Kapernick suing the nfl lol

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

That's a subjective judgement. Technical stats don't score the toxic impact somebody with Kaeperpimpleneck's entitlement attitude will have on a team and its fan base.
Entitlement attitude? Kneeling for the national anthem to protest police brutality is entitlement? Please connect the dots for me.

He thinks he's owed a job. He's not.
And how did you deduce that? Is it because he is suing the NFL allegedly for collusion? That doesn't necessarily means he thinks he is owed a job. He might want a good pay off or maybe he wants to make this a landmark case for labor relations.

Uh. Dood. It means he thinks he's owed a job...or a big out of court settlement because nobody wants to hire him.

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

That's a subjective judgement. Technical stats don't score the toxic impact somebody with Kaeperpimpleneck's entitlement attitude will have on a team and its fan base.

People are kneeling on almost every team now. Him kneeling isn't as big as an issue as it was before.

And that's not working out so well, is it?

CBS earnings to disappoint due to weak NFL ratings, Credit Suisse says

• Credit Suisse cut its third-quarter EPS estimates on CBS by 5 percent, citing the company's softer Sunday NFL ratings.
CBS earnings to disappoint due to weak NFL ratings, Credit Suisse says
And Amazon stock is soaring in large part to them getting a big share of NFL viewers...

Amazon catches big fish, wins streaming rights to Thursday Night Football

Good luck with that. Monday Night Football viewership dropped 13% this week compared to last.

I repeated the question at least three or four times, post where you answered my question, like you now claim.

I said, "I'm sure I've PROBABLY answered it ten times now..."

And you call ME dishonest?

Show me where you answered it.

This thread is 28 pages long. I have no idea what question you are talking about. And I said, "probably."

Heck the link I just posted may have answered your question for all I know.

Nope, but nice dodge. Let me know when you answer it or at least “probably”. Lol! You make stupid claims, you are asked to back the claims and you can’t. Now, it’s all excuses. Just answer and be honest.

I've asked you like 3 or 4 times now to repeat what your question was and you won't. Funny too, that you accuse me of playing these little games when it is obvious who the one doing it is.

And I repeated the question several times and it got me nowhere, so I see no point in asking anymore, just like the several other times, you ignored the question, you will just ignore it. Hell, it shows you are lazy, dishonest or both. You made a claim and can't back it, its all good to me, it shows how you make crap. That's on you.

Entitlement attitude? Kneeling for the national anthem to protest police brutality is entitlement? Please connect the dots for me.

And how did you deduce that? Is it because he is suing the NFL allegedly for collusion? That doesn't necessarily means he thinks he is owed a job. He might want a good pay off or maybe he wants to make this a landmark case for labor relations.

Uh. Dood. It means he thinks he's owed a job...or a big out of court settlement because nobody wants to hire him.
Well you don't have commonsense so you must be psychic. You can tell what someone is thinking from miles away. Dayum...I'm skeered o' ewe! Do the other sheep have your super powers too?

Look...this op is designed to divert attention from the declared reason Kaepernick inadvertantly started this movement.As long as he gets media attention, which suing the NFL will do, his grievance will still remain in the public eye. Getting his job back is secondary.

Well you don't have commonsense so you must be psychic. You can tell what someone is thinking from miles away. Dayum...I'm skeered o' ewe! Do the other sheep have your super powers too?

Look...this op is designed to divert attention from the declared reason Kaepernick inadvertantly started this movement.As long as he gets media attention, which suing the NFL will do, his grievance will still remain in the public eye. Getting his job back is secondary.

^^^ Poor widdle dufus ^^^

Kaeperpimpleneck wants attention (to be QB) and money. His protest was ignorant. If the 49er management had had any sense at all, they would have suspended him without pay until he stood for the anthem.

^^^ Poor widdle dufus ^^^

Kaeperpimpleneck wants attention (to be QB) and money. His protest was ignorant. If the 49er management had had any sense at all, they would have suspended him without pay until he stood for the anthem.
I see you are convinced of that. I'm not.

I said, "I'm sure I've PROBABLY answered it ten times now..."

And you call ME dishonest?

This thread is 28 pages long. I have no idea what question you are talking about. And I said, "probably."

Nope, but nice dodge. Let me know when you answer it or at least “probably”. Lol! You make stupid claims, you are asked to back the claims and you can’t. Now, it’s all excuses. Just answer and be honest.

I've asked you like 3 or 4 times now to repeat what your question was and you won't. Funny too, that you accuse me of playing these little games when it is obvious who the one doing it is.

And I repeated the question several times and it got me nowhere, so I see no point in asking anymore, just like the several other times, you ignored the question, you will just ignore it. Hell, it shows you are lazy, dishonest or both. You made a claim and can't back it, its all good to me, it shows how you make crap. That's on you.

Sure it does... :rolleyes:

Was it a question you asked that you KNEW couldn't be answered unless I worked for an NFL team? You repeated something without proof over and over again without backing it up...

Pot- Meet Kettle.

Was it a question you asked that you KNEW couldn't be answered unless I worked for an NFL team? You repeated something without proof over and over again without backing it up...

Pot- Meet Kettle.

So you won’t answer your question, dumb ass , I knew you couldn’t back your statement up. Thanks for admitting you got nothing.

Pot- Meet Kettle.

So you won’t answer your question, dumb ass , I knew you couldn’t back your statement up. Thanks for admitting you got nothing.

You won't repeat it...

Still waiting on the $10 million link. You sure you weren't talking about Tony Romo? :lmao: Maybe Brett Favre? He's always answering his phone for the right price!

Pot- Meet Kettle.

You won't repeat it...

Still waiting on the $10 million link. You sure you weren't talking about Tony Romo? :lmao: Maybe Brett Favre? He's always answering his phone for the right price!

Why should I answer your question, you never answered mine. I have a feeling you are a right winger pretending to be a lefty to make the left look really dumb.

Pot- Meet Kettle.

You won't repeat it...

Why should I answer your question, you never answered mine. I have a feeling you are a right winger pretending to be a lefty to make the left look really dumb.

Because you act like you have morals? Shouldn't you provide an example of integrity instead of just doing the same thing you say is such bad behavior?

Here you go. I provide a source to show you are full of shit.

Source: “Completely false” to say Kaepernick has asked for $9-10 million per year

Pot- Meet Kettle.

You won't repeat it...

Because you act like you have morals? Shouldn't you provide an example of integrity instead of just doing the same thing you say is such bad behavior?

Source: “Completely false” to say Kaepernick has asked for $9-10 million per year

Don’t get pissed with me when you are shown to be a hypocrite. You have nothing directly from Kaep, you have a “source”, I gave you a link with a source saying he was asking 10 mill. So I guess it’s a wash.

Pot- Meet Kettle.

You won't repeat it...

Don’t get pissed with me when you are shown to be a hypocrite. You have nothing directly from Kaep, you have a “source”, I gave you a link with a source saying he was asking 10 mill. So I guess it’s a wash.

You never gave a link... and PFT, is more trustworthy than any link you could possibly post. If you were a football fan, you'd probably know that.

You won't repeat it...

You never gave a link... and PFT, is more trustworthy than any link you could possibly post. If you were a football fan, you'd probably know that.

See post 83 in this thread.

You won't repeat it...

I have to admit that's pretty funny.

Well at least PFT knew when it was time to come out and print the truth!

You even replied to the post. I take it back, I don't think you are dishonest, I think you have reading comprehension and memory issues.

You even replied to the post. I take it back, I don't think you are dishonest, I think you have reading comprehension and memory issues.

Or it could be that I knew at the time it was wrong, and I asked you for harder evidence... and after pages of bickering it no longer mattered.

Forum List

Back