Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
RetardedGaySarge said:
Making a joke about a grown man having sex with a 14 year old girl is totally vile and sick, but actually forcing a 14 year girl old to marry a grown man as part of a cult ritual is perfectly fine. I mean, who does't know that?

:cuckoo:

You must be a perverted creep or better yet a pedophile, she is only 14.

Your name implies that you are of the female gender, you should be incensed over a comment like that directed at a 14 year old girl. I can't believe that anyone would defend a statement like that, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POLITICS ARE.

I am female also, but you know what? I don't give a rat's ass either ... wanna know why? They famous people, and fame has a price, it also means you are targets for other famous people. No one said shit when comedians were making fun of Hilary and Bill, no one said shit when they made fun of Michelle and her brats ... so why is this different?

Your name implies that you are of the female gender, you should be incensed over a comment like that directed at a 14 year old girl. I can't believe that anyone would defend a statement like that, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POLITICS ARE.

Nope, I am not incensed. Sorry. He's a comedian... By all means, continue your ignorant attempts to make Letterman more important than he is though.

I am female also, but you know what? I don't give a rat's ass either ... wanna know why? They famous people, and fame has a price, it also means you are targets for other famous people. No one said shit when comedians were making fun of Hilary and Bill, no one said shit when they made fun of Michelle and her brats ... so why is this different?

My anger is two-fold: 1) because David Letterman went after a 14 year old in a vicious, crude, and disgusting manner. 2) the media wouldn't every dare go after a child of a Democrat. Not that I would condone it, but when was the last time, the media went after Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden's daughter or the Obama girls in the same vile manner. Even when it came out that Joe Biden's daughter was on coke, I didn't hear any comedians making fun of her or calling her cokehead. The media is owned by the left and there is a nauseating double standard.

Do you have a daughter, a sister, a mother??? Ain't soooo funny now, is it???

My anger is two-fold: 1) because David Letterman went after a 14 year old in a vicious, crude, and disgusting manner. 2) the media wouldn't every dare go after a child of a Democrat. Not that I would condone it, but when was the last time, the media went after Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden's daughter or the Obama girls in the same vile manner. Even when it came out that Joe Biden's daughter was on coke, I didn't hear any comedians making fun of her or calling her cokehead. The media is owned by the left and there is a nauseating double standard.

Wait ... Letterman is not all media? When did I miss this take over?

Yes, I am sure Rush has a few times, taken pot shots at the Democrat sides, as well as others. Hell, MadTV takes pot shots at Hannah Montana all the time ... now that should be offensive, but of course no one rants about those. It's only if the "goddesses" family is shot at that right wingnuts care.

You know damn well why. Give me some facts as to when anyone ever insulted Hillary, Michelle or her kids in such a way and did it on national tv. I dare you too, because I know you can't find a time when something like this was said about any of them. Get real.

Well I know one of the Air America freaks called Hillary names..oh wait, that's evidence of another LEFT wing "comedian" or "journalist" attacking someone irrationally and spitefully..

Let me think....right wing comedians calling female children and women by vile adages...

Nope, nothing comes to mind.

Ravi. Bristol wasn't at the game.

Letterman doesn't make "mistakes" like that.

That's the "humor", you fucking idiot. That now Willow was "knocked up" by A-Rod.

But keep stretching to make it ok.

Let me think....right wing comedians calling female children and women by vile adages...

True...I suppose El Rushbo wouldn't qualify as a "comedian," inasmuch as he's more unintentionally funny than anything else. ;)

I've never heard him attack the female children of anyone.

But you're the expert on attacking children...perhaps you know something I don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back