Liberal Death Threats

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your dreams uglyazz.

Sorry skank..you don't make the "dream" cut. Too stupid and homely even for my nightmares. Say there sugar butt...after ya get done fuckin all the libruls there is a "procedure" you can use to tighten up that twat. Ya take a ham and stuff it right up in there and yank out the bone! Just like new! Either that or install a garage door opener. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your dreams uglyazz.

Sorry skank..you don't make the "dream" cut. To stupid and homely even for my nightmares. Say there sugar butt...after ya get done fuckin all the libruls there is a "procedure" you can use to tighten up that twat. Ya take a ham and stuff it right up in there and yank out the bone! Just like new! Either that or install a garage door opener. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told her to get some rest. I'm concerned about her welfare...you should be too.

As to speculation as to WHO sent it....the jury's out on that one, isn't it?

I have to wonder just how open minded you were about the accusations that Conservative pundits were somehow responsible for the AZ shootings?

Did you rush to judgment? Or did you take a wait and see approach?

Wait and see....but if you don't believe me....my posts on the topic are there to be looked at. Help yourself.

In your dreams uglyazz.

Sorry skank..you don't make the "dream" cut. To stupid and homely even for my nightmares. Say there sugar butt...after ya get done fuckin all the libruls there is a "procedure" you can use to tighten up that twat. Ya take a ham and stuff it right up in there and yank out the bone! Just like new! Either that or install a garage door opener. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I told her to get some rest. I'm concerned about her welfare...you should be too.

If you are talking "beauty sleep" she needs about a five year coma. :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your dreams uglyazz.

Look how Bodey Defends another Female from an Attack from a Male here @ USMB...

Good Form, Queen of Civility! :thup:

:)

peace...

If you are talking "beauty sleep" she needs about a five year coma. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, you could be a little nicer....she's tired.

As to speculation as to WHO sent it....the jury's out on that one, isn't it?

I have to wonder just how open minded you were about the accusations that Conservative pundits were somehow responsible for the AZ shootings?

Wait and see....but if you don't believe me....my posts on the topic are there to be looked at. Help yourself.

This board only allows a person to go back 500 posts.

So I guess you'll have to answer my question.

LOL at the Moonbats here actually suggesting that a Walker supporting Conservative would risk getting arrested just to make the peaceful union thugs look bad.

Do you people even live in this dimension?? :cuckoo:

No, that would never happen.

ashley-todd-fake.jpg

Look how Bodey Defends another Female from an Attack from a Male here @ USMB...

Good Form, Queen of Civility! :thup:

:)

peace...
No shit.......Bodey's so full of it.

This board only allows a person to go back 500 posts.

So I guess you'll have to answer my question.

Really, I've gone back months before....but I already DID answer your question....let me highlight it for you....again.

Really, I've gone back months before....but I already DID answer your question....let me highlight it for you....again.

Well, I found only through using the search function that from your responses to that tragedy, you weren't here calling for calm and reason as you imply here today.

No, you didn't jump right on the bandwagon blaming Palin, but you also weren't being as diplomatic about it either. In other words, you didn't take a "wait and see" attitude.

For instance:

I was imagining the conversation her staff had over that map:

Staffer 1: Let's do a map showing gun sights on all the Congressmembers we want voted out.

Staffer 2: But wouldn't that be in bad taste? What if something were to happen to one of those people...like if someone took a shot at them or something?

Staffer 1: Naw. Our supporters wouldn't care. They always give us a pass and defend us no matter what. Besides....what can happen........?

and

Horrible coincidence.....but that coincidence sits there, stinking up the room.

So without actually "blaming" Palin, you weren't exactly jumping to anyone's defense either.

I wonder why none of the liberal media is reporting this. LOL The tea party never acted like this, just goes to show you what depths liberals will lsink to when they don't get their way. They look like a bunch of juvenile delinguent s on a temper tantrum-ridiculous.

Out of the 787 billion stimulus bill 800 million went to the state of Wisconsin to save the Government workers from being laid off, that way the unions could confiscate the union dues from their union members and fund the Democrat politicians campaign.

THE GRAVY TRAIN IS OVER.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Well, I found only through using the search function that from your responses to that tragedy, you weren't here calling for calm and reason as you imply here today.

No, you didn't jump right on the bandwagon blaming Palin, but you also weren't being as diplomatic about it either. In other words, you didn't take a "wait and see" attitude.

For instance:

I was imagining the conversation her staff had over that map:

Staffer 1: Let's do a map showing gun sights on all the Congressmembers we want voted out.

Staffer 2: But wouldn't that be in bad taste? What if something were to happen to one of those people...like if someone took a shot at them or something?

Staffer 1: Naw. Our supporters wouldn't care. They always give us a pass and defend us no matter what. Besides....what can happen........?

and

So without actually "blaming" Palin, you weren't exactly jumping to anyone's defense either.
Why was I expected to jump to anyone's defense? Isn't that you suddenly changing your criteria? Why yes....it is.

For instance:

and

Why was I expected to jump to anyone's defense? Isn't that you suddenly changing your criteria? Why yes....it is.

No change.

You instantly came HERE saying the email couldn't be traced to a Liberals and we should wait and see.

However, you weren't saying the same type of thing about blaming right-wing pundits when it came to the AZ shootings.

The amount of zeal and quickness to call for caution has everything to do with the point I was making.

For instance:

and

No change.

You instantly came HERE saying the email couldn't be traced to a Liberals and we should wait and see.

However, you weren't saying the same type of thing about blaming right-wing pundits when it came to the AZ shootings.

The amount of zeal and quickness to call for caution has everything to do with the point I was making.
Got a link to that particular thread?

I was in Vegas taking care of some business when the shooting happened. Missed the threads up here.

Figures Bodecea would be caught in her usual liberal hypocritical ways.

I'd like to see what all the liberals up here were saying. Particulary her, and a few others.

"Horrible coincidence.....but that coincidence sits there, stinking up the room"

What a fuckin' douchebag, piece o' liberal shit.

Last edited:
If any of this maddness actually does happen, Michael Moore needs to be arrested and charged with accessory to murder. ditto to lady gun slinger.

Forum List

Back