Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump

Next step: same Allah will bless Hillary to be a President and then to replace USA constitution with Sharia Law.

So far Trump is the only obstacle.

Last edited:
Trump%2B-%2BLightning%2Bstrikes%2BTrump%2BTower.jpg

This is what happens when you throw a hissyfit at the Cubs.

Khizr Khan: Allah Is Causing Trump to Make Stupid Mistakes
I love the part at the end where the terrorist sympathizer claims "no one should discriminate based on religion".
That's bit 'rich' coming from a radical Islamofascist.
That's ALL the 'True Believers' do every fucking day to anyone who doesn't follow the cult of Islam.
But, but but... I thought Mr. Khan wanted OUT of the spot light. Seems like he lied there too...

terrorist sympathizer

Link?

adical Islamofascist.

Link?

I love the part at the end where the terrorist sympathizer claims "no one should discriminate based on religion".
That's ALL the 'True Believers' do every fucking day to anyone who doesn't follow the cult of Islam.
But, but but... I thought Mr. Khan wanted OUT of the spot light. Seems like he lied there too...

Linkie?

Next step: same Allah will bless Hillary to be a President and then to replace USA constitution with Sharia Law.

So far Trump is the only obstacle.
If Khan had his way that's exactly what would happen.
But then the sand monkeys would discover what Hillary and Huma have been getting up to and throw them both off a four story building.

People who attack the parents of soldiers who give their lives to protect us are scum. Kahn's motivation or purpose for trying to defeat Trump is irrelevant. He has a constitutional right to do it.

People who attack the parents of soldiers who give their lives to protect us are scum. Kahn's motivation or purpose for trying to defeat Trump is irrelevant. He has a constitutional right to do it.

And we have the right to call him muzzie trash.

One has to wonder if Khan tried to dissuade his son from fighting for the kuffar. It would not surprise me.

And we have the right to call him muzzie trash.

As well you have the right to support/justify that assessment.

But whether you can do that --- ah, that's a whole 'nother question.

Wrong. His motivations are all that is relevant.

BTW, his 15 minutes of fame are over. He needs to go back to his day job, breaking immigration law for money.

Watch what happens to Khan's financial/tax filings after Trump becomes the next President. If I were Khan then I'd be 'packing light' back to Pakistan.

terrorist sympathizer

Link?

adical Islamofascist.

Link?

Linkie?
Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]
There you go... Now what?

Watch what happens to Khan's financial/tax filings after Trump becomes the next President. If I were Khan then I'd be 'packing light' back to Pakistan.
He'll have one of these waiting for him.

th

Please, get a few more ropes ready for those war criminals like Clinton, Obama, Soros, Nuland &Co. Actually, they all should be subjects for the International Tribunal.

Last edited:
Allah is working to destroy our Nation and our freedom. He lives in the White House, and sends planes to gather as many of his terrorists as he can fit, and is bringing them here to kill us. It is a lot easier to kill our gays and infidels from Orlando, Boston, New York, and San Bernardino, than it is from Syria.

Remove Allah and his influence from Washington DC.
Elect Trump because he's not having sex with Huma...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back