Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump

Khan is a piece of muzzie trash.

And more than likely would like to see America come under Sharia Law. You better watch out all you women and gays out there because the muslims will come looking for you if Hitlery becomes President. Hey, all you women, you better pick out your new burka soon, you may be needing one some day. And all you gays out there better get back into the closet so they can't find you. :badgrin:

Rumor has it that Jesus, Budda, Zeus and Thor have joined with Allah in the effort to defeat Trump.

Man has joined with Satan. We know. We've read the last chapter, and are watching it unfold on the nightly news.
Hillary is going to be our next president. The last president this country will have before entering a UN/Americas directive. The best we can hope for is a temporary setback by voting for someone that supports America. A hiccup in the plan, like Brexit is. From then on it will be UN representatives in our White House taxing us to death, and slurping up our resources, just like now, only much worse. The snowflakes<the next in charge, will insist on it.

There will be a one world order just like Bush and the Bible said there would be, against one lion. The Lion of the tribe of Judah will win this next war. We are just waiting for Iran to start the nuke assembly line, and Israel to be forced into a false peace treaty that gives away God's land.
This era is likened to birth pangs, that increase in intensity and speed. Trump would be nothing more than Braxton Hicks. We are not going in a direction that would be conducive to a strong, independent United States. Not when 1/2 the people in this country think that is a bad thing. And more taxation is a good thing.

It cracks me up how conservatives don't bat an eye when someone mentions Jesus or God. But let someone mention Allah they lose their minds lol.

It cracks me up how conservatives don't bat an eye when someone mentions Jesus or God. But let someone mention Allah they lose their minds lol.

That's because Allah wants all who reject him, dead and burning in Hell. Duh!

Khizr Khan: Allah Is Causing Trump to Make Stupid Mistakes
I love the part at the end where the terrorist sympathizer claims "no one should discriminate based on religion".
That's bit 'rich' coming from a radical Islamofascist.
That's ALL the 'True Believers' do every fucking day to anyone who doesn't follow the cult of Islam.

If that's true we might just see droves of progressives stampeding to their local mosque so they can convert.

I've always said progressives are all in with Muslims. I won't be surprised if they actually start becoming Muslims.

"Jesus wept. I like saviors who don't get weepy, OK??" --- Orange Crash

Jesus saved, sanctified and redeemed. I like a savior that has that capability.

They all do that. It's part of the job description in the redeemering field.
But Jesus got captured. According to the Orange-a-tan that's the only reason he's a hero.

Last edited:
See, I see things quite differently. I understand that MOST of the Muslims desirous of immigrating to the US are NOT terrorists. I also understand that there is an element within that group that ARE terrorists (or potential terrorists).

That exists within any immigrant group from anywhere at any time. It's certainly not peculiar to those from Syria.
And it makes even less sense to conclude that about people who are specifically fleeing terrorism -- the very same influence your concern is about.

That puts them and your concern on the same page. There's no logical way to conclude the opposite.

Therefore, I support placing a ban of immigrants from ANY area of the globe where we cannot properly vet said immigrants.

But there's no such thing.

People who attack the parents of soldiers who give their lives to protect us are scum. Kahn's motivation or purpose for trying to defeat Trump is irrelevant. He has a constitutional right to do it.

And we have the right to call him muzzie trash.

As well you have the right to support/justify that assessment.

But whether you can do that --- ah, that's a whole 'nother question.
The same goes for Khan.

Khan is a piece of muzzie trash.

And Hitlery also for financing his muzzie bull chit. If Hitlery gets elected it will be the end of America. She will shred the Constitution into millions of little pieces.

Ha ha. Know what's never going away? Aside from the Constitution itself?

This.

There's no way to unsay that. There's a way to take it back, but Rump is incapable of that action, since it would require admitting he fucked up, which he can't do.

People who attack the parents of soldiers who give their lives to protect us are scum. Kahn's motivation or purpose for trying to defeat Trump is irrelevant. He has a constitutional right to do it.

The same goes for Khan.

That doesn't even make sense. Khan isn't even a poster here.

The same goes for Khan.

That doesn't even make sense. Khan isn't even a poster here.
Only posters on this website are expected to support/justify their claims? That doesnt even make sense.

Rumor has it that Jesus, Budda, Zeus and Thor have joined with Allah in the effort to defeat Trump.

Man has joined with Satan. We know.

There's no such thing as "Satan". Yet another myth. The only-slightly-more-grown-up version of monsters under the bed.
Its odd how you are so eager to support Islam, yet you talk shit about people believing in myths. You are a very confused individual.

Man has joined with Satan. We know.

There's no such thing as "Satan". Yet another myth. The only-slightly-more-grown-up version of monsters under the bed.

Prove it. And if you can't, then take a tip from Pascal:

Pascal's Wager is an argument in apologetic philosophy devised by the seventeenth-century French philosopher, mathematician and physicist Blaise Pascal (1623–62).[1] It posits that humans all bet with their lives either that God exists or that he does not. Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss (some pleasures, luxury, etc.), whereas they stand to receive infinite gains (as represented by eternity in Heaven) and avoid infinite losses (eternity in Hell)

"Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump" -

Khan is an Islamic fundamentalist, they don't come worse than him. He should have said Allah is not only working to defeat Trump but to defeat the whole Western Christian civilization.

Piece of scum that he is.

"Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump" -

Khan is an Islamic fundamentalist, they don't come worse than him. He should have said Allah is not only working to defeat Trump but to defeat the whole Western Christian civilization.

Piece of scum that he is.
He is an American citizen who lost a son defending you and your family.

Khizr Khan: Allah Is Causing Trump to Make Stupid Mistakes
I love the part at the end where the terrorist sympathizer claims "no one should discriminate based on religion".
That's bit 'rich' coming from a radical Islamofascist.
That's ALL the 'True Believers' do every fucking day to anyone who doesn't follow the cult of Islam.

If that's true we might just see droves of progressives stampeding to their local mosque so they can convert.

I've always said progressives are all in with Muslims. I won't be surprised if they actually start becoming Muslims.

Exactly! :mad-61:

Forum List

Back