Letterman Flings Slime at 14-Year-Old Willow Palin

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have lefties defending racism and sexual commentary about children now.

What a huge surprise.

A-Rod is of age, and actually, there should be some anger over it.

Though the lefties who would typically take that on can't because they're too busy defending Letterman.

did i miss one of the obama girls being preggies....and living with her b/f under the family roof....did they talk about getting married right at the election...blah blah blah..its a slippery slope we have already slid down

slopes generally are slippery when democwat slime is slimed

You all are losing it... :lol:

Yeah, I am.

I have a 9 year old daughter.

Let's start making fun of everyone's underage daughters shall we?

Yeah, that is so funny.

A 62 year old man saying someone's daughter was raped, is a prostitute, and their mother is slutty.

Wow - all that women's liberation work has sure brought this nation a long way has it not?

For once in your life grow up and stand for something - or at the very least, stand against this kind of disgusting shrek calling itself television humor.

No more Letterman in my home. NEVER.

This was way too far, and the more I think of it the more it pisses me off.

I usually think Letterman blows. But this joke is actually funny.

What a bunch of thin-skinned, politically correct hypocrites we've got polluting this place now. *shakes head*

You thinking saying a 14 year old girl had consensual sex with an Adult at a ball game is FUNNY? You are sick. You may not be a liberal but it is obvious from this comment you are just as depraved as they are.

The real question is will ANY liberal actually say this is wrong? Where is Jillian and DavidS? How about Dr. Grump? Or any of the others.

Yeah, I am.

Yeah, that is so funny.

A 62 year old man saying someone's daughter was raped, is a prostitute, and their mother is slutty.

Wow - all that women's liberation work has sure brought this nation a long way has it not?

For once in your life grow up and stand for something - or at the very least, stand against this kind of disgusting shrek calling itself television humor.

And you should turn him off, take a stand. Just don't come in here acting like Democrats should care about what Letterman has to say about the Palins.

It's too silly for words.

I usually think Letterman blows. But this joke is actually funny.

What a bunch of thin-skinned, politically correct hypocrites we've got polluting this place now. *shakes head*

You thinking saying a 14 year old girl had consensual sex with an Adult at a ball game is FUNNY? You are sick. You may not be a liberal but it is obvious from this comment you are just as depraved as they are.

The real question is will ANY liberal actually say this is wrong? Where is Jillian and DavidS? How about Dr. Grump? Or any of the others.

I have to believe - because I still have faith in common decency of most people, that even most the liberals in here will not stand for this crap.

Letterman was way over the line - and his show will never been shown in my home again.

He is a disgusting pile of crap. To go after a minor, a family's little girl....

NO fucking way.

I thought the Right hated PC? Guess not.

Ohh look, another Liberal DEFENDING this CRAP. You people have no morals. NONE.

Hate to break it to you shit stain but what he said is WRONG. It is not funny, it is NOT acceptable and saying so has absolutely NOTHING to do with being Politically Correct.

I thought the Right hated PC? Guess not.
Let's talk about political correctness for a minute.

What's PC about making a "joke" that has a Latino committing statutory rape on a white girl??

What's PC about calling the mother of that girl "slutty"??

Where are all the "caring" and "sensitive" politically correct leftists on this one??....Defending the borderline geriatric male chauvinist pig, that's where.

Yeah, I am.

Yeah, that is so funny.

And you should turn him off, take a stand. Just don't come in here acting like Democrats should care about what Letterman has to say about the Palins.

You are BENEATH CONTEMPT. YOU should care because he attacked a 14 year old GIRL, you know a MINOR, a CHILD. Someone that has absolutely nothing to do with politics and in a manner that has nothing to do with humor or politics.

That you think it is acceptable tells me all I ever need to know about you, You have no morals, no sense of decency and are a political hack that ACTIVELY DEFENDS this shit. YOU chose to post in DEFENSE of his comments, that means YOU have an opinion and you care enough to ACTIVELY defend the indefensible.

I would tell you to crawl back under your rock but I doubt even rocks want to have anything to do with a disgusting turd like you.

PC????

I tell you what - George Carlin would kick Letterman in the teeth for bringing an underage daughter into a shitty comedy monologue based upon the subjects of rape and prostitution.

PC.

Yeah, right.

Yeah, I am.

Yeah, that is so funny.

here we are with the hypocrisy again,, this,,, you say,,,,, after pinning everything that comes out of Limbaugh's mouth on Republicans We mock you cupcake.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back