Liberal Death Threats

Try searching the keywords "Arizona AZ shooting" with the poster's name in the box for poster, and then ticking-off the one to search posts and not threads.

Well, I found only through using the search function that from your responses to that tragedy, you weren't here calling for calm and reason as you imply here today.

No, you didn't jump right on the bandwagon blaming Palin, but you also weren't being as diplomatic about it either. In other words, you didn't take a "wait and see" attitude.

For instance:

and

So without actually "blaming" Palin, you weren't exactly jumping to anyone's defense either.
Why was I expected to jump to anyone's defense? Isn't that you suddenly changing your criteria? Why yes....it is.

No change.

You instantly came HERE saying the email couldn't be traced to a Liberals and we should wait and see.

However, you weren't saying the same type of thing about blaming right-wing pundits when it came to the AZ shootings.

The amount of zeal and quickness to call for caution has everything to do with the point I was making.

Actually, I said that the e-mail should be traced (don't know where you get that I said it couldn't be traced to a liberal) and that we will wait and see. I also said that I give it a 50-50 as to the source (may have said this in another thread).

Last week, a Barking Moonbat Liberal was arrested for a bomb threat against Governor Walker.

Last night, not just Walker's life was threatened, but Wisconsin Senate Republicans as well.

The US Justice Department is reportedly investigating.

Milwaukee radio station W620TMJ reported:

Sent: Wed 3/9/2011 9:18 PM
To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen
Subject: Atten: Death threat!!!! Bomb!!!!

Please put your things in order because you will be killed and your familes
will also be killed
due to your actions in the last 8 weeks. Please explain
to them that this is because if we get rid of you and your families then it
will save the rights of 300,000 people and also be able to close the deficit
that you have created. I hope you have a good time in hell. Read below for
more information on possible scenarios in which you will die.

WE want to make this perfectly clear. Because of your actions today and in
the past couple of weeks I and the group of people that are working with me
have decided that we've had enough. We feel that you and the people that
support the dictator have to die.
We have tried many other ways of dealing
with your corruption but you have taken things too far and we will not stand
for it any longer. So, this is how it's going to happen: I as well as many
others know where you and your family live, it's a matter of public records.
We have all planned to assult you by arriving at your house and putting a
nice little bullet in your head. However, we decided that we wouldn't leave
it there. We also have decided that this may not be enough to send the
message to you since you are so "high" on Koch and have decided that you are
now going to single handedly make this a dictatorship instead of a
demorcratic process. So we have also built several bombs that we have placed
in various locations around the areas in which we know that you frequent.

This includes, your house, your car, the state capitol, and well I won't
tell you all of them because that's just no fun. Since we know that you are
not smart enough to figure out why this is happening to you we have decided
to make it perfectly clear to you. If you and your goonies feel that it's
necessary to strip the rights of 300,000 people and ruin their lives, making
them unable to feed, clothe, and provide the necessities to their families
and themselves then We Will "get rid of" (in which I mean kill) you. Please
understand that this does not include the heroic Rep. Senator that risked
everything to go aganist what you and your goonies wanted him to do. We feel
that it's worth our lives to do this, because we would be saving the lives
of 300,000 people. Please make your peace with God as soon as possible and
say goodbye to your loved ones we will not wait any longer. YOU WILL DIE!!!!
Angry people will do stupid things. This crosses over into illegal. May that person be caught and prosecuted.

This is my first post on this thread.....HARDLY saying that it couldn't be traced to a liberal, did I?

The truth always surfaces about the left.. they always accuse conservatives of what THEY REALLY ARE.. Isn't it funny? Bunch of sickos.. They're insane, seriously insane. Give them the left coast and to hell with them. I'm so sick of lefties ruining my country. Fuck all of them.

So, the "Left" wrote this death threat, LGS? That's a lot of people to arrest for making threats....at least the prison guards' union will be happy with all the work....locking up almost half the population. (Sounds like a Conservative wet dream for some, doesn't it?)

So...here is my second post on this topic...asking LGS about her assertion that the Left wrote the Death Threat. Still haven't said what you are accusing me of saying that the e-mail can't be traced to a liberal.

This is a problem with our media. You have wackos like the person who sent the email getting all this attention. Whackos like the emailer, Westboro, the Virginia Tech shooter, etc do the stuff they do for attention and because their wackos.

Stop giving wackos attention, that goes to readers and writers, and you'll see this stuff happen much less.

The NFL and NBA and MBA have the right idea....or least the sports networks do. Some crazy comes out on the field/court, they do not follow them with the cameras.

This is my third post....still nothing about the e-mail can't be traced to liberals....hmmmm. :doubt:

An obvious GOP plant.

Well, since it is so easy to trace an email to someone, stay tuned to see who gets arrested and charged with threatening the lives of Republicans and their families.

I look forward to finding out. I give it a 50-50 on agent provocateur - union member.

And here is my post stating that it could go either way.......hardly what you are saying I posted about the e-mail can't be traced to a liberal.

How very odd that you would misrepresent what I said like that. Accident? Intentional?

Well, I found only through using the search function that from your responses to that tragedy, you weren't here calling for calm and reason as you imply here today.

No, you didn't jump right on the bandwagon blaming Palin, but you also weren't being as diplomatic about it either. In other words, you didn't take a "wait and see" attitude.

For instance:

and

So without actually "blaming" Palin, you weren't exactly jumping to anyone's defense either.
Why was I expected to jump to anyone's defense? Isn't that you suddenly changing your criteria? Why yes....it is.

No change.

You instantly came HERE saying the email couldn't be traced to a Liberals and we should wait and see.

However, you weren't saying the same type of thing about blaming right-wing pundits when it came to the AZ shootings.

The amount of zeal and quickness to call for caution has everything to do with the point I was making.

Could you explain, please?

Actually, I said that the e-mail should be traced (don't know where you get that I said it couldn't be traced to a liberal) and that we will wait and see. I also said that I give it a 50-50 as to the source (may have said this in another thread).

Your words:

As to speculation as to WHO sent it....the jury's out on that one, isn't it?

For all intents and purposes, you're saying that I can't prove it was sent by a Liberal.

You are urging a wait and see attitude.

So my original statements still stand.

Your words:

As to speculation as to WHO sent it....the jury's out on that one, isn't it?

For all intents and purposes, you're saying that I can't prove it was sent by a Liberal.

You are urging a wait and see attitude.

So my original statements still stand.

And you can't prove it was sent by a Conservative either.

And you can't prove it was sent by a crazie nut job either.

And you can't prove it was sent by a Hottentot either.

And you can't prove it was sent by aliens from Mars either.

And I am urging a wait and see attitude. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I guess you are going to pick and choose meaning from words that are not said all you want....have fun with that...the rest of us won't make up shit from nothing, 'kay?

LOL......it's kind of cute how you get all wrapped up and crazy when it's shown that you urge caution and not jumping to conclusions when the question arises about a possible liberal culprit (and seriously...who's kidding who here...it's a liberal's email), but you weren't so quick to take a wait and see attitude when it concerned a conservative.

I guess you are going to pick and choose meaning from words that are not said all you want....have fun with that...the rest of us won't make up shit from nothing, 'kay?

Thank you for losing your cool....it's hilarious. :clap2:

Yes, you're guilty of taking caution.

Yet that SAME AMOUNT of caution didn't exist when it came to blaming Conservatives for something.

You actually just made my point for me. :lol:

LOL......it's kind of cute how you get all wrapped up and crazy when it's shown that you urge caution and not jumping to conclusions when the question arises about a possible liberal culprit (and seriously...who's kidding who here...it's a liberal's email), but you weren't so quick to take a wait and see attitude when it concerned a conservative.

I get it....that is a really, really bad thing to you. You don't have to explain further.

Thank you for losing your cool....it's hilarious. :clap2:

Yes, you're guilty of taking caution.

Yet that SAME AMOUNT of caution didn't exist when it came to blaming Conservatives for something.

You actually just made my point for me. :lol:

Lose my cool? Maybe someone needs to explain sarcasm to you someday? :lol:

Every adult is responsible for their actions and threatening the lives of anyone, or their families, is a crimminal act.

That being said, Walker's own admission on tape, that he had actually considered sending Republican agitators among the demonstrators to create an "incident," leaves some lingering doubts as to who is actually doing the threatening and the legitmacy of any of these claims.

Whatever happened the $7.5 million in damages claimed to have been caused by unscrupulous demonstrators "impregnating" 94 year old virgin marble walls with tape? (the current capitol building was completed during 1917 at a cost of $7.25 million)?

Last edited:
Last week, a Barking Moonbat Liberal was arrested for a bomb threat against Governor Walker.

Last night, not just Walker's life was threatened, but Wisconsin Senate Republicans as well.

To: Sen.Kapanke; Sen.Darling; Sen.Cowles; Sen.Ellis; Sen.Fitzgerald; Sen.Galloway; Sen.Grothman; Sen.Harsdorf; Sen.Hopper; Sen.Kedzie; Sen.Lasee; Sen.Lazich; Sen.Leibham; Sen.Moulton; Sen.Olsen

will also be killed

Typical Liberal Double Standard. Trash the right and claim they in sighted an attack on a Congress person. Then make death threats and put targets on Republicans heads.

Liberals are a do as I say not as I do bunch of People. Their Shit does not stink. Nothing more dangerous than a violent asshole who thinks they are always right.

" Meanwhile, the Republican criminals in Wisconsin forced through their attack on workers' rights, leading to an uproar in Madison. (Thanks to Steve Nadler for the link.) At some point these acts of brazen viciousness are going to lead to a renewed philosophical interest in the question of when acts of political violence are morally justified." see link below

This raises an interesting question and some interesting juxtapositions. The tea party are merely a bunch of contented whiners who hate the fact they lost the last election. The economy is in a slump because of the criminal behavior on wall street, but no one calls them out for their chicanery. The average working stiff who does their job, losses their rights because corporate power and ideology rule Wisconsin politics. So the working person must stand and take it? But I have to say, this is their own fault, they elected this clown, republicans have always been for the monied. Today they are just more blatant about it. Next time don't vote stupid issues, vote core American issues of equality and fairness and rights for all.

Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog: Pennsylvania Universities Also Facing Massive Cuts from Republican Governor

will also be killed

Typical Liberal Double Standard. Trash the right and claim they in sighted an attack on a Congress person. Then make death threats and put targets on Republicans heads.

Liberals are a do as I say not as I do bunch of People. Their Shit does not stink. Nothing more dangerous than a violent asshole who thinks they are always right.

Um...Charles....point out some Liberal here who thinks that threat is ok.

- Typical Liberal Double Standard.

- Trash the right

- put targets on Republicans heads

- Liberals are a do as I say not as I do bunch of People

"Nothing more dangerous than a violent asshole who thinks they are always right." - condemned out of "Charles_Main's" own mouth and by using his own words.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back