The spread of Islam that pushed Western expansion

Mark Richard

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2021

I did a video a bit ago on Islamic forces spreading through Africa and parts of Europe. I have a history channel on YouTube as a hobby that focuses on America and the countries and cultures aquatinted, so Africa and Islam play a big part in America and the Western civilization, so that's why I researched and made a video about it. Reading some of the finer details of those histories, it seems that some of the Islamic terrorist groups tend to repeat some of the same tactics that they had used since the inception of Islam in the 7th century. The only difference now is that they have guns and rockets instead of swords and camels. Does anyone else agree or disagree?

I had coffee with a Muslim friend this afternoon. We shared coffee and words about family and friends while online people were warning everyone they could to watch out for Islamic terrorism coming this Friday the 13th.

Militarized people and radicals always cause problems, then the regular people like my friend and I today follow, but have no part of the blood shed. For example, if Israel would defeat the Gaza and cause the whole area to depopulate, and if my friend and I move there with our families, then we are not to blame for the war or reclaiming of land?

The video I made focused on some of the reasons that pushed Western expansion and opposition. Focusing on some of the cultural effects Islam has on the African regions in which benefitted or hurt European countries in which evolved into American colonialism.

Will there ever be a conclusion to this or will humans and these particular cultures repeat this essence of war for all of existence?

I never shared a video on this platform, so I don't know if it'll work. It doesn't matter if it don't I guess. And cool if it does.

I did a video a bit ago on Islamic forces spreading through Africa and parts of Europe. I have a history channel on YouTube as a hobby that focuses on America and the countries and cultures aquatinted, so Africa and Islam play a big part in America and the Western civilization, so that's why I researched and made a video about it. Reading some of the finer details of those histories, it seems that some of the Islamic terrorist groups tend to repeat some of the same tactics that they had used since the inception of Islam in the 7th century. The only difference now is that they have guns and rockets instead of swords and camels. Does anyone else agree or disagree?

I had coffee with a Muslim friend this afternoon. We shared coffee and words about family and friends while online people were warning everyone they could to watch out for Islamic terrorism coming this Friday the 13th.

Militarized people and radicals always cause problems, then the regular people like my friend and I today follow, but have no part of the blood shed. For example, if Israel would defeat the Gaza and cause the whole area to depopulate, and if my friend and I move there with our families, then we are not to blame for the war or reclaiming of land?

The video I made focused on some of the reasons that pushed Western expansion and opposition. Focusing on some of the cultural effects Islam has on the African regions in which benefitted or hurt European countries in which evolved into American colonialism.

Will there ever be a conclusion to this or will humans and these particular cultures repeat this essence of war for all of existence?

I never shared a video on this platform, so I don't know if it'll work. It doesn't matter if it don't I guess. And cool if it does.

Islam still believes in having slaves.

So the next time you see a BLM member, make sure they hear about it.

Islam still believes in having slaves.

So the next time you see a BLM member, make sure they hear about it.
My friend doesn't have slaves. He owns a business, so I'm guessing he believes in the wage slaves. Slaves to the dollar and commitment.

What can we do to stop Muslim population growth?

---Muslims projected to be second-largest U.S. religious group by 2040---

It's not so much the people, but the ideology. Like I was saying, my friend and I are fine together, he's Muslim and I'm atheist. We share some family stories that are similar how we want the best for our children and families. But if Islam becomes the dominant, my friend may not be on my side when they try to put a hijab on my son's mother. So that's the difficult thing to perceive.

My friend doesn't have slaves. He owns a business, so I'm guessing he believes in the wage slaves. Slaves to the dollar and commitment.
Like our past....not everyone owned slaves......although the left wants blacks to think that.

My relatives never owned slaves. Course Kamalatoe's grandfather was a slave merchant.

It's not so much the people, but the ideology. Like I was saying, my friend and I are fine together, he's Muslim and I'm atheist. We share some family stories that are similar how we want the best for our children and families. But if Islam becomes the dominant, my friend may not be on my side when they try to put a hijab on my son's mother. So that's the difficult thing to perceive.
I found out what it's like to deal with Muslims.
There's good Muslims and bad ones, and some of them will shun you if you're ever critical of Muslims, even when they're wrong.

What Western expansion OP?

The West is almost dead....thanks to the enrichment and diversity

WHAT Western expansion I ask again?

Like our past....not everyone owned slaves......although the left wants blacks to think that.

My relatives never owned slaves. Course Kamalatoe's grandfather was a slave merchant.
A lot of them actually say that everyone is benefiting from the America that was produced with the help of slavery and discrimination after emancipation. It makes sense. But if my family came to America within the last 100 years, why should we pay anyone? Or if a African immigrant from 50 years ago, we don't need to pay him or his grandkids because they weren't part of slavery. So it's a bad idea because they would have to go through thousands of records to find out who was an immigrant at what decade or century, then if they were part of free blacks of America before emancipation or if their family were white slaves. So it's a mess made up by a bunch of angry nonsensical people

What Western expansion OP?

The West is almost dead....thanks to the enrichment and diversity

WHAT Western expansion I ask again?
I meant, Western states like Spain and England and others colonizing the Americas and other places like in Africa. Then the spread of culture. When they got to America, they extending Western thought on the Western expansion of America also.

I meant, Western states like Spain and England and others colonizing the Americas and other places like in Africa. Then the spread of culture. When they got to America, they extending Western thought on the Western expansion of America also.

that's history....that's the past

doesn't apply anymore to the present

A lot of them actually say that everyone is benefiting from the America that was produced with the help of slavery and discrimination after emancipation. It makes sense. But if my family came to America within the last 100 years, why should we pay anyone? Or if a African immigrant from 50 years ago, we don't need to pay him or his grandkids because they weren't part of slavery. So it's a bad idea because they would have to go through thousands of records to find out who was an immigrant at what decade or century, then if they were part of free blacks of America before emancipation or if their family were white slaves. So it's a mess made up by a bunch of angry nonsensical people
One of my relatives signed the Emancipation Proclamation. (Lincoln)

I'm not paying one cent.

Excellent video, worth the time. Islam is and has always been a convert to our crazy cult or pay us tribute religion.

Expansion is only bad when whitey does it. They have no right to self-defense, either, so pushing a bunch of pirates and bandits out of territory they've invaded is also bad when white people do it. No other races and ethnic gangs are ever guilty of anything, they are exempt from criticism, mainly because they would just laugh at CRT morons, then shove sharpened tree trunks up their asses and stand them up along a road for miles, like their Hero Shaka Zulu did with Africans he captured.

'Diversity' is just a dog whistle meaning 'We're going to steal a lot of stuff from Whitey', is all.

"I have been commanded by Allah to fight all humankind until they have all, the whole world, converted to Islam."

Mohammad -pbuh; prophet of the Quran
Excerpt from the Hadith, rephrased into current American English.
They conducted a poll on Newsmax and they discovered that only 38% of Democrats support Israel, even though they were the victims in this atrocity.

So clearly Democrats have become terrorist supporters, and potentially terrorists.

Forum List

Back