Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump

"Khan: Allah is working to defeat Trump" -

Khan is an Islamic fundamentalist, they don't come worse than him. He should have said Allah is not only working to defeat Trump but to defeat the whole Western Christian civilization.

Piece of scum that he is.
He is an American citizen who lost a son defending you and your family.

He is not his son. He is a lawyer that works to get Muslims into the US that can't get in by the normal process. He is a piece of shit that should be sent back to Afghanistan. He's not an American.

People who attack the parents of soldiers who give their lives to protect us are scum. Kahn's motivation or purpose for trying to defeat Trump is irrelevant. He has a constitutional right to do it.

And we have the right to call him muzzie trash.

As well you have the right to support/justify that assessment.

But whether you can do that --- ah, that's a whole 'nother question.
The same goes for Khan.

That doesn't even make sense. Khan isn't even a poster here.
Only posters on this website are expected to support/justify their claims? That doesnt even make sense.

How the fuck is someone who's not on this website going to support a claim they never made because he's not here?
Is thought like a disease to you people?

Khan is an Islamic fundamentalist, they don't come worse than him. He should have said Allah is not only working to defeat Trump but to defeat the whole Western Christian civilization.

He is not his son. He is a lawyer that works to get Muslims into the US that can't get in by the normal process. He is a piece of shit that should be sent back to Afghanistan. He's not an American.

Kind of defies the laws of physics since he's not from Afghanistan.
Not that you didn't bother to do your homework or anything....

And we have the right to call him muzzie trash.

The same goes for Khan.

Only posters on this website are expected to support/justify their claims? That doesnt even make sense.

How the fuck is someone who's not on this website going to support a claim they never made because he's not here?
He's on tv. What's stopping him from doing it there? You are not very bright.

Great sig photo there. :thup:

13895398_10154466491707148_345864921260183763_n.jpg

The same goes for Khan.

And you're going to --- what, talk to him through the TV? Is that it?

What are you, three years old?

Rumor has it that Jesus, Budda, Zeus and Thor have joined with Allah in the effort to defeat Trump.

Man has joined with Satan. We know.

There's no such thing as "Satan". Yet another myth. The only-slightly-more-grown-up version of monsters under the bed.
Its odd how you are so eager to support Islam, yet you talk shit about people believing in myths. You are a very confused individual.

I haven't said jack shit about "Islam". Are you retarded too?

Nor did I "talk shit about people believing in myths" --- I simply stated that Satan *IS* a myth.
However I'll be happy to talk extreme shit about intellectual sloth.

That's a good reason why he is so hysterical about Trump.

If Trump succeeds in stopping Islamic growth in the US, then obviously, Islam and Khan's long term strategy involving the Islamization of the US is in doubt.

The same goes for Khan.

And you're going to --- what, talk to him through the TV? Is that it?

What are you, three years old?
You cannot possibly be this stupid. You are very confused.

Rumor has it that Jesus, Budda, Zeus and Thor have joined with Allah in the effort to defeat Trump.

There's no such thing as "Satan". Yet another myth. The only-slightly-more-grown-up version of monsters under the bed.
Its odd how you are so eager to support Islam, yet you talk shit about people believing in myths. You are a very confused individual.

Nor did I "talk shit about people believing in myths" --- I simply stated that Satan *IS* a myth.
You apparently arent capable of following a simple debate. Are you drunk or something?

You apparently arent capable of following a simple debate. Are you drunk or something?

Fine, prove me wrong. QUOTE where I posted about "Islam". QUOTE where I posted anything about "people who believe in myths".

Alternative Two: learn how to read.

Khan is a piece of muzzie trash.

Exactly! This piece of sub-human Muslim trash would be happy to "HONOR KILL" a child of his if he ever thought that his child ever offended Mohamed, the illiterate rapist and child abuser whose dreams unleashed on the world the curse and nightmare of Islam.

Khan senior is a phony. So is Mrs. Phony Muslim. Muslims kill their own kids if the kids want to make friends with a non-Muslim school mate of theirs.

Khan and his stupid wife sacrificed nothing. Their son did.

They decided to be the slaves of the Democrat party, hoping to achieve equivalence with the black slaves of affirmative action, false hope undelivered ever since the racist bastard LBJ reluctantly signed the bill sponsored by Republicans which made LBJ saying that that bill made it sure that the ni66ers will vote Democrat for the next 200 years.

I am sick and tired seeing good people demonized for not falling for the idiocy that a so called Gold Star family is immune to any kind of scrutiny.

I am even more sick and tired of politicians fall for this ruse instead using their brains.

Exactly! This piece of sub-human Muslim trash would be happy to "HONOR KILL" a child of his if he ever thought that his child ever offended Mohamed, the illiterate rapist and child abuser whose dreams unleashed on the world the curse and nightmare of Islam.

Link?

What makes you think Khan is from an "honor killing" culture?

Khan senior is a phony. So is Mrs. Phony Muslim. Muslims kill their own kids if the kids want to make friends with a non-Muslim school mate of theirs.

Again ---
Link?

Khan and his stupid wife sacrificed nothing.

Link?

They decided to be the slaves of the Democrat party, hoping to achieve equivalence with the black slaves of affirmative action, false hope undelivered ever since the racist bastard LBJ reluctantly signed the bill sponsored by Republicans

Actually LBJ pushed the CRA hard, wanted it put through as quickly as possible. Also actually it was originated by JFK and sponsored by Hubert Humphrey among others. Humphrey was the then-mayor of Minneapolis who gave a stirring civil rights speech at the 1948 convention that incited the "Dixiecrats" to walk out and run their own presidential campaign. And LBJ was the first POTUS since Grant to prosecute the Klan. Just so we know who the players are, because I know you're not from this country.

which made LBJ saying that that bill made it sure that the ni66ers will vote Democrat for the next 200 years.

Again............. link?

I am sick and tired seeing good people demonized for not falling for the idiocy that a so called Gold Star family is immune to any kind of scrutiny.

I am even more sick and tired of politicians fall for this ruse instead using their brains.

Ironic sentiment considering the rest of this post.

They decided to be the slaves of the Democrat party, hoping to achieve equivalence with the black slaves of affirmative action, false hope undelivered ever since the racist bastard LBJ reluctantly signed the bill sponsored by Republicans which made LBJ saying that that bill made it sure that the ni66ers will vote Democrat for the next 200 years.

I agree absolutely. The parents are simply trying to use the death of their son for political reasons.

I agree absolutely. The parents are simply trying to use the death of their son for political reasons.

And Rump is using anti-Semitic demagoguery for ..... what kind of reasons?

That's a good reason why he is so hysterical about Trump.

If Trump succeeds in stopping Islamic growth in the US, then obviously, Islam and Khan's long term strategy involving the Islamization of the US is in doubt.

Many Americans are waking up...finally...to the threat Islam poses...thes muslim people are not our friends, they do not love America---they have their agenda and it is one people need to understand aka...the advancement of Islam....and Islam does not tolerate any other religion or any other people who disagree with them.

Being slaves of allah....everyone else to them are infidels with all the connotations attached to that.

Forum List

Back