Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump

Now, we need a non-Muslim lover in office
Wow, just wow. I cannot believe you said that, oh wait, I can. To understand my disbelief, replace "Muslim" with the derogatory word of your choosing.

If you haven't made the Muslim connection between Obama and radical Islam, then...wow, just wow. You are the stupid they rely on. The very stupid that misunderstood that overthrowing our ally in Egypt, and putting a terrorist organization in it's place (that Egypt banned from office because they are terrorists) to throw that country into a civil war was a good idea.
1 million Muslims a year flooding our country for the next ten years is the goal. We'll be Egypt on steroids if we don't stop this. 550% is Hitlery's goal.
So, while you are convinced of their desire to melt into the pot, I see the only pots they are interested in are pressure cookers laden with projectiles.
See, I see things quite differently. I understand that MOST of the Muslims desirous of immigrating to the US are NOT terrorists. I also understand that there is an element within that group that ARE terrorists (or potential terrorists). Therefore, I support placing a ban of immigrants from ANY area of the globe where we cannot properly vet said immigrants.
And, no our "actions" in Egypt where not mis-understood by me. I, however, believe that interfering with foreign governments is ALWAYS a bad idea. The purpose is irrelevant.

Allah is working to destroy our Nation and our freedom. He lives in the White House, and sends planes to gather as many of his terrorists as he can fit, and is bringing them here to kill us. It is a lot easier to kill our gays and infidels from Orlando, Boston, New York, and San Bernardino, than it is from Syria.

Remove Allah and his influence from Washington DC.
Elect Trump because he's not having sex with Huma...
OMG. Really? Are you some kind of conspiracy theorist or something? I don't believe that Obama WANTS more Americans dead, he simply does not realize his policies will lead to that.

He wants America dead.
Wanting America dead is quite a different thing from wanting Americans dead.

Allah is working to destroy our Nation and our freedom. He lives in the White House, and sends planes to gather as many of his terrorists as he can fit, and is bringing them here to kill us. It is a lot easier to kill our gays and infidels from Orlando, Boston, New York, and San Bernardino, than it is from Syria.

OMG. Really? Are you some kind of conspiracy theorist or something? I don't believe that Obama WANTS more Americans dead, he simply does not realize his policies will lead to that.

He wants America dead.

Where is the stepping off point and how do you determine which is which?

He wants America dead.

near as i can tell it's the trumpeters who want america dead.

seek help

Wow, just wow. I cannot believe you said that, oh wait, I can. To understand my disbelief, replace "Muslim" with the derogatory word of your choosing.

Ok hang on... are you saying Obama isn't a Moslem lover or an Islamophile?
I think he sympathizes with them, and that he shares SOME of the same goals.

perhaps you should just acknowledge that normal people aren't bigots and want everyone treated fairly.

perhaps you should just acknowledge that normal people aren't bigots and want everyone treated fairly.
I do. Always have.

He wants America dead.

Where is the stepping off point and how do you determine which is which?
It's really quite simple. America is a country, an idea. Americans are people.

He wants America dead.

near as i can tell it's the trumpeters who want america dead.

seek help

Then you are indeed one of the stupids.
Hillary is going to make Asia exceptional with our money and resources. She is UN to the core and the UN wants us on our knees. Tax tax tax and attacks attacks and attacks are what you are voting for. 550% worth.....

seek reason.

Normal people can see the forest along with the trees. Death to America means... our death. By all means bring them here by the millions, don't ask questions concerning intent, to help them accomplish their task. :uhoh3:

Vetting = You don't want to hurt us do you? Heck no boss. We love you, Satan, usa usa usa...
Vetting = We don't have time for that. Hurry up, your plane to Kansas is leaving.
Vetting = Your dog ate your paperwork? I thought you hated dogs. I do. I injected him with Clorox. Will my new neighbors have dogs?
Vetting = Do I have to sell my slaves and the girls I kidnapped before I board? No, we'll just call them your wives and kids.

We have immigration laws expressly for this reason. Letting whomever wants free shit to waltz on in is not immigration, it is the demise of our country, any country. We have an example folks. France, Germany, Greece, pick one and ask yourself what magic will transpire here to result in a different outcome.
Vote for anyone who is willing to reinstate our border and our immigration laws.

If walls didn't work, Obama wouldn't be spending millions of our money for walls for countries overseas. We could be using that money on our own.

Last edited:

He wants America dead.

Of course. But we need to remember this.

Rumor has it that Jesus, Budda, Zeus and Thor have joined with Allah in the effort to defeat Trump.

Kahn.......this bald headed slob is going to end up being the poster child of the "ONE HIT WONDER".

Nobody is going to give a rats ass about this guy in a week or two.........anyway, with the now established baggage the guy brings, the powers that be will be ever so politely telling to "time to fuck off s0n........bye":bye1:

If you haven't made the Muslim connection between Obama and radical Islam, then...wow, just wow. You are the stupid they rely on. The very stupid that misunderstood that overthrowing our ally in Egypt, and putting a terrorist organization in it's place (that Egypt banned from office because they are terrorists) to throw that country into a civil war was a good idea.
1 million Muslims a year flooding our country for the next ten years is the goal. We'll be Egypt on steroids if we don't stop this. 550% is Hitlery's goal.
So, while you are convinced of their desire to melt into the pot, I see the only pots they are interested in are pressure cookers laden with projectiles.
See, I see things quite differently. I understand that MOST of the Muslims desirous of immigrating to the US are NOT terrorists. I also understand that there is an element within that group that ARE terrorists (or potential terrorists). Therefore, I support placing a ban of immigrants from ANY area of the globe where we cannot properly vet said immigrants.
And, no our "actions" in Egypt where not mis-understood by me. I, however, believe that interfering with foreign governments is ALWAYS a bad idea. The purpose is irrelevant.

Had we not intervened to defeat Germany, we would be Germany. And there would be no Jew alive. Then gypsies, then non-Lutherans..
You sight may be a little myopic. The more Muslims the more aggressive. It is not the rouge that dictates policy toward a host, it is the congregation. The more Muslim a country turns, the more violent it becomes. There is actually a breakdown of %'s that coincides with violence, that I believe was compiled by our government.

Google it and you'll find that the opposite of what you think is the case. Stop ingesting the, "You're just going to love this Muslim Springy thing we're doing worldwide." Look at the effects it is having instead. We don't have to guess whether this is a good idea or not. We have examples all over the world.

Forum List

Back