Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??

3 basic rules of plumbing,,,

1- shit rolls down hill

2- paydays on friday

3- don't chew your fingernails

Well you need a education then

WTF are you yammering on about?

In 1819 most of America didn't it have indoor toilets, showers or baths with running water...

So educate yourself...
Yea maybe where your family lived lol

Well come on and prove me wrong boy!

The damn White House did not have running water until 1833 and in 1804 Philadelphia was the first city to use cast iron pipes...

So educate yourself seeing most of rural America did not have indoor plumbing until the next century...

The History of Plumbing in the United States

OK then. You go ahead and start your own plumbing company without a license and see how far you get.

I have no idea how old you are but maybe it's high time for you to grow up and face reality.

Not far seeing he will lack the insurance, license and knowledge and believe me the boy would puke when he smell his first septic system backing up...
Why can’t you carry a debate with out calling people names?

What name did I call you?

Also when you tell someone to educate themselves on a subject you have no education in tell me you are not wanting to debate but just troll...
Sorry you are wrong ,, just deal with it

No, you deal with it seeing you lack the experience and education on the subject matter.

It is not my fault you believe what you believe but as usual you believe in a lot of stupid nonsense...
Ok buddy lol

WTF are you yammering on about?

In 1819 most of America didn't it have indoor toilets, showers or baths with running water...

So educate yourself...

The damn White House did not have running water until 1833 and in 1804 Philadelphia was the first city to use cast iron pipes...

So educate yourself seeing most of rural America did not have indoor plumbing until the next century...

Not far seeing he will lack the insurance, license and knowledge and believe me the boy would puke when he smell his first septic system backing up...

Also when you tell someone to educate themselves on a subject you have no education in tell me you are not wanting to debate but just troll...

No, you deal with it seeing you lack the experience and education on the subject matter.

It is not my fault you believe what you believe but as usual you believe in a lot of stupid nonsense...
Ok buddy lol

Not your buddy...

Also you will never amount to anything, so keep on dreaming of deregulating something...

Ok buddy lol

Not your buddy...

Also you will never amount to anything, so keep on dreaming of deregulating something...
Stick to the topic or I kick your fagot ass out

Ok buddy lol

Not your buddy...

I am and stating you will never amount to anything in life where you can deregulate the Plumbing Industry.

So go to school and learn a trade...

Ok buddy lol

Not your buddy...

I am and stating you will never amount to anything in life where you can deregulate the Plumbing Industry.

So you are anti American and want to keep the millons of ordinary people Down.. well you won’t we defeated you nazis before.. would you like to end up as the same results as they did hehe

Ok buddy lol

Not your buddy...

So you are anti American and want to keep the millons of ordinary people Down.. well you won’t we defeated you nazis before.. would you like to end up as the same results as they did hehe

Not worrying about you or your nonsense... Go learn a trade for once...

Ok buddy lol

Not your buddy...

Go learn the constitution, assimilate you won’t be told again

I have a lot of experience with plumbing ... though I'm not a licenceman ... every state is different, here it's a six year apprenticeship program, which includes night school at a community college ... dirt for wages, treated like a moron, and one hell of a lot of ditch digging ... figure three solid years learning how to use a shovel ...

The biggest hang up is getting an apprenticeship position ... is your father a plumber? ... if not, forget about being a plumber ... are you over 20-years-old, no one's going to hire you, they rightful figure you'll jump at the first $9/hr job that comes along and all the expense of training you is wasted ...

Obviously, you're not afraid of hard work ... so go into carpentry ... lower wages for the first 20 years of your career, but it's a much easier transition into development, where the top money is made ...

I’m going to Deregulate all those laws we’re gonna throw it all away,
How ya gonna do that?
One more time.. I’m going to have the thousands of Bostonians that are struggling because of overregulation sign an act when they sign it we’re going to take it to the legislation We will demand they signed it into law..
America Became the greatest country in the world without all these government overseers, our urban cities demand it we cannot compete with a small few that want to see America a certain way.. we need to go back to trusting our fellow citizens and not treat them as idiots. They deserve the liberties as everyone else. That includes a path to get where they want in away they can achieve it,, I can Google and I can post names of thousands of people that have made it in this country from no schooling, and if we continue to put these shackles on our poor citizens they are going to continue to get on drugs they’re going to continue to commit crimes.. most Americans are entrepreneurs adventurers they take chances.. it shouldn’t be just for people who want to sit in class for 5 years.

I’m seeing a city struggle because of over regulation, I believe in liberty, I belive America was created by millions of independent entrepreneurial Americans, but didn’t want to go to school they were extremely creative, and when you hold them back America struggles. You all don’t have to live here but that’s the Philosophy of America freedom liberty.. thanks

OK then. You go ahead and start your own plumbing company without a license and see how far you get.

I have no idea how old you are but maybe it's high time for you to grow up and face reality.
No I’m putting an act together I will have the thousands of Americans struggling in Boston sign the deregulation act and have it signed in to law.. Boston will be the first city to return to liberty and justice for all

You spend all your time with idiotic fantasies instead of actually working, you fucking loser.
Are you also calling our founding fathers losers for working for freedom and liberty? You hack?@9@

Not your buddy...

Go learn the constitution, assimilate you won’t be told again

Good luck with that way of thinking...

Are you also calling .....

Shut the fuck up. YOU are a fucking loser, punk - YOU. Nothing will change until you grow up and accept that.
When you can counter argue anything that I posted about the outcome of kids have graduated from the schools you worked at then we can talk until then shut the fuck up

Damn all that to make a living .. ...

Lazy fucking punk. No wonder why you're a failure.
Hey it’s the reason Bostonians are struggling a Public school teacher lol

You're a failure because you are stupid and lazy.
Say a Boston public school teacher that has produced failures lol

Grow up and take some personal responsibility, loser.
I am.. I’m working hard on a act that will eliminate public schools ,, let’s see who’s lazy when your ass gets fired and Stick to the topic or I’ll kick your fucking lazy ass out of here you fucking hack lol

... I’m working hard on a [sic] act.....

No, you're not. You're doing NOTHING but playing with idiotic fantasies online, you lazy idiot.
Come on......

Every second you waste with this idiotic trolling and stupid fantasies instead of getting off your damn ass and doing something to improve yourself proves you are a lazy, worthless fucking loser. That's all you'll ever be if you don't decide to grow the fuck up.
I am I’m going to attack the main perpetrator of Americans struggling and that is idiotic useless hacks like you in a public school systems.. you destroyed lives! You would never be hired in the private market you hack

Forum List

Back