Learning plumbing online!? Recommendation

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??
Move to Mexico for a year and you’ll come back a man of many trades

So I been intrigued about leering a trade,, and want to take a plumbing class, but I have no schools near me, but their is online courses. Any recommendations??
Move to Mexico for a year and you’ll come back a man of many trades
Lol have you seen Mexico lol ,, ITS A SHIt HOLE! lol I’d be learning to be lazy and seeing dishwashers from America with 17 houses..

I talked to the dishwasher at my restaurant I said hey do you ow any house back in El Salvador.. he said 6 lol
Mean while the lowering wage magget destroys American jobs, and will retire on the beach, while Americans are strung out on meth.. you democrats are embarrassing

If you don't plan on becoming a licensed plumber don't bother with classes.

I installed all the plumbing in my new house with what I learned via youtube and I bought everything online.

FYI id you don't want to be a licensed plumber you don't have to learn to use anything but Pex. It's way easier and less expensive than copper.

I installed all the plumbing in my new house with what I learned via youtube and I bought everything online.

FYI id you don't want to be a licensed plumber you don't have to learn to use anything but Pex. It's way easier and less expensive than copper.
I want to be license,, I know the requirements the city of Boston requires you to have his out rages but it’s good to know a trade

I want to be license,, I know the requirements the city of Boston requires you to have his out rages but it’s good to know a trade

You will fail.

Just break a pipe and replace it...

Oh, I bet you think I am joking and I am not...

Every plumbing job I have done from Septic tanks to moving pipes I have done by just commonsense...

Plumbing is one of the easiest jobs to learn but the most dirty...

Or

Find a Mexican crew and learn from them or a old Polish Plumber...

Every plumbing job I have done from Septic tanks to moving pipes I have done by just commonsense...

Or

Lol have you seen Mexico?they keep
Coming to America for help haha

Or

And yet most of them are maintenance men that know plumbing...

How many South Boston Irish are going to get into a damn Septic Tank, pump one out or work on a sewage line?

Not many I tell ya...

I learned from doing and you can take a class at Home Depot when they offer...

YouTube works wonders also... Hell that is where I go if I need to learn something...

You will fail.

If he fails at plumbing then there is no help for him!

Or

And yet most of them are maintenance men that know plumbing...

How many South Boston Irish are going to get into a damn Septic Tank, pump one out or work on a sewage line?

Not many I tell ya...

I learned from doing and you can take a class at Home Depot when they offer...

YouTube works wonders also... Hell that is where I go if I need to learn something...
If you call cutting my grass and washing dishes handy ok lol

If you really want to learn to lay pipe I can refer you to some sites. No Taze will immediately kill it due to my referring to the actors/actresses by their birth names.

Forum List

Back