Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??

Just break a pipe and replace it...

Oh, I bet you think I am joking and I am not...

Every plumbing job I have done from Septic tanks to moving pipes I have done by just commonsense...

Plumbing is one of the easiest jobs to learn but the most dirty...

Or

Find a Mexican crew and learn from them or a old Polish Plumber...
Lol have you seen Mexico?they keep
Coming to America for help haha

And yet most of them are maintenance men that know plumbing...

How many South Boston Irish are going to get into a damn Septic Tank, pump one out or work on a sewage line?

Not many I tell ya...

I learned from doing and you can take a class at Home Depot when they offer...

YouTube works wonders also... Hell that is where I go if I need to learn something...
If you call cutting my grass and washing dishes handy ok lol

And if you think that is all they do then you are slow than a snail in the head.

If you are wanting to learn the damn trade the go to Job Corps and learn there if you are young enough...

If not:

Plumbing Schools in Massachusetts with Program Overviews

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??

Every plumbing job I have done from Septic tanks to moving pipes I have done by just commonsense...

Or

How many South Boston Irish are going to get into a damn Septic Tank, pump one out or work on a sewage line?

Not many I tell ya...

YouTube works wonders also... Hell that is where I go if I need to learn something...

And if you think that is all they do then you are slow than a snail in the head.

If you are wanting to learn the damn trade the go to Job Corps and learn there if you are young enough...

If not:

Haha job corps haha

Or

Not many I tell ya...

If not:

Haha job corps haha

It is where you belong if not in Prison but I also linked a damn site for you, so search and stop asking people to do it for you...

No wonder why the Mexicans are taking over when they are smarter than you...

Hey Jizz, why not join the Seabees?

They’ll teach you plumbing while you do something useful for your country

If you don't plan on becoming a licensed plumber don't bother with classes.

I installed all the plumbing in my new house with what I learned via youtube and I bought everything online.

FYI id you don't want to be a licensed plumber you don't have to learn to use anything but Pex. It's way easier and less expensive than copper.
I want to be license,, I know the requirements the city of Boston requires you to have his out rages but it’s good to know a trade
"I want to be license".....learn English first, Comrade.

Actually joining the Military ( Navy or Air Force ) would be the wise option to learn a trade in but I doubt he could score a one on the ASVAB...

All joking aside the fact is the individual need to contact the Union in his area and ask them for a good technical school to learn the trade.

The Union will know and direct him to a school and then from there he can learn that Plumbing is great money but a crappy job...

If you don't plan on becoming a licensed plumber don't bother with classes.

I installed all the plumbing in my new house with what I learned via youtube and I bought everything online.

FYI id you don't want to be a licensed plumber you don't have to learn to use anything but Pex. It's way easier and less expensive than copper.
I want to be license,, I know the requirements the city of Boston requires you to have his out rages but it’s good to know a trade

You will fail.

If he fails at plumbing then there is no help for him!

Exactly the point.

A licensed plumber?
No school available near you?
Reject unions?

Take your pride away and start all over again.

1)- First you need 6 month training learning bad words.
2)- Three months getting drunk and learning how to stink like sewer water.
3)- Find a job as apprentice in a business which has a Master plumber.
4)- Work as apprentice for four years (two years in some States) renewing the apprentice license every year
5)- In the forth year Master plumber letter of recommendation for you to have the code test.
6)- Read the plumbing code book and be familiar with it.
7)- Have the code test and pass it. (Trade code tests are usually open books)

When you finish, please pass by and knock my door, I have a stop up toilet.

A licensed plumber?
Reject unions?

4)- Work as apprentice for four years (two years in some States) renewing the apprentice license every year
5)- In the forth year Master plumber letter of recommendation for you to have the code test.

Damn all that to make a living .. no wonder so many struggling in urban cities

A licensed plumber?
Reject unions?

It's a skilled trade. Takes time to learn.

Plumbers are in demand, and in part likely due to some of this, which I am sure discourages some, but at the other end is a very well paying career that can't be outsourced.

A few years investment in yourself is what all that is...

A licensed plumber?
Reject unions?

It's a skilled trade. Takes time to learn.

Plumbers are in demand, and in part likely due to some of this, which I am sure discourages some, but at the other end is a very well paying career that can't be outsourced.

A few years investment in yourself is what all that is...
I think it’s a good cause to start a political movement to deregulate all these types of jobs. So free ordinary people can have the same liberties everyone else has! Who’s with me!?

I think it’s a good cause to start a political movement to deregulate all these types of jobs. So free ordinary people can have the same liberties everyone else has! Who’s with me!?

You mean so that any hack who calls himself a plumber can come into your house, fuck up your plumbing, hand you a hefty bill, and then move on with virtually no recourse on your part available?

Maybe we can apply the same kind of thinking to the medical profession also.

You mean so that any hack who calls himself a plumber can come into your house, fuck up your plumbing, hand you a hefty bill, and then move on with virtually no recourse on your part available?
It’s how America was for 200 years, I believe Americans are smart enough to make good decisions.. maybe you don’t? Why live here if you think so lowly of our citizens?

It’s how America was for 200 years, I believe Americans are smart enough to make good decisions.. maybe you don’t? Why live here if you think so lowly of our citizens?

Two hundred years ago you dug a ditch, squatted and buried your urine and crap if you even did that...

Most Americans and the world did not have indoor plumbing two hundred years ago...

Hell a few still don't!

( not me before you make another comment )

Forum List

Back