ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

I'll even help you, here.
From your link:

The scheme, had it succeeded, would have deprived Arizona's voters of their right to have their votes counted for their chosen president. It effectively would have made their right to vote meaningless."

Do you agree with the above?

From your link:

The scheme, had it succeeded, would have deprived Arizona's voters of their right to have their votes counted for their chosen president. It effectively would have made their right to vote meaningless."

Do you agree with the above?
Nope

Jenna Ellis will plead guilty in Arizona too,

Trump’s own presidential campaign spent a huge sum at Mar-a-Lago — a total of $193,349.69, while the Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee spent $412,412.61 at the resort, according to The Independent.

Jenna Ellis will plead guilty in Arizona too,
Could be. Fighting your cult's lawfare is extremely expensive, by design.
Trump’s own presidential campaign spent a huge sum at Mar-a-Lago — a total of $193,349.69, while the Trump Save America Joint Fundraising Committee spent $412,412.61 at the resort, according to The Independent.
OK ...

Could be. Fighting your cult's lawfare is extremely expensive, by design.
why don’t MAGA come to Jenna’s defense.

She was loyal to Trump doing illegal shit to keep Trump in the White House for you Saint Rawley was she not?

It says right there what I said. The grand jury is investigatory. It's not a trial.

View attachment 940094

Thanks for proving me right. Wasn't necessary, but thanks just the same.
thumbsup.gif
since when do investigation use jurors?

Cite one example / I think you must’ve posted the wrong link or something
Sigh, "Until they swore under oath that Trump got more votes than Biden in a state certified official count"

They didn't swear anything under oath.
They never claimed Trump got more votes than Biden.
They didn't say it was a state certified official count.

LOL "Why are you putting me in prison?" "Shut the Fuck Up, it's self evident."
Because you claimed to be the duly elected and qualified elector when you are not the duly elected and qualified elector. What would give them the impression that they could do that? These people aren't that stupid.
LOL Really sneaky when you send your elector letter to the President of the Senate, the Archivist of the United States the AZ Secretary of State and the Chief Judge of U.S. District Court, District of Arizona.

Damn, I wonder how they ever got caught.
They got caught because they're morons who thought they can do whatever they want without repercussions.

Because you claimed to be the duly elected and qualified elector when you are not the duly elected and qualified elector. What would give them the impression that they could do that? These people aren't that stupid.
Tree strikes and your out.
They got caught because they're morons who thought they can do whatever they want without repercussions.
LOL They should have known better than to cross the cult. We'll shows 'em

Tree strikes and your out.

LOL They should have known better than to cross the cult. We'll shows 'em
Were the Republicans in Arizona who signed those forms the duly elected and qualified presidential electors?

Fourth time, still can't find a cite, huh? I think we're done.
Agreed. You couldn't answer the most basic and obvious question that is central to this story.

They were not the duly elected and qualified electors.

Until you can come to grips with this simple fact, this story will be difficult for you to understand.

Did Trump win any of those challenges?

He did not. That means those certifications were appropriately made for the Biden slate of potential electors.

The Trump electors were not certified and therefore could not legally claim to be presidential electors.
he wasn't allowed to.

Agreed. You couldn't answer the most basic and obvious question that is central to this story.

They were not the duly elected and qualified electors.

Until you can come to grips with this simple fact, this story will be difficult for you to understand.
Particularly lame. You used to better than that. Oh well.

Forum List

Back