Governor Douche Bag of Illinois Latest Liberal Agenda Push - Ban the Death Penalty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Mar 10, 2011.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Governor Douche Bag won this liberal state by less than 1%! Yet me makes it like he won by a LARGE margin! He first REFUSES to cut spending and instead did a ginormous income tax increase (to 5% on the middle and lower class and a 2% increase on small business many who have already left the state) and raised our corporate tax to the highest in the country!

Now he does the dumb of the dumb liberal agenda items and gets rid of the death penalty! Yes Illinois had trouble in the past with SOME innocent men getting executed. HOWEVER, since the moritorum was put on with death penalty cases, there have been reforms. Such as a higher degree of proof to sentence the death penalty and DNA evidence must be provide and CONCLUSIVE in order to carry out the death penalty. The margin of error has been reduced to such a low level that it is as close to perfect as you can come!

Yet douche bag liberal gangster that run the state, just say get rid of it. It will save money? Que? You know what makes death penalty cases expensive. Trying the cases and then trying the appeals. A criminal on the hook for natural life will still get his expensive case tried and still have his appeal cases.

But now we can't execute the worst of the worst killers. Jeffery Dahmer for example! Why keep a monster like that alive? Only a liberal would give a fuck about that animal!

Quinn signs death penalty ban, clears Death Row - redeye.chicagotribune.com

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    All the people who want the death penalty abolished will have a completely different view on it if someone rapes and murders their family, than they will want to burn that man at the stake.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
  3. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    NONE OF THESE MEN ARE INNOCENT, SO DON'T ACT LIKE THEY ARE OR MIGHT BE!!! DNA EVIDENCE WITH CONCLUSIVE RESULTS IS NEEDED BY THE ILLINOIS REFORMS TO PUT ANY OF THEM ON DEATH ROW!!! THESE MEN DESERVE TO BURN IN HELL AND DO NOT DESERVE MERCY OR A COMMUTED SENTENCE!!!

Photos: The 15 inmates of Death Row and when they were sent there - PhotoGallery - Chicago Sun-Times

■ Anthony Mertz, for the 2001 rape, murder and mutilation of an Eastern Illinois University student in Coles County. Feb. 27, 2003

■ Teodoro Baez, for killing two people and dismembering their bodies with a samurai sword after a 1999 drug dispute in Cook County. March 9, 2004

■ Ricardo Harris, for the 1999 murders of two employees and the wounding of two others during the robbery of an Oak Lawn liquor store. March 15, 2004

■ Cecil Sutherland, for the 1987 sexual assault and murder of a 10-year-old girl in Jefferson County. June 14, 2004

■ Andrew Urdiales, for the 1996 murder of a 21-year-old Hammond, Ind., woman in Livingston County. May 24, 2004

■ Joseph Bannister, for shooting and wounding his former girlfriend and killing her sister in 2000 in Cook County. July 6, 2005

■ Paul Runge, for raping and murdering a Chicago woman and her 10-year-old daughter and setting them on fire in 1997. June 5, 2006

■ Dion Banks, for the 2001 murder of a woman in during a carjacking at the Ford City Mall. Banks previously had been sentenced to 25 years in prison for a 1985 murder. September 2006

■ Daniel Ramsey, for the 1996 rape and murder of one girl, shooting death of another girl and wounding of three other people in Hancock County. May 23, 2007.

■ Rodney Adkins, for the 2003 murder of an Oak Park woman during a home invasion and burglary. Aug. 7, 2007.

■ Eric Hanson, for the 2005 quadruple murders of his parents, sister and brother-in-law in their homes in Naperville and Aurora. Feb. 27, 2008

■ Gary Pate, for the 2006 murders of his wife and stepdaughter in White County. March 21, 2008

■ David A. Damm, for the October 2006 murder of a 13-year-old Iowa girl he had been sexually abusing in Jo Daviess County. Oct. 15, 2008

■ Brian Dugan, for the 1983 rape and murder of 10-year-old Jeanine Nicarico, abducted from her Naperville home. Dec. 16, 2009

■ Edward Tenney, for the 1992 murder of an Aurora resident during a robbery that netted $6. March 9, 2010

FUCK YOU GOVERNOR QUINN!!!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  4. strollingbones

strollingbones Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +31,973
    i read this earlier....i dont think its a liberal thing there ghook....the death penalty in the us...is a difficult subject....i oppose how its applied in this country....but these are the lowest of the low....try to figure out an answer to all of it....i am still a big believer in super max jails where they just have no human contact

5. Article 15

Article 15 Dr. House slayer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,859
    Bring back Blago

6. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,130
    So what?

Bush won the 2000 election with less of the popular vote than Gore, and he ruled as he saw fit.

Good for the governor for banning the death penalty. At least 13 death row inmates in Illinois were later exonerated, some based on DNA evidence that was not present at the initial trial.

Illinois' Exonerated Death Row Inmates

There is nothing more Big Government than the Death Penalty. The government should not be in the business of murdering people, especially when some of those people are innocent.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  7. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,130
    The death penalty was initially suspended in Illinois by a Republican governor.

8. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,130
    All the people who want the death penalty would have a completely different view if someone in their family were wrongly convicted of a capital offense and put to death.

9. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,130
    Why are conservatives, who say that the government is incompetent, put their absolute complete faith in the government to always and every time get it right in the judiciary?

10. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    I remember the Paul Runge one. I cried my eyes out when I heard about the story. The animal beat them terrorized them, raped the mother in front of the daughter, raped the 10 year old daughter in front of the mother. Then he tossed gasoline on them and BURNED THEM ALIVE! I still get strong feelings recalling that story and I get flashbacks of the news story I heard over a decade ago. How can anyone argue that he deserves to continue breathing?