Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump

terrorist sympathizer

Link?

adical Islamofascist.

Link?

Khizr Khan: Allah Is Causing Trump to Make Stupid Mistakes
I love the part at the end where the terrorist sympathizer claims "no one should discriminate based on religion".
That's bit 'rich' coming from a radical Islamofascist.
That's ALL the 'True Believers' do every fucking day to anyone who doesn't follow the cult of Islam.
But, but but... I thought Mr. Khan wanted OUT of the spot light. Seems like he lied there too...

Linkie?
Anti-Trump Father Of Muslim Soldier Wants Out Of The Spotlight, He Says In TV Interview [VIDEO]
There you go... Now what?

Thank you. You're free to go. Even though your link versus the OP article doesn't make clear which came first. We'll overlook that.

Next in line please...

his day job, breaking immigration law for money.

Link?

Your post is very important to us. You're third in line. Take a seat in our courtesy lounger.

Allah is working to destroy our Nation and our freedom. He lives in the White House, and sends planes to gather as many of his terrorists as he can fit, and is bringing them here to kill us. It is a lot easier to kill our gays and infidels from Orlando, Boston, New York, and San Bernardino, than it is from Syria.

Remove Allah and his influence from Washington DC.
Elect Trump because he's not having sex with Huma...
OMG. Really? Are you some kind of conspiracy theorist or something? I don't believe that Obama WANTS more Americans dead, he simply does not realize his policies will lead to that.

Meanwhile in the OP article lies (in both senses) this line:

>> Khan believes Sharia trumps the Constitution – so the entire premise of his DNC speech was a big lie. <<​

---- which is complete bullshit, although the name "Jim Hoft" already kinda provided a clue, though apparently not to the OP and his Gullible's Travels....

Khan said no such thing. Hoft is quoting Dimbart (without vetting the story of course) and referencing a religious text he wrote some 35 years ago.

What Khan wrote in that document was:

"This brings up an important fact which is generally overlooked, that the invariable and basic rules of Islamic Law are only those prescribed in the Shari'ah (Quran and Sunnah), which are few and limited. All other juridicial works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari'ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims."​

--- that means within Islam --- not pertaining to the Constitution or any other legal framework. So Dimbart is just outright lying in claiming some relation to the US Constitution -- or any country's legal framework. He's not writing about secular laws at all, and certainly not about the US Constitution.

Want to see it? It's in here, which link I got from Dimbart's own story. They're counting on gullibles like Jim Hoft to swallow the headline whole without bothering to vet it. They're playing the gullibles like a three dollar banjo and the gullibles dutifully respond by going Twang Twang. This is a myth and easily disproved. But of course, mythology is more important than factology, just because it feels good.

Khan goes on to describe the Quran as "basically a book of religious guidance, is not an easy reference for legal studies. It is more particularly an appeal to faith and the human soul rather than a classification of legal prescriptions."

..will the media once again determine the Presidential Election?

Yes. Because we no longer use reason to make decisions.
Sure we use reason. Trump is a pathological mentally unstable jerk who doesn't know shit about global politics, economics and history. Those are some of the reasons he is plummeting in polls and being mocked in this country by Republicans, Democrats, and independent voters. Good reason with lots of logic.

Allah is working to destroy our Nation and our freedom. He lives in the White House, and sends planes to gather as many of his terrorists as he can fit, and is bringing them here to kill us. It is a lot easier to kill our gays and infidels from Orlando, Boston, New York, and San Bernardino, than it is from Syria.

OMG. Really? Are you some kind of conspiracy theorist or something? I don't believe that Obama WANTS more Americans dead, he simply does not realize his policies will lead to that.

That man didn't get where he is by being stupid. Evil yes. Stupid, no.
Has he cared so far about the innocents that his ISIS team has tortured and killed? No.
Does he care that they may kill whitey after they get here? Hardly.
Does he want millions of them here? Yes, indeed.
Did his Muslim Brotherhood terrorist advisors convince Obama to overthrow our ally in Egypt and put them in charge? Absolutely.
Is he proud of his Muslim Spring? Just like a proud Papa.
Should we have given him the ability to throw us and the Middle East into utter chaos? No.

We are the stupids they refer to, that has allowed this.
Now, we need a non-Muslim lover in office to try to rectify our blunder. And Hitlery ain't it.

..will the media once again determine the Presidential Election?

Yes. Because we no longer use reason to make decisions.
Sure we use reason. Trump is a pathological mentally unstable jerk who doesn't know shit about global politics, economics and history. Those are some of the reasons he is plummeting in polls and being mocked in this country by Republicans, Democrats, and independent voters. Good reason with lots of logic.

No that's not reason, that is parroting.
Reason would be, "Why the hell are we bringing murdering Syrian terrorists, at our expense, to America to murder us some more? We need to stop this."

Has he cared so far about the innocents that his ISIS team has tortured and killed? No.
Did his Muslim Brotherhood terrorist advisors convince Obama to overthrow our ally in Egypt and put them in charge? Absolutely.
Should we have given him the ability to throw us and the Middle East into utter chaos? No.

Now, we need a non-Muslim lover in office to try to rectify our blunder. And Hitlery ain't it.

are you insane?

oh wait... i forgot whose post i was reading. :cuckoo:

Now, we need a non-Muslim lover in office
Wow, just wow. I cannot believe you said that, oh wait, I can. To understand my disbelief, replace "Muslim" with the derogatory word of your choosing.

If you haven't made the Muslim connection between Obama and radical Islam, then...wow, just wow. You are the stupid they rely on. The very stupid that misunderstood that overthrowing our ally in Egypt, and putting a terrorist organization in it's place (that Egypt banned from office because they are terrorists) to throw that country into a civil war was a good idea.
1 million Muslims a year flooding our country for the next ten years is the goal. We'll be Egypt on steroids if we don't stop this. 550% is Hitlery's goal.
So, while you are convinced of their desire to melt into the pot, I see the only pots they are interested in are pressure cookers laden with projectiles.

Last edited:

are you insane?

oh wait... i forgot whose post i was reading. :cuckoo:

Then feel free to skip right on by. America and freedom and all.....

He wants America dead.

What a shame the stupids didn't read, Dreams of My Father, before the election. Then they'd grasp the hatred that Obomb and his daddy have for whitey. But then again they couldn't be used as the stupids Obama preys on if they had educated themselves.

I love the part at the end where the terrorist sympathizer claims "no one should discriminate based on religion".
That's ALL the 'True Believers' do every fucking day to anyone who doesn't follow the cult of Islam.

and? idiot? he uses that like you would use jesus.

both are BS.

*Shrug*

How many people did Jesus torture and murder? And Mohammad?
You are just the right level of stupid Obama needs. Idiot.....

and? idiot? he uses that like you would use jesus.

both are BS.

*Shrug*

How many people did Jesus torture and murder? And Mohammad?

"Jesus wept. I like saviors who don't get weepy, OK??" --- Orange Crash

Forum List

Back