers to everything. Then an adult learner like myself steps in and shatters their world view. Higher learning was fun.

Ive noticed that college professors who are liberal are condescending towards their students while conservative teachers are not. An example is when a particular student is as bright or brighter than they are (it happens a lot). They do not engage these students or do they bother to answer their in depth questions that require a more thought out answer. They are more likely to reply with the attitude of I am the professor and you are the dumb college student so think as I think. Conservative professors seem to respect their students abilities more and are more likely to think out their an answer to a students question or at least allow their students some free range in their thought process. It is just something I notice.

There are conservative professors in colleges/universities? Damn, how did I get a MA without ever meeting one? But you're right. They were condescending until I humbled them with facts. Indeed I made arguments they were unaware existed. Why? Because they were brought up in a thought bubble, never having seen the real world and going from high school to college to working in college. Then they are taught that they're the new elites and they have the answers to everything. Then an adult learner like myself steps in and shatters their world view. Higher learning was fun.
I doubt you did anything but annoy them with what they had already looked into and rejected, however, community college teachers are hardly the best around.

I doubt you did anything but annoy them with what they had already looked into and rejected, however, community college teachers are hardly the best around.

Yeah, I must have gotten a MA from a community college. Spot on there loser.

You are a moron if you think community colleges hand out MA's. Where did you attend?

I believe in your MA like I believe in the Easter Bunny.

After he googles "MA" lol.

After he googles "MA" lol.
Whatever degree-mill you attended does not interest me. You should have invested the money in T-bills instead.

Forum List

Back