Kapernick suing the nfl lol

You're too stupid to know that Kaepernick has accomplished his goal of focusing national attention on killer cops and the corrupt system that supports them. He is the latest link in a succession of black athletes who sacrificed their careers and dared to buck the system using the media.

Colin knew the price to be paid for telling the truth and he was man enough to do it. Jerks like you will never understand the love this man is showing for his people. He could have gone on living the good life with is head in the sand; but, he chose instead to serve a better purpose.

The public is divided over Colin's protest.
Rw white males are vehemently against the protest and have interpreted it as an unAmerican gesture .But RW white males aren't the only Americans in this country.
You might think you are, but liberals including white women, blacks and others out number you. And, increasingly, they are rallying behind the man who ought to be known as "Constitutional Colin."
All you have are insults — because you’re too fucking stupid to see Colon is nothing but a whining, sickening, stinking, coward. His career was on the skids because he was always just a marginal player and THAT’s the ONLY reason the shithead started his drama queen routine.

He doesn’t care about black people (or anyone else), he’s just using them as a wedge to try and force some team owner to hire his worthless ass. He’s made himself a divisive figure who’s not worth having around because he causes more trouble than he’s worth. Team owners would have to be insane to hire Colon, all that would do is damage THEIR business. The only thing Colon loves is Colon, oh, yeah, and his raghead muslim girlfriend.

You've got plenty of insults of your own. But your wild ass assumptions are just that...wild ass assumptions. BTW a marginal payer who takes your team to two championship finals and to a super bowls has a better record than the majority of the QBs in the league. Hell, even Tom Brady doesn't win every year... Sometimes you have a bad streak but you get over it. And, for the record lets take a peek at how Colin looked last time he played:
UH-OH look what I found; Monk rules got egg on his face again:

"Free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick is still without a job in the NFL despite coming off a solid season: 2,241 yards, 16 touchdowns and four interceptions while also rushing for 468 yards and two touchdowns in 12 games for the San Francisco 49ers. His career interception rate (1.8 percent) is second-best in NFL historyto only Aaron Rodgers.

[NFL teams are taking risks on players with legal issues, but not Colin Kaepernick. Interesting.]

Yet that didn’t stop the 29-year-old passer from being replaced in San Francisco by Matt Barkley, who signed a two-year deal worth $4 million despite throwing 10 more interceptions in 2016 than Kaepernick in five fewer games.

It didn’t get Kaepernick the backup job in Arizona, either. Instead, the Cardinals inked Blaine Gabbert, who was benched in favor of Kaepernick in San Francisco last season, to a one-year contract. Gabbert threw five touchdowns and six interceptions in six games for the 49ers in 2016.

The Chicago Bears gave Mike Glennon — a backup with a career 59.4 percent completion rate — a three-year, $45 million deal in March with $18.5 million in guaranteed money.

Kaepernick’s career adjusted net yards per pass, which gives a bonus for throwing touchdowns while penalizing a player for interceptions and sacks, is higher than any of them. And, if you look closer at the numbers it seems clear that — based on football acumen alone — Kaepernick deserves to be playing in the National Football League this fall."

Good if you went to a Super Bowl, five years ago and haven’t been back since. He went 1-10 as a starter last year. He wants 10 million a year, not 4 million Gabbert wanted. Gabbert is a drop back QB and fits into Arizona’s system. Kaepernick works well if your schemes are set for a running QB. Only one team uses the run QB and that is Seattle and they are starting to not let Wilson run as much.

So you have your opinion and the expert opinions of several other GMs conflicting. Seattle reportedly offered Kaep $900,000 to back up Wilson as they were at their cap limit. He should have grabbed it.

You've repeated that $10 million a year figure at least a dozen or more times but haven't provided any proof... even after being asked to several times.

You won’t answer my question, I’m not obligated to answer yours. If you want to answer my question, maybe we can talk.

You aren't using your "$10 million a year" statement with just me...

All you have are insults — because you’re too fucking stupid to see Colon is nothing but a whining, sickening, stinking, coward. His career was on the skids because he was always just a marginal player and THAT’s the ONLY reason the shithead started his drama queen routine.

He doesn’t care about black people (or anyone else), he’s just using them as a wedge to try and force some team owner to hire his worthless ass. He’s made himself a divisive figure who’s not worth having around because he causes more trouble than he’s worth. Team owners would have to be insane to hire Colon, all that would do is damage THEIR business. The only thing Colon loves is Colon, oh, yeah, and his raghead muslim girlfriend.

You've got plenty of insults of your own. But your wild ass assumptions are just that...wild ass assumptions. BTW a marginal payer who takes your team to two championship finals and to a super bowls has a better record than the majority of the QBs in the league. Hell, even Tom Brady doesn't win every year... Sometimes you have a bad streak but you get over it. And, for the record lets take a peek at how Colin looked last time he played:

"Free agent quarterback Colin Kaepernick is still without a job in the NFL despite coming off a solid season: 2,241 yards, 16 touchdowns and four interceptions while also rushing for 468 yards and two touchdowns in 12 games for the San Francisco 49ers. His career interception rate (1.8 percent) is second-best in NFL historyto only Aaron Rodgers.

[NFL teams are taking risks on players with legal issues, but not Colin Kaepernick. Interesting.]

Yet that didn’t stop the 29-year-old passer from being replaced in San Francisco by Matt Barkley, who signed a two-year deal worth $4 million despite throwing 10 more interceptions in 2016 than Kaepernick in five fewer games.

It didn’t get Kaepernick the backup job in Arizona, either. Instead, the Cardinals inked Blaine Gabbert, who was benched in favor of Kaepernick in San Francisco last season, to a one-year contract. Gabbert threw five touchdowns and six interceptions in six games for the 49ers in 2016.

The Chicago Bears gave Mike Glennon — a backup with a career 59.4 percent completion rate — a three-year, $45 million deal in March with $18.5 million in guaranteed money.

Kaepernick’s career adjusted net yards per pass, which gives a bonus for throwing touchdowns while penalizing a player for interceptions and sacks, is higher than any of them. And, if you look closer at the numbers it seems clear that — based on football acumen alone — Kaepernick deserves to be playing in the National Football League this fall."

Good if you went to a Super Bowl, five years ago and haven’t been back since. He went 1-10 as a starter last year. He wants 10 million a year, not 4 million Gabbert wanted. Gabbert is a drop back QB and fits into Arizona’s system. Kaepernick works well if your schemes are set for a running QB. Only one team uses the run QB and that is Seattle and they are starting to not let Wilson run as much.

So you have your opinion and the expert opinions of several other GMs conflicting. Seattle reportedly offered Kaep $900,000 to back up Wilson as they were at their cap limit. He should have grabbed it.

You've repeated that $10 million a year figure at least a dozen or more times but haven't provided any proof... even after being asked to several times.

You won’t answer my question, I’m not obligated to answer yours. If you want to answer my question, maybe we can talk.

Answer the question and then we can talk otherwise I don’t care what you want.

At this point I have no idea what question you are even referring to. :lmao:

Of course you don’t, dishonest as you are I don’t expect you to step up to the plate and answer it. Take care.

Of course you don’t, dishonest as you are I don’t expect you to step up to the plate and answer it. Take care.

I'm sure I've probably answered it ten times now, but nothing will satisfy you unless it agrees with your opinion. Sadly you can't live up to the same standards you demand from other people.

Keep on telling your fish tale of $10 million a year, and I'll ask you to confirm it every time. :)

I'm sure I've probably answered it ten times now, but nothing will satisfy you unless it agrees with your opinion. Sadly you can't live up to the same standards you demand from other people.

Keep on telling your fish tale of $10 million a year, and I'll ask you to confirm it every time. :)

Asshole, you never attempted, keep making up shit, all you left wing liars seem to resort to the same tactics.

Asshole, you never attempted, keep making up shit, all you left wing liars seem to resort to the same tactics.

I thought you were done with me? :dunno:

I asked you to repeat the question... and oddly like I said, you wouldn't meet the same standards you expect from others. That's a common right wing tactic... and thus why I'm an independent and not a rightwinger OR leftwinger... :)

I asked you to repeat the question... and oddly like I said, you wouldn't meet the same standards you expect from others. That's a common right wing tactic... and thus why I'm an independent and not a rightwinger OR leftwinger... :)

I repeated the question at least three or four times, post where you answered my question, like you now claim.

I repeated the question at least three or four times, post where you answered my question, like you now claim.

I said, "I'm sure I've PROBABLY answered it ten times now..."

And you call ME dishonest?

You might be right about what the owners think in terms of Kaepernick's marketability
but let him have his day in court. I am looking foward to it. The 1st ammendment will be on trial with Kaepernick.
This is NOT a First Ammendment issue. It's about a dumbass who thinks he should be able to protest when he should be working and acting like a professional. He made his decisions. So the screwup is on Colon. He cannot force other team owners to hire him. That's fucking laughable.

He's perfectly free to voice his opinions ON HIS OWN TIME, and off the field. If he doesn't want to work he should just go apply for welfare — I'm sure he'd be better at that than he is at football.

I think Colin actually believes that Black Lives Matter! Don't YOU///my fellow American?
I think Colon believes Colon's life matters. If he cared about black lives he'd be in Chicongo trying to stop black thugs from killing everything that moves.

As to your crack about being a fellow American, I'm beginning to doubt many blacks care about America in any meaningful way (aside from the freebies they can get). But that's not what this thread has been about.
Believe what you will but don't check the facts...they will disappoint you and cause you to retreat into the RW alt .mode. And it looks like you're showing symptoms of doing just that. Anyone who ignores all the sacifices Blacks have made on battlefields for this country can't be normal. If you think the Black community thrives on freestuff ...you are a delusional fool. Blacks spend more than 1.2 trillion dollars per year in White owned businesses. Additionally, the sales taxes on thar amount is pretty hefty. Then you have to
consider that if blacks spend 1.2 trillion annually their collective income must be far more than that...sothe income taxes paid by Blacks must be huge also. So where is the free stuff.?

Show me where you answered it.

This thread is 28 pages long. I have no idea what question you are talking about. And I said, "probably."

Heck the link I just posted may have answered your question for all I know.

Well everyone keeps saying it will be hard for Kaepernick to prove... well here is an article proving that most of you are wrong, and how easy it could be.

Geragos puts NFL on notice to preserve digital evidence

Gee I would have thought it was an impossible case to win. :rolleyes:

I think you are having problems with reading comprehension. First you didn't understand the word "probably." Now you can't understand the words, "could be."

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

That's a subjective judgement. Technical stats don't score the toxic impact somebody with Kaeperpimpleneck's entitlement attitude will have on a team and its fan base.

People are kneeling on almost every team now. Him kneeling isn't as big as an issue as it was before.

And that's not working out so well, is it?

CBS earnings to disappoint due to weak NFL ratings, Credit Suisse says

• Credit Suisse cut its third-quarter EPS estimates on CBS by 5 percent, citing the company's softer Sunday NFL ratings.
CBS earnings to disappoint due to weak NFL ratings, Credit Suisse says
And Amazon stock is soaring in large part to them getting a big share of NFL viewers...

Amazon catches big fish, wins streaming rights to Thursday Night Football

This thread is 28 pages long. I have no idea what question you are talking about. And I said, "probably."

Nope, but nice dodge. Let me know when you answer it or at least “probably”. Lol! You make stupid claims, you are asked to back the claims and you can’t. Now, it’s all excuses. Just answer and be honest.

Nope, but nice dodge. Let me know when you answer it or at least “probably”. Lol! You make stupid claims, you are asked to back the claims and you can’t. Now, it’s all excuses. Just answer and be honest.

I've asked you like 3 or 4 times now to repeat what your question was and you won't. Funny too, that you accuse me of playing these little games when it is obvious who the one doing it is.

Forum List

Back