Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

... I’m working hard on a [sic] act.....

No, you're not. You're doing NOTHING but playing with idiotic fantasies online, you lazy idiot.
Come on......

Every second you waste with this idiotic trolling and stupid fantasies instead of getting off your damn ass and doing something to improve yourself proves you are a lazy, worthless fucking loser. That's all you'll ever be if you don't decide to grow the fuck up.
I am I’m going to attack.....

No, you're not. Stop wasting time if you really do have any intention of being something more than a lazy, idiotic troll online. Don't ask for career advice if you're too lazy and stupid to pursue one.
Call it what you want but when I take your pension and rip it up in your face and force you to actually work hard lol then let’s talk haha

Come on......

Every second you waste with this idiotic trolling and stupid fantasies instead of getting off your damn ass and doing something to improve yourself proves you are a lazy, worthless fucking loser. That's all you'll ever be if you don't decide to grow the fuck up.

No, you're not. Stop wasting time if you really do have any intention of being something more than a lazy, idiotic troll online. Don't ask for career advice if you're too lazy and stupid to pursue one.
Call it what you want but when I take your pension and rip it up......

Not funny, not cute, just more wasted time by a lazy little loser.
Ok public school teacher who’s graduates outcomes are subsidize housing lol you The definition of a loser haha

... You would never be hired in the private market you hack

I've worked in the private market for many times more years than you have been alive, punk.
Yea yea.. ...

Yes, idiot, it's true. No amount of trolling or fantasy games will change it.

Ok public school teacher.......a

You start a thread begging for career advice, but here you are wasting time with trolling nonsense instead of getting off your dead ass and doing anything about it.

... You would never be hired in the private market you hack

I've worked in the private market for many times more years than you have been alive, punk.
Yea yea.. ...

Yes, idiot, it's true. No amount of trolling or fantasy games will change it.

Ok public school teacher.......a

You start a thread begging for career advice, but here you are wasting time with trolling nonsense instead of getting off your dead ass and doing anything about it.
I’m doing research you fucking moron and it was provided,, How can a Boston public school teacher call somebody else a loser when you have produced nothing but failures,, You are the definition of a loser hack, Your production is losers lol

EC2D928E-F7AB-4094-9DBE-1FF32D90D74D.jpeg
Can you imagine the gov telling this guy hey you can’t give that guys what ever because you didn’t sit in class for 5 years lol

what has happen to Americans?

Too bad you don’t live in the Boston area. There are many trade schools around. Best to learn English first though.
I don’t live in the Boston area I live in Boston and there’s no trade schools in Boston for plumbing

I would be highly surprised if that were the case.
Ummm ok that’s why I’m asking lol
This is in Woburn (not really that close) and traffic sucks but it’s there.
Plumbing Courses | The Peterson School

Too bad you don’t live in the Boston area. There are many trade schools around. Best to learn English first though.
I don’t live in the Boston area I live in Boston and there’s no trade schools in Boston for plumbing

Woburn is plenty close for anyone with the slightest interest in actually doing something.

Woburn is plenty close for anyone with the slightest interest in actually doing something.
Is it? How would he get there? Up 95, which is a nightmare traffic wise. You’re a dumbass.

Is it? How would he get there? Up 95, which is a nightmare traffic wise. .......

If you drive anywhere in the Boston area traffic is a nightmare. If a little traffic is too much to handle, then you didn't want what is there badly enough to bother with. 93 out of the city to 95 is not far at all. Since the idiot in question is probably too stupid to have a driver's license, there are 2 commuter rail options to get there. No pussy excuses.

Is it? How would he get there? Up 95, which is a nightmare traffic wise. .......

If you drive anywhere in the Boston area traffic is a nightmare. If a little traffic is too much to handle, then you didn't want what is there badly enough to bother with. 93 out of the city to 95 is not far at all. Since the idiot in question is probably too stupid to have a driver's license, there are 2 commuter rail options to get there. No pussy excuses.
Poor guy.. I’m not one of your students haha

Flunking out will do that.

Flunking out will do that.
Like most of the kids you teach, do you feel any sense of responsibility for their failure?

I’m going to Deregulate all those laws we’re gonna throw it all away,
How ya gonna do that?
One more time.. I’m going to have the thousands of Bostonians that are struggling because of overregulation sign an act when they sign it we’re going to take it to the legislation We will demand they signed it into law..
America Became the greatest country in the world without all these government overseers, our urban cities demand it we cannot compete with a small few that want to see America a certain way.. we need to go back to trusting our fellow citizens and not treat them as idiots. They deserve the liberties as everyone else. That includes a path to get where they want in away they can achieve it,, I can Google and I can post names of thousands of people that have made it in this country from no schooling, and if we continue to put these shackles on our poor citizens they are going to continue to get on drugs they’re going to continue to commit crimes.. most Americans are entrepreneurs adventurers they take chances.. it shouldn’t be just for people who want to sit in class for 5 years.
OK... well that's the way to do it if you want to change something. I commend you for that.

But what exactly are you going to have deregulated?

Most of the new codes are beneficial to the home owner. They make things safer and done better than they used to be, and it keeps people away from people that don't know anything about that kind of stuff from having some hack show up and make things worse than they were before.

I've shown up on electrical jobs with my Electrician buddy and found DANGEROUS things done that weren't code. Having an Electrician pass a Masters Exam before they can go out and do shoddy work benefits people... that's what I'm saying.

How ya gonna do that?
One more time.. I’m going to have the thousands of Bostonians that are struggling because of overregulation sign an act when they sign it we’re going to take it to the legislation We will demand they signed it into law..
America Became the greatest country in the world without all these government overseers, our urban cities demand it we cannot compete with a small few that want to see America a certain way.. we need to go back to trusting our fellow citizens and not treat them as idiots. They deserve the liberties as everyone else. That includes a path to get where they want in away they can achieve it,, I can Google and I can post names of thousands of people that have made it in this country from no schooling, and if we continue to put these shackles on our poor citizens they are going to continue to get on drugs they’re going to continue to commit crimes.. most Americans are entrepreneurs adventurers they take chances.. it shouldn’t be just for people who want to sit in class for 5 years.
OK... well that's the way to do it if you want to change something. I commend you for that.

Most of the new codes are beneficial to the home owner. They make things safer and done better than they used to be, and it keeps people away from people that don't know anything about that kind of stuff from having some hack show up and make things worse than they were before.
I don’t think a government over seeing if you know something is going to help Americans, if you don’t know the codes you won’t get the job let the free market keep people that suck out of the market

How ya gonna do that?

I don’t think a government over seeing if you know something is going to help Americans, if you don’t know the codes you won’t get the job let the free market keep people that suck out of the market
But when you get out here in little town rural America, there's lots of people that don't know what they're doing trying to pass themselves off as knowing, and they're hacks. They shouldn't be allowed to go screw people's houses up.

I'd like some assurance that they actually know what they're doing. Having to pass a code test is that assurance.

Forum List

Back