Liberal Death Threats

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe that's why we haven't seen her for a while. She's been BUSY!!!!!!

^Civility from the Civil One... :thup:

:)

peace...

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe that's why we haven't seen her for a while. She's been BUSY!!!!!!

Jealousy is an ugly thing and eats you alive.. it's not my fault you look like a long distance trucker who has been ridden hard. :)

the body of the email is at the radio station link. the OP prolly just made up his own header.
Yeah...it is a blog post by a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

How did he get it, is my question.

Maybe because it's been PUBLISHED???

DEATH THREATS | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Charlie Sykes
Again, for the slow...it was published on the blog of a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

Where did he get it?

Damn! I've got to stop this obsessing on people and following them around, taking shots at them from out of the blue.........:eusa_whistle:
And printing out their posts and poring over them...it really is kind of silly, girl!

I know...and worst of all...then I go on and on accusing THEM of doing the very thing I am doing. What's up with that, anyways?

Jealousy is an ugly thing and eats you alive.. it's not my fault you look like a long distance trucker who has been ridden hard. :)

Well, do share.....we're listening.:eusa_whistle:

Too bad it's the truth.. share your pic.. c'mon.. ;-)

Why? Don't you already have enough to keep you occupied for quite a while? Or are you taking a break right now? Resting? I mean, really resting, not just laying down?

Yeah...it is a blog post by a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

How did he get it, is my question.

Maybe because it's been PUBLISHED???

DEATH THREATS | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Charlie Sykes

Where did he get it?

This reminds me of the rumor that was started by Michelle Bachman who claimed Obama Asia trip cost millions (or was it billions?) It all got back to one guy in India who started the rumor.

Too bad it's the truth.. share your pic.. c'mon.. ;-)

Why? Don't you already have enough to keep you occupied for quite a while? Or are you taking a break right now? Resting? I mean, really resting, not just laying down?

That's what I thought. LMAO!!!

Yeah...we thought so too, that's why a few of our posts. Now, you really need to get some rest. Go lay down....alone...for a while. It will do you some good.

Where did he get it?

This reminds me of the rumor that was started by Michelle Bachman who claimed Obama Asia trip cost millions (or was it billions?) It all got back to one guy in India who started the rumor.

Are you people REALLY that STUPID?

It's already been established and proven that the Department of Justice is investigating an email sent to GOPers in Wisconsin.

So...do you seriously think that the DOJ is investigating NOTHING or that the email actually did exist and actually was sent?

Of course it exists! The matter of where someone got the text of it is totally irrelevant. If that matters so much to you, then why don't you email him and ask him yourself?

People who just happen to be on a Newsradio Station in Milwaukee probably have a couple connections like MOST news stations have. Wouldn't ya think?

Where did he get it?

It's already been established and proven that the Department of Justice is investigating an email sent to GOPers in Wisconsin.

So...do you seriously think that the DOJ is investigating NOTHING or that the email actually did exist and actually was sent?

Of course it exists! The matter of where someone got the text of it is totally irrelevant. If that matters so much to you, then why don't you email him and ask him yourself?

People who just happen to be on a Newsradio Station in Milwaukee probably have a couple connections like MOST news stations have. Wouldn't ya think?

That e-mail should most certainly be investigated and whoever sent it should be fully prosecuted.

As to speculation as to WHO sent it....the jury's out on that one, isn't it?

That e-mail should most certainly be investigated and whoever sent it should be fully prosecuted.

As to speculation as to WHO sent it....the jury's out on that one, isn't it?

Kind of doubtful that a supporter of the Wisconsin GOPers legislation would risk imprisonment just to try and make the Union thugs look bad. They do that pretty well without any help.

Forum List

Back