"Liberal" teachers are condescending

Yeah, if you saw the cool $28,000 I made the year I was deployed to Iraq one might realize that I could have made more money as a meter-maid in Chicago. The bang for the buck the U.S. taxpayer gets out of the military as compared to other government jobs is phenomenal.
You think your pay was what we paid? We probably plunked down 300K a year just to have you there. Was that a business MA you got from that diploma mill? Send it back.

No, not business. But I don't suppose it would be fair to compare the fixed costs to the variable costs.
Try next time just dealing with actual costs, which you didn't.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

You think your pay was what we paid? We probably plunked down 300K a year just to have you there. Was that a business MA you got from that diploma mill? Send it back.

No, not business. But I don't suppose it would be fair to compare the fixed costs to the variable costs.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Sorry, hate rap.

And if you think welfare is money, it isn't.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Sorry, hate rap.

Yes, that's exactly what I wanted you to take from that :rolleyes:

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Sorry, hate rap.

What you wanted me to take from it is lazy stupid ******* like free government shit. Got that part already.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Sorry, hate rap.

What you wanted me to take from it is lazy stupid ******* like free government shit. Got that part already.

Work on sentence structure and return when you have mastered the English language.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Funny video. PMH doesn't know anything.

I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Sorry, hate rap.

Work on sentence structure and return when you have mastered the English language.

I have, more or less, that's why I wrote it that way, cannon fodder.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

Superman likes to see the happy ******* dance 'cause they do it so good...

Indeed you probably did.

Sorry, hate rap.

I have, more or less, that's why I wrote it that way, cannon fodder.

Less.

No liberal polemics in college 10 years ago? On what planet?

I did not go to college 10 years ago.

Learn to read.
Oh OK, many a decade. Like 50 or so? Here's your idiotic comment:

"It has been many a decade since I was in a University, but back in the day most of us were far too intelligent to divide the world into these two simple-minded camps called "liberal" and "conservative".

We were there to learn instead of just indulging in these unintelligent polemics."

I graduated in '82 and every college I was on was heavily liberal so you must be talking the 50s or so. The 60s saw a great radical change. Otherwise your intellect is highly suspect. Remember, claiming intelligence doesn't make it so, it's something that has to be demonstrated.

Also, claiming a higher level of intelligence for most of you, regardless of what decade you are talking about is just silly and counter productive to your assertion.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

I like black women. Most are obese but the ones that keep in shape are good. I've dated black girls before.

Tell it to the IRS.
I have, and I won.

Indeed you probably did.

I like black women. Most are obese but the ones that keep in shape are good. I've dated black girls before.

Good boy, don't care.

Ive noticed that college professors who are liberal are condescending towards their students while conservative teachers are not. An example is when a particular student is as bright or brighter than they are (it happens a lot). They do not engage these students or do they bother to answer their in depth questions that require a more thought out answer. They are more likely to reply with the attitude of I am the professor and you are the dumb college student so think as I think. Conservative professors seem to respect their students abilities more and are more likely to think out their an answer to a students question or at least allow their students some free range in their thought process. It is just something I notice.
I'm guessing you mean that Liberal professors won't accept a student's belief in creationism. :laugh:

Ive noticed that college professors who are liberal are condescending towards their students while conservative teachers are not. An example is when a particular student is as bright or brighter than they are (it happens a lot). They do not engage these students or do they bother to answer their in depth questions that require a more thought out answer. They are more likely to reply with the attitude of I am the professor and you are the dumb college student so think as I think. Conservative professors seem to respect their students abilities more and are more likely to think out their an answer to a students question or at least allow their students some free range in their thought process. It is just something I notice.
I'm guessing you mean that Liberal professors won't accept a student's belief in creationism. :laugh:

All kidding aside, it is more of an unwillingness to think why creationism is false. I think a better answer should exist than it is wrong. I've noticed that liberals have gotten more and more unwilling to debate or allow generally accepted ideas to be challenged with debate. I've also noticed a tendency to allow others to think for them. The people who think of their ideas are usually called "professors", "experts", and other elitist titles. What will happen in the world if only a few people with these titles are Designated to be the source of all knowledge? It is like what hitler once proclaimed "it is a good thing men do not think on their own".

All kidding aside, it is more of an unwillingness to think why creationism is false. I think a better answer should exist than it is wrong. I've noticed that liberals have gotten more and more unwilling to debate or allow generally accepted ideas to be challenged with debate. I've also noticed a tendency to allow others to think for them. The people who think of their ideas are usually called "professors", "experts", and other elitist titles. What will happen in the world if only a few people with these titles are Designated to be the source of all knowledge? It is like what hitler once proclaimed "it is a good thing men do not think on their own".
I do understand why creationism is not accepted within a school but at the same time I don't believe in teaching about how the earth started since it has no real benefit to know and is far from proven. I have no problem with people talking about the evolution we see take place within a science classroom and the different animals that have been found but when they start explaining the evolutionary path as if it is proven it's just spreading false information. People just blindly trust them like you said.

I do understand why creationism is not accepted within a school but at the same time I don't believe in teaching about how the earth started since it has no real benefit to know and is far from proven. I have no problem with people talking about the evolution we see take place within a science classroom and the different animals that have been found but when they start explaining the evolutionary path as if it is proven it's just spreading false information. People just blindly trust them like you said.

It is actually really hard to prove anything in science because everything is a theory. Do we really know what happened millions of years ago? It is just a guess of what happened and guesses can always be wrong.

It is actually really hard to prove anything in science because everything is a theory. Do we really know what happened millions of years ago? It is just a guess of what happened and guesses can always be wrong.
That's why I say just leave it out. Your just taking up the time that the teachers could be teaching useful subjects instead of speculation about an irrelevant topic.

Please, post your proof of creationism.

Instead of all of these liberal professors actually teaching kids useful skills in life they decide to attempt to brainwash them by only listening to those that agree with the teacher and pretending those that don't agree are stupid either directly or through the grades they give them. They would rather discuss homos, trannys, abortion, and evolution than how to survive in today's world/get a job.

You are emoting, not providing any factual information. And all you provide is a window into YOUR persona.

I wish liberal arts included making string, cord, and rope from hemp fiber in order to help weave baskets.

Forum List

Back