SC Primary Shows Off New Election-Stealing System, Which Turns Your Choice Into a Barcode You Can't Read Before Tabulation

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Now what would the purpose be of adding an extra layer of opacity, when "transparency" is the buzzword? Even the League of Women Voters doesn't trust it. Now that says it all.

Step 1. Make your choice on a touchscreen. Instead of printing a name on the paper ballot inside, it turns it into a barcode you can't read. Step 2. Insert into vote tabulator. Step 3. Prepare for civil war.

But I think there are apps that read barcodes. Now your duty to have.

SC is the crucial primary state for Trump. It will either knock out Haley and let Trump focus on Biden, or give her a reason to nip at his ankles for the rest of the season. Needless to say this is what Groomercrats want.

"When primary voters go to the polls in South Carolina on Saturday, they'll be the first in the nation to use all-new voting equipment. It's one of about a dozen states replacing all or most of their voting machines this year, in part because of security concerns after Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The state's old voting machines relied on touchscreen technology that didn't leave a paper trail that could be audited after the election. The new machines will mark a paper ballot with a bar code and the selected candidates' names. The ballots then get inserted into a scanner for counting.

Another voter at the site was Duncan Buell, a computer scientist at the University of South Carolina who is concerned about aspects of the technology. "I'm not a fan of the ballot marking devices because the votes are actually counted not from the text that I can read, but from bar codes."....

"I personally cannot read the bar code, so I'm having to trust the system," said Melissa Rose.

It was a concern shared by the League of Women Voters of South Carolina, but co-President Christe McCoy-Lawrence says the group is putting it aside to focus on voter turnout.

"We feel now that one of the greatest dangers comes from people losing faith in the voting process," she said. "So we did not agree with this decision, but it's made, so we are now completely engaged in conveying confidence in the system."

Last edited:
Now what would the purpose be of adding an extra layer of opacity, when "transparency" is the buzzword? Even the League of Women Voters doesn't trust it. Now that says it all.

Step 1. Make your choice on a touchscreen. Instead of printing a name on the paper ballot inside, it turns it into a barcode you can't read. Step 2. Insert into vote tabulator. Step 3. Prepare for civil war.

SC is the crucial primary state for Trump. It will either knock out Haley and let Trump focus on Biden, or give her a reason to nip at his ankles for the rest of the season. Needless to say this is what Groomercrats want.

"When primary voters go to the polls in South Carolina on Saturday, they'll be the first in the nation to use all-new voting equipment. It's one of about a dozen states replacing all or most of their voting machines this year, in part because of security concerns after Russian interference in the 2016 election.

The state's old voting machines relied on touchscreen technology that didn't leave a paper trail that could be audited after the election. The new machines will mark a paper ballot with a bar code and the selected candidates' names. The ballots then get inserted into a scanner for counting.

Another voter at the site was Duncan Buell, a computer scientist at the University of South Carolina who is concerned about aspects of the technology. "I'm not a fan of the ballot marking devices because the votes are actually counted not from the text that I can read, but from bar codes."....

"I personally cannot read the bar code, so I'm having to trust the system," said Melissa Rose.

It was a concern shared by the League of Women Voters of South Carolina, but co-President Christe McCoy-Lawrence says the group is putting it aside to focus on voter turnout.

"We feel now that one of the greatest dangers comes from people losing faith in the voting process," she said. "So we did not agree with this decision, but it's made, so we are now completely engaged in conveying confidence in the system."

The Democrats are rigging the caucuses and the primaries, already.
They want Trump to be the Republican nominee. Trump is the only Republican Biden could beat.
If the Democrats were not rigging the primaries, Trump would not be winning. He would be in 4th or 5th place. The Democrats want Trump to win the 2024 Republican nomination more than the Russians wanted Trump to win the 2016 election.

It sure looks like the Democrats have election rigging down to a science. Of course that is just my opinion but if I am right we are witnessing the last days of our freedoms as listed in the Bill of Rights.

Years ago I read a book on conspiracy theories and the one that scared me the most was rigging computer elections. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the book.

“…concerns after Russian interference in the 2016 election.”. This has been fully disproven at this point. Why in the world would they include that as a reason? Very strange write up. Not sure how I feel about the rest this. I am all for making elections more secure but, IMO, the paper trail needs to include the name. Seems less secure to me and not more.

Last edited:
It sure looks like the Democrats have election rigging down to a science. Of course that is just my opinion but if I am right we are witnessing the last days of our freedoms as listed in the Bill of Rights.

Years ago I read a book on conspiracy theories and the one that scared me the most was rigging computer elections. Unfortunately I can’t remember the name of the book.
You people are absolutely bat shit crazy.

If it comes to a hand recount they won't be using the barcodes.

You people are absolutely bat shit crazy.
Realizing something is possible is not batshit crazy. It is obvious that those in power will do ANYTHING to prevent Trump from becoming President again. Why not exploit voting machine weaknesses?

Expert Hacks Georgia Voting Machine in Court, Revealing Potential Election Vulnerabilities​

Story by Ethan Brown • 1d
Link…MSN

In a display that caught the attention of a federal courtroom, computer scientist Alex Halderman illuminated glaring susceptibilities within Georgia’s voting infrastructure, casting shadows on the security of its election system. During an ongoing trial, Halderman, a professor at the University of Michigan, demonstrated how a voting machine could be tampered with in mere seconds using everyday items—a Bic pen and a $10 smart card—raising questions about the reliability of the Dominion voting equipment used across the state.

The spotlight moment came amidst a broader debate over the constitutionality of Georgia’s election system, with election integrity activists urging for a transition to hand-marked paper ballots tallied by scanners, citing risks associated with the current touchscreens that generate QR code-laden paper ballots. While state officials maintain that the voting machines are secure, Halderman’s testimony suggested otherwise.

Halderman’s hacks were simple but alarming; he manipulated the results of a hypothetical election, producing as many ballots as desired, and even managed to reboot a machine into “safe mode” by inserting a pen into the voting machine. Once in this mode, he could freely edit files, tweak settings, and install malware, gaining “super-user” access and the potential to alter any aspect of the machine’s operation. “All it takes is five seconds and a Bic pen,” Halderman remarked, evoking a sense of urgency in addressing these vulnerabilities.

Realizing something is possible is not batshit crazy. It is obvious that those in power will do ANYTHING to prevent Trump from becoming President again. Why not exploit voting machine weaknesses?

Expert Hacks Georgia Voting Machine in Court, Revealing Potential Election Vulnerabilities​

Story by Ethan Brown • 1d
Link…MSN

In a display that caught the attention of a federal courtroom, computer scientist Alex Halderman illuminated glaring susceptibilities within Georgia’s voting infrastructure, casting shadows on the security of its election system. During an ongoing trial, Halderman, a professor at the University of Michigan, demonstrated how a voting machine could be tampered with in mere seconds using everyday items—a Bic pen and a $10 smart card—raising questions about the reliability of the Dominion voting equipment used across the state.

The spotlight moment came amidst a broader debate over the constitutionality of Georgia’s election system, with election integrity activists urging for a transition to hand-marked paper ballots tallied by scanners, citing risks associated with the current touchscreens that generate QR code-laden paper ballots. While state officials maintain that the voting machines are secure, Halderman’s testimony suggested otherwise.

Halderman’s hacks were simple but alarming; he manipulated the results of a hypothetical election, producing as many ballots as desired, and even managed to reboot a machine into “safe mode” by inserting a pen into the voting machine. Once in this mode, he could freely edit files, tweak settings, and install malware, gaining “super-user” access and the potential to alter any aspect of the machine’s operation. “All it takes is five seconds and a Bic pen,” Halderman remarked, evoking a sense of urgency in addressing these vulnerabilities.
I repeat, you are bat shit crazy. You are wasting your life chasing fantasies. Look at the evidence, dude.

No system is foolproof really, but I am a fan of our fill in the circles and run it through the shredder looking scanner.

A. SC is an overwhelmingly RED state

B. This sounds entirely fucked up

It “sounds” fucked up but it’s not.

The ballot once marked by the voter would have a bar code AND the candidates name. Which means that the ballot would be available for hand counts based ON the names shown on the ballot

Currently the SC voting machines do not have a paper ballot that can be used for hand recounts m
This actually is a much better system

The OP gets it wrong once again

You gotta hand it to them. They think of new ways to cheat every day.

You gotta hand it to them. They think of new ways to cheat every day.
Imagine putting that energy into the private side. Perhaps many know they cannot compete with that, and it is better to have an easier life as a government employee than digging ditches. Of course, there is government employment that has stress.

It “sounds” fucked up but it’s not.

The ballot once marked by the voter would have a bar code AND the candidates name. Which means that the ballot would be available for hand counts based ON the names shown on the ballot

Currently the SC voting machines do not have a paper ballot that can be used for hand recounts m
This actually is a much better system

The OP gets it wrong once again

Did you bother reading this?

The Democrats are rigging the caucuses and the primaries, already.
They want Trump to be the Republican nominee. Trump is the only Republican Biden could beat.
If the Democrats were not rigging the primaries, Trump would not be winning. He would be in 4th or 5th place. The Democrats want Trump to win the 2024 Republican nomination more than the Russians wanted Trump to win the 2016 election.
:rolleyes-41:

Proving it's never too early for Trumpers to engage in election fraud conspiracy theories.

Forum List

Back