Liberal Death Threats

The way things seem to be going, pretty soon, whack jobs won't even be able to speak in public... Imagine living in a world where nobody's life is threathened or nobody says they are going to do something stupid like blowing up the Statue of Liberty or something... Pretty dull, I'd say. Nothing gets lips and tongues wagging like a good old-fashioned death threat...

My guess is it's a union member who quite possibly could have voted for Walker, seeing as he was going to bring some positive change to the state and get thier fiscal crisis under control. But now that it's affected this individual personally .... well, now the hate comes out.

The way things seem to be going, pretty soon, whack jobs won't even be able to speak in public... Imagine living in a world where nobody's life is threathened or nobody says they are going to do something stupid like blowing up the Statue of Liberty or something... Pretty dull, I'd say. Nothing gets lips and tongues wagging like a good old-fashioned death threat...

Sadly, it is a dying art.

IF this is true, someone needs to spend a long time in prison.

I'd like to see a credible source.

i believe it's true that the email was sent. who sent it is still very much in question. like the nutbar in AZ, it's irresponsible to ascribe the actions of a whackjob to either the left or the right, dem or repub.
apparently it is true:

WUWM: News - Justice Department Investigates Death Threats against Senators

I wonder how the link in the OP got the email, though.

IF this is true, someone needs to spend a long time in prison.

I'd like to see a credible source.

i believe it's true that the email was sent. who sent it is still very much in question. like the nutbar in AZ, it's irresponsible to ascribe the actions of a whackjob to either the left or the right, dem or repub.
apparently it is true:

the body of the email is at the radio station link. the OP prolly just made up his own header.

Momma said knock you out.

Yah I've notice they rush on the rumor, but feint on the truth. We have seen that time and time again with the NYT. Bold print above the fold but the facts buried on page A-19.

LOL at the Moonbats here actually suggesting that a Walker supporting Conservative would risk getting arrested just to make the peaceful union thugs look bad.

Do you people even live in this dimension?? :cuckoo:

Momma said knock you out.

Isn't it, "Mummy said knock you out"? :lol:

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

So, the "Left" wrote this death threat, LGS? That's a lot of people to arrest for making threats....at least the prison guards' union will be happy with all the work....locking up almost half the population. (Sounds like a Conservative wet dream for some, doesn't it?)

He was Probably an Ed Shultz Fan...

Prosecute Ed Shultz for Incitement. :thup:

:)

peace...

apparently it is true:

the body of the email is at the radio station link. the OP prolly just made up his own header.
Yeah...it is a blog post by a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

How did he get it, is my question.

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did you miss all the threatening phone calls legislators like Nancy Pelosi and Bart Stupak. Or the vandalism at US congressmen and women offices over the votes for the Healthcare bill.

But yeah Republicans are so tamed :cuckoo:

Go play your blame game elsewhere, it doesn't work here lib.

What blame game are you talking about.

You said the left does this but conservatives don't.

I said Yes they do.

Then you say I am blaming someone.

Death threat from BOTH parties is unacceptable. But don't sit there and say "They are thugs, glad Republicans don't do that." Because you're wrong.

apparently it is true:

Yeah...it is a blog post by a Rush Limbaugh wannabe.

How did he get it, is my question.

Maybe because it's been PUBLISHED???

DEATH THREATS | Newsradio 620 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin News, Talk, Sports, Weather | Charlie Sykes

I figured you for a tramp...BUT you want to fuck ALL of them????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

In your dreams uglyazz.

Maybe that's why we haven't seen her for a while. She's been BUSY!!!!!!

Forum List

Back