Hillary's Giving A Press Conference

"Secretary Clinton, you always tell the truth. Do you agree?"

"Secretary Clinton, Trump is a racist whose supporters are uneducated rednecks. Can you explain why this is?"

How long did it take her to write all those questions?

Her stupidity was in display when she said she was going to bring the country together. She can bring unity! That was enough to gag a maggot.

Did Hillary just say she had a plan for Indian Country? How dare she call them Indians. Racist.

How can anyone tolerate a compulsive liar?>>>>>Compulsive Liar: My Withheld Emails Were All Personal and the FBI Confirmed I Was Truthful

tmdsu16080120160802115640.jpg

How long did it take her to write all those questions?

Her stupidity was in display when she said she was going to bring the country together. She can bring unity! That was enough to gag a maggot.
She is bringing unity in against her getting into the WH again for any reason.

Why should she allow them in seeing as how she has so many black friends who happen to have all worked for her :afro:

Can you imagine Hillary staging another episode with the press where only whites are allowed....I mean if she is going to break the press down into racial types...it is only the logical thing to do...keep the races seperated.

One less conservative talking point destroyed.

LOL...you obviously didn't SEE the press conference...did you, Howey?

Clinton said she "short-circuited" when she lied about her e-mails! It's an instant classic!

Forum List

Back