Judge upholds tough Pa. voter ID law

How DARE anybody limit the ability of liberal Democrats to stack the electoral deck by using dead folks, felons and aliens to do THEIR voting for them?
Take away their fraud, their misled masses and their race card and these chumps have got nothing...and they know it.
Dont forget the votes they buy with their promises of federal handouts at the expense of the rich.

They should be cautious as to get out the most possible voters. PA and WI are in Obama's column. Firmly.

Sorry.

With the exception of 2008, which was a wave year, WI and PA have never firmly been in the Democrats' column even though they've won them. Kerry only won PA by 2 points in 2004 and he barely edged out Bush in WI by half a point. I think it will be a similar margin this year regardless of who they go with.

Pennsylvania will be in Obama's Camp. It hasn't gone GOP since 1988. You're simply incorrect.
WI is dominated by Chicago. And that is Obama's back yard. He'll win both easily.

They should be cautious as to get out the most possible voters. PA and WI are in Obama's column. Firmly.

Sorry.

With the exception of 2008, which was a wave year, WI and PA have never firmly been in the Democrats' column even though they've won them. Kerry only won PA by 2 points in 2004 and he barely edged out Bush in WI by half a point. I think it will be a similar margin this year regardless of who they go with.

Pennsylvania will be in Obama's Camp. It hasn't gone GOP since 1988. You're simply incorrect.
WI is dominated by Chicago. And that is Obama's back yard. He'll win both easily.

Count your chickens, girl.

Count 'em!

http://www.270towin.com/

Last edited:
How DARE anybody limit the ability of liberal Democrats to stack the electoral deck by using dead folks, felons and aliens to do THEIR voting for them?

Only 13 cases of in-person credible cases of voter fraud was charged in the last 10 years. Your concern is to bring back a defacto poll tax to suppress the young, the elderly, the disabled, minorities, and the poor from legally casting a ballot.

It's amazing to me how there are so many people that are so completely unable to think logically that they believe that absense of proof is proof of absense. Just because there are relatively few known cases of voter fraud doesn't mean that there is no voter fraud. Why is that so hard to understand?

So you are offering imaginary scenarios as evidence Voter ID is necessary?

What is imaginary about my statement? Nothing. Absense of proof is not proof of absense.

I'm sorry, but claims require evidence.

I'm not making a claim. I am merely saying that one cannot say that "there is no voter fraud because we haven't found any".

You are abusing the "proof of absence" scenario. You are like a UFO believer who claims that even though he has no evidence of UFOs, that does not mean UFOs don't exist.

If one claims there are UFOs, one must provide the evidence they exist.

UFOs do exist, but I assume you mean alien space ships. I can state that you cannot say that there aren't any without me having to claim that there are. I say to you right now that I don't believe that there are alien space ships visiting the earth, but YOU cannot say that there are not.

If one claims we need Voter ID, one must provide the evidence it is needed.

Nope. Happens all the time in politics and the government.

You can't whine about "proof of absence". You want the new regulations and more government intervention in the constitutional right to vote? Prove it is necessary.

There is no constitutional right to vote.

You have not. No one has.

I don't have to.

Dead people voting is not evidence of a need for the reasons I have explained countless times.

Illegals voting is not evidence of a need for the reasons I have explained countless times.

Someone voting in your name is not evidence of a need for the reasons I have explained countless times.

Just because you ranted about it doesn't mean we believe any of it.

I stated a simple fact: "Absense of proof is not proof of absense." Just because we haven't found much fraud, doesn't mean it isn't there. I don't need to prove that, it's fact.

So if they have a problem voting they have a little under 3 months to find a few bucks, get to the DMV, and get themselves a non-driver ID or driver's license. Now if they pass something like this at the end of october i could see a problem, but this works. Nice thing is if you get a driver's license or non-driver ID you get registered to vote free of charge. I don't see a problem with this. The only places in PA where this would be somewhat of a problem is in the red farmland anyway. In big city districts with large black populations, and heavier weight in the state you have something called public transportation and local DMVs anyway.

Seriously, this is actually good for the dems as the city dwelling people who make up the majority of PA's population are within easy distance from a DMV and can do this. The people who will find it harder are poor whites in the rural farmlands and the elderly republicans who avoided getting their ID because they did not want to register for the draft. It is also easy to get the people in the urban areas some assistance in getting IDs. Then there are the state's colleges who often offer up assistance to their students for getting registered and doing what they need to to vote. Given the demographics of the state this will help dems a lot more than republicans and insure the state is blue.

Thanks guys you just gave PA to Obama.

Really, you think being poor limits people's ability to visit the Department of Motor Vehicles? Too funny!:eusa_clap:

297303_420989041280237_96065904_n.jpg

So you are offering imaginary scenarios as evidence Voter ID is necessary?

I'm sorry, but claims require evidence.

You are abusing the "proof of absence" scenario. You are like a UFO believer who claims that even though he has no evidence of UFOs, that does not mean UFOs don't exist.

If one claims there are UFOs, one must provide the evidence they exist.

If one claims we need Voter ID, one must provide the evidence it is needed. You cannot claim it is needed and then state you don't have to provide evidence. You can't whine about "proof of absence". You want the new regulations and more government intervention in the constitutional right to vote? Prove it is necessary.

You have not. No one has. They just offer imaginary scenarios.

Dead people voting is not evidence of a need for the reasons I have explained countless times.

Illegals voting is not evidence of a need for the reasons I have explained countless times.

Someone voting in your name is not evidence of a need for the reasons I have explained countless times.

You thesis is silly.

We need voter ID laws since we KNOW, without question, that people HAVE voted illegally in the past.

The Registration process is simply not an adequate assurance that it will not happen again. And zero tolerance is a perfectly sound approach to addressing the problem.

We need to purge the voter rolls of dead people, before we institute a defacto poll tax.

Only 13 cases of credible in-person fraud over 10 years. That's the facts.

Here's another fact: Absense of proof is not proof of absense. Perhaps the voter registration office just doesn't try to find any.

The poll tax was about more than money.

Then it's not a tax...

This isn't rocket surgery...

Tell that to someone who has to pay a lawyer to get a notarized statement to get a birth certificate to get a photo ID to be allowed to exercise their Right To Vote. You're just into bringing back the Poll Tax, because you don't want the young, the poor, the disabled, and the minorities to legally vote.

You remind me of the kinder, gentler version of the KKK. The White Citizens Councils.

That's probably occuring even less than your examples of voter fraud.

Funny thing isn't it? Why is it that it's only the Democrats that are worried about this? As if there weren't any poor Republicans, or young Republicans, or elderly Republicans.

Last edited:

Sorry.

Chicago is in Illinois, and Scott Walker won easily in Wisconsin.

So if they have a problem voting they have a little under 3 months to find a few bucks, get to the DMV, and get themselves a non-driver ID or driver's license. Now if they pass something like this at the end of october i could see a problem, but this works. Nice thing is if you get a driver's license or non-driver ID you get registered to vote free of charge. I don't see a problem with this. The only places in PA where this would be somewhat of a problem is in the red farmland anyway. In big city districts with large black populations, and heavier weight in the state you have something called public transportation and local DMVs anyway.

Seriously, this is actually good for the dems as the city dwelling people who make up the majority of PA's population are within easy distance from a DMV and can do this. The people who will find it harder are poor whites in the rural farmlands and the elderly republicans who avoided getting their ID because they did not want to register for the draft. It is also easy to get the people in the urban areas some assistance in getting IDs. Then there are the state's colleges who often offer up assistance to their students for getting registered and doing what they need to to vote. Given the demographics of the state this will help dems a lot more than republicans and insure the state is blue.

Really, you think being poor limits people's ability to visit the Department of Motor Vehicles? Too funny!:eusa_clap:

Are you dumb enough to believe that anyone can waltz into DMV and get a photo id? Do you believe that DMVs are on most public transit routes?

Are you dumb enough to believe that anyone can waltz into DMV and get a photo id? Do you believe that DMVs are on most public transit routes?

What's wrong with the offers that have been made to provide free id and in the case of NC even rides to the DMV to obtain the free IDs?

Face it "fascist brownshirt" guy, you like things the way they are. Totally vulnerable to fraud and abuse.

What's wrong with the offers that have been made to provide free id and in the case of NC even rides to the DMV to obtain the free IDs?

Face it "fascist brownshirt" guy, you like things the way they are. Totally vulnerable to fraud and abuse.

Are you really this dumb? In order to get that free id, you need an id, which isn't free. If you don't have a birth certificate, you need a certified letter to get one. The free ID isn't free, and it's a defacto poll tax.

Forum List

Back