Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??

You can learn a lot of the basics from Youtube videos, but I am not sure about any online classes. Wishing you all the best.

Do you want to do house hold plumbing and drain cleaning or new construction plumbing installs?...there is no better way to learn than by doing...find a company to work for as an apprentice...best way to learn....then when you are ready take the test...

Too bad you don’t live in the Boston area. There are many trade schools around. Best to learn English first though.

• Banned
Too bad you don’t live in the Boston area. There are many trade schools around. Best to learn English first though.
I don’t live in the Boston area I live in Boston and there’s no trade schools in Boston for plumbing

Hot water on the left, cold on the right- turn right to close valve, left to open- shit won't flow up hill- you're welcome! :10:

I don’t live in the Boston area I live in Boston and there’s no trade schools in Boston for plumbing

Spoken like someone who has never been to Boston.
Wow your substance to prove me wrong is riveting

There are lots of places in and around Boston. You will never get off your dead ass to find them even if you do ever go to Boston, loser.

There are lots of places in and around Boston. You will never get off your dead ass to find them even if you do ever go to Boston, loser.
Name one in Boston

Name one in Boston

I know of many, but I’m sure as hell not doing YOU any favors, you lazy fuck.

You are not specifying if you want to obtain a license or a certificate.

If you are not looking for the above...

Then first you will need tools and buy some supplies from Home Depot.

You can find internet videos in YouTube about basic plumbing. Also the library have books

IMG_1508.JPG

Just buy the basic, like tube cutting tool, hacksaw, plumbing sandpaper (comes in small roll), propane torch kit, pipe wrenches, plumbing pliers, and if you ave flat and philips screwdrivers, then you can start something.

If you want to learn pvc pipe, you might need Teflon tape and pvc adhesive.

The book or videos give you great step by step lessons. Just wear gloves and glasses for protection.

Here is one of the funny things you can make. When my son made this "picture frame" he was 8 years old. I never finished installing a picture and nailing it in the wall, I might finish it one of these days... sure... right...

Just cut the pipes the same size for a 6x8 picture and with four 90 degrees elbows you make the frame. (1/2" copper pipe)

IMG_1507.JPG

Forum List

Back