"Liberal" teachers are condescending

Nothin' like a government handout eh?

Ummmmmmm how is something I paid into a handout?
Because you didn't. We paid for your ass the whole time you were cannon fodder, and even after that apparently.

You do understand that I paid into the GI Bill and it was funded by everyone else who paid into it right?
It was funded by taxes, like the job you had as cannon fodder. Don't try pulling the "but I paid taxes" bit since it was our money in the first place.
Every government employee is paid by taxes... Just some are way more honorable such as the military.
Our hired guns are anything but honorable. Robots that eat and shit, and kill what we want them to on the other side of the fucking planet, hopefully that is. They protect American capitalism, American access to markets, not America. That's why they are on the shores of Iraq, not Oregon.

Whatever degree-mill you attended does not interest me. You should have invested the money in T-bills instead.
You're ignorant and probably watch NASCAR.
Yeah, I sound just like a NASCAR guy. Morons, total fucking morons here.
You do with all your ignorant illogical racist rants. What separates you from a NASCAR fan I don't know but it's not much.
Most of them don't have the brains necessary to clean up after my dog, nor would I let them.

And proving the op correct, that liberals are condescending.
Of course we are. Most of you are as dumb as dog shit (and cannon fodder).

Because you didn't. We paid for your ass the whole time you were cannon fodder, and even after that apparently.
They did way more than all the poor people living of welfare.
Most people on welfare are white, Whitey.
I don't care what color they are. I didn't mention race in my statement.
Just helping you understand the plight of your race, Whitey.

You do understand that I paid into the GI Bill and it was funded by everyone else who paid into it right?
It was funded by taxes, like the job you had as cannon fodder. Don't try pulling the "but I paid taxes" bit since it was our money in the first place.
Every government employee is paid by taxes... Just some are way more honorable such as the military.

Yeah, if you saw the cool $28,000 I made the year I was deployed to Iraq one might realize that I could have made more money as a meter-maid in Chicago. The bang for the buck the U.S. taxpayer gets out of the military as compared to other government jobs is phenomenal.

I believe in your MA like I believe in the Easter Bunny.

After he googles "MA" lol.
Whatever degree-mill you attended does not interest me. You should have invested the money in T-bills instead.

You are definitely not a NASCAR guy...you might last all of five seconds at 200 mph.

Fine as long as it's straight. I top out at 140 so far. That was a hoot, for the few seconds it lasted.

You do with all your ignorant illogical racist rants. What separates you from a NASCAR fan I don't know but it's not much.
Most of them don't have the brains necessary to clean up after my dog, nor would I let them.

As an Infantryman I certainly was. The question is who has the balls to do it. You? Nah.

Yeah, if you saw the cool $28,000 I made the year I was deployed to Iraq one might realize that I could have made more money as a meter-maid in Chicago. The bang for the buck the U.S. taxpayer gets out of the military as compared to other government jobs is phenomenal.
You think your pay was what we paid? We probably plunked down 300K a year just to have you there. Was that a business MA you got from that diploma mill? Send it back.

PMH is a moron who only wants to help black people ever. He does not care for any other groups in society but blacks. Extreme racist and very stupid as you can tell from his posts. Actually I don't know yet if he is stupid or ignorant. I need to read a few more of his posts. It sounds like he knows nothing about the military so I guess it could just be blind ignorance. I don't even think PMH pays taxes by the way. He lives in his parents house as a basement troll.

As an Infantryman I certainly was. The question is who has the balls to do it. You? Nah.
You didn't have balls, you lacked brains, and liked being allowed to legally kill other human beings. You bought that whole motherhood and apple pie shit we sell. Works like a charm.

You think your pay was what we paid? We probably plunked down 300K a year just to have you there. Was that a business MA you got from that diploma mill? Send it back.

No, not business. But I don't suppose it would be fair to compare the fixed costs to the variable costs.

You didn't have balls, you lacked brains, and liked being allowed to legally kill other human beings. You bought that whole motherhood and apple pie shit we sell. Works like a charm.

I suppose the best workers enjoy their jobs.

After he googles "MA" lol.

You are definitely not a NASCAR guy...you might last all of five seconds at 200 mph.

Fine as long as it's straight. I top out at 140 so far. That was a hoot, for the few seconds it lasted.

I knew it. You are a closet Daytona 500 fan. You watch it in secret, and never admit it to any of your friends. You can only hide this stuff for so long paint.

PMH is a moron who only wants to help black people ever. He does not care for any other groups in society but blacks. Extreme racist and very stupid as you can tell from his posts. Actually I don't know yet if he is stupid or ignorant. I need to read a few more of his posts. It sounds like he knows nothing about the military so I guess it could just be blind ignorance. I don't even think PMH pays taxes by the way. He lives in his parents house as a basement troll.

Well if that's the case, he paid nothing in taxes to support the Iraq war. Blacks are a net loss when it comes to tax revenue.

It has been many a decade since I was in a University, but back in the day most of us were far too intelligent to divide the world into these two simple-minded camps called "liberal" and "conservative".

We were there to learn instead of just indulging in these unintelligent polemics.
No liberal polemics in college 10 years ago? On what planet?

And I'm sure that you did. You always wanted to kill things and we gave you the gun to do it. Winner winner.

And I'm sure that you did. You always wanted to kill things and we gave you the gun to do it. Winner winner.

Chicken dinner.

No, not business. But I don't suppose it would be fair to compare the fixed costs to the variable costs.
Try next time just try dealing with actual costs, which you didn't.

Try next time just dealing with actual costs, which you didn't.

Tell it to the IRS.

Try next time just dealing with actual costs, which you didn't.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Forum List

Back