BREAKING: Trump Ordered to Pay The New York Times Hundreds of Thousands Over ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Too funny! Is Mr Trump tired of winning yet? But all joking side, this is important stuff.

It's about the 1st amendment. And Mr. Trump and his supporters appear to have been filing frivolous lawsuits all over America. This is an example of remedies available to us all, in the name of the American people.

BREAKING: Trump Ordered to Pay The New York Times Hundreds of Thousands Over ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit​

The Stable Genius Trump Just Got Hammered to the Tune of $400,000​

Donald Trump has suffered another legal blow, this time over his lawsuit against the The New York Times.​

Too funny! Is Mr Trump tired of winning yet? But all joking side, this is important stuff.

It's about the 1st amendment. And Mr. Trump and his supporters appear to have been filing frivolous lawsuits all over America. This is an example of remedies available to us all, in the name of the American people.

BREAKING: Trump Ordered to Pay The New York Times Hundreds of Thousands Over ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit​

Donald Trump has suffered another legal blow, this time over his lawsuit against the The New York Times.​

Good, frivolous lawsuits harm the justice system and those with real complaints

Works both ways. Trump's reputation among the contractors that worked on his projects that he was not to be trusted. He would refuse to make final payments and then say essentially "go ahead and sue me, I have a roomful of lawyers ready".

Donald Trump’s Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills

Forum List

Back