BREAKING: Trump Ordered to Pay The New York Times Hundreds of Thousands Over ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit

Anybody else remember pre-MAGA conservatives repeating the mantra of “loser pays” and lamenting the abuse of people filling lawsuits?

Nope.
You're lying, you know you are no different than the other Trump Humpers.

Ok Jamal Barkevious D’quell. Then prove that I've given one red cent or more to any political campaign or party.

You can't do it. And even if you tried, I'd be the only one to know the true answer to that: Which is "Not one red cent."

Well there goes you lying narrative that I'm "lining the pockets" of Trump, Tyrone Qua'Lifriaqui'sha'niquia, if that is your real name.

Nope.

Ok Jamal Barkevious D’quell. Then prove that I've given one red cent or more to any political campaign or party.

You can't do it. And even if you tried, I'd be the only one to know the true answer to that: Which is "Not one red cent."

Well there goes you lying narrative that I'm "lining the pockets" of Trump, Tyrone Qua'Lifriaqui'sha'niquia, if that is your real name.

You have communist pennies...how Un-American of you. Me, I have good old fashioned U.S. dollar bills.

Nope.

You're a dumbass Trump Humper, that says it all.

Donald trump Thanking Ex-Hitman 'Sammy The Bull' Raises Eyebrows.

Former President Donald Trump thanked ex-hitman Salvatore Gravano on Saturday for speaking highly of him, which has raised eyebrows on social media.

Gravano, also known as "Sammy the Bull," was an underboss for the Gambino crime family in New York City and worked with the United States government as an informant to take down mob boss John Gotti in the early 1990s. Gravano, who confessed to his involvement in 19 murders, was released from prison in 2017 after being sentenced to 20 years for running an ecstasy ring in Arizona.

On Truth Social on Saturday, Trump, the current frontrunner in the 2024 GOP presidential primary, shared an interview of Gravano originally posted last week by YouTuber Dj Vlad in which the former mobster called Trump "a legitimate guy."

"Thank you to Sammy the Bull. I hope Judges Engoron & Kaplan see this. We need fairness, strength and honesty in our New York Courts. We don't have it now!" Trump wrote.

So now P01135809 is using a Mafia Hitman as a character witness. Fuck that lying Mafia loving Fuckwad.

Last edited:
:
"....these events are quite the norm in those circles. Law suits, paternity suits, sexual misconduct actions, real estate feuds, marriage settlements, inheritance battles etc...etc..etc.... Flamboyance is a liability in that regard....ergo Trump is his own worst enemy."
-----------------------------------------------

Now, I'll be the first to admit that my avatar and JustOffal's avatar too often paddle in different canoes; however, I must agree ---in part ---with the sentiments J.O. offers above.

To be more precise, I disagree that Trump's behavior is the 'norm' for top executives of public or private firms of substantial size. In my experience, the 'top' managers would NOT defy a judge to his face in court.
Most especially a judge who has already found the defendant guilty...or responsible....and is now only considering how much to financially punish the defendant.
To intentionally antagonize and defy such a judge seem counter-intuitive to a prudent manager of corporate assets. In short, Don Trump and his organization are gonna pay....big....for that indiscretion.

So I must disagree with J.O.

On the other hand, I will agree that Don Trump, to quote JustOffal...."is his own worst enemy."
True that.

So, I personally think that karm
a lurks. And that judge will disappoint Don Trump and his corporate organization. And not a little of that disappointment can be traced to Don Trump publicly dissing the judge before that judge's own bench this past Thursday. Don Trump on this past Thursday stood before a judge who has already found him liable for fraud and told off that judge, defied him, insulted him.

I personally, would not insult a judge who needed to level a fine, or sentence me, or punish me.

But that's just who I am.

Last edited:
You're a dumbass Trump Humper, that says it all.

Being a Trump-humper beats the hell out out of belonging to a political party that professes "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion", but elects a decrepit, old, white, pedophile and a career politician.

You sure got take to the cleaners, Boyo. :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::21::lmao:

To be honest he sounds like a miserable human being, always bitching and moaning, constantly looking for someone to fight, and dependent on approval from others.

P01135809 has a Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He craves the acceptance and approval of others. He validates himself by having the people around him by pouring praise on him. Anyone who acts against him or talks against him is his personal hated enemy. A judge having power over him scares the shit out of P01135809. No one has the right to judge him, he on the other hand has right to judge anyone and everyone he wants to.

He sure as shit will see himself as a loser, his whole self-worth is tied up in NOT be a loser. Which is why continues to lie about the election. Even all evidence that shows he lost, he cannot accecpt and will not accept losing election. Even with 67-Lawsuits that alleged Election Fraud that have been tossed out of court. With his last dying breath he will deny losing. That is who he is.

The freaking FBI agent who created the fake narrative of a Trump/Russia collusion is facing 4 years but the crooked NY judicial system wants Trump to pay the NYT after the NYT spent years with faked stories. Sometimes you have to scratch your head and hope for an honest system.
Unfortunately, this won’t stop Trump from using meritless, frivolous lawsuits to silence a press that reports accurately and truthfully about Trump’s crimes, corruption, and dishonesty.

"He just enjoys living in your skull..."

Now, good poster 'two-iron', we can all acknowledge there is a sentiment that it is much better for America, and likely the world, that Don Trump lives in the head of various contributors to an internet social media site than......well, than live in the White House.

True that?

Forum List

Back