Judge upholds tough Pa. voter ID law

Dumbfuck...

It's not a poll tax if it's fucking free...

Go be stupid somewhere else....
The poll tax was about more than money.

ObamaTax isn't a tax either is it?? lol

How does registering more people to vote become a bad thing?? Can someone receive welfare, unemployment or a job without proper ID?? No they can't.

You would think Dems would be all over having more registered voters, instead they argue it will surpress votes. Oy vey!! :cuckoo:
Who is against registering people to vote?

Even mexico has voter-photo ID!!! With all the illegals in america, we need it more than any country in the world.

ObamaTax isn't a tax either is it?? lol

How does registering more people to vote become a bad thing?? Can someone receive welfare, unemployment or a job without proper ID?? No they can't.

You would think Dems would be all over having more registered voters, instead they argue it will surpress votes. Oy vey!! :cuckoo:

Let me know when you find those "4 guys".

Your argument is devolving.

The claim is that we need Voter ID. A claim requires evidence.

None has been provided. Just saying "4 guys" were convicted of fraud is not evidence. Just saying fraud exists is not evidence. You must prove only Voter ID will prevent that fraud.

Over two centuries of voting and now we suddenly need Voter ID? This does not arouse the slightest suspicion in your mind?

It sure does in mine. And it seems to be arousing suspicion in the minds of the last people you want to be suspicious: your political opponents. That is just begging for a massive backlash at the polls.

Honor and integrity should outweigh party.

Last edited:
If I insisted we needed a law which requires everyone to vote with a black ink pen, you would want to know why.

I could go on and on about the constitutionality of such a law. A judge rules on the constitutionality, not the merits.

I could go on and on about the state providing free black ink pens to poor people if they would just get off their fat lazy black asses and go to the nearest welfare office and get one.

Oh, and not just any black ink pen. No. It must be of a certain high quality and make and be state certified.

You would still want me to prove all this bullshit was even necessary. My arguments that you need a black ink pen to fill out a job application so why not to vote would sound like the ravings of a madman.

If I just provided you with fantasy scenarios about hanging chads, and armies of conspirators who never get caught pre-loading voting machines with votes, and pencil erasures confusing the voting machines, but could not provide a single case where only certified black pens would have made all the difference in an election, you would begin to think I was either certifiably nuts or that I had some other agenda I was concealing from you.

Last edited:

Texas has a horrible voter registration system. It's almost all done at the local level, with no communication between the localities, and depending on positive action by the citizen to terminate the registration in one locality after the citizen moves. At one point, I was registered in three different localities. Even after receiving notifications at my new addresses that "failure to respond will result in your voting registration in XXXX being discontinued" my registration still remained active for quite a long time. I could have voted 3 times in 2008, if I wanted to, and a photo ID wouldn't have stopped it from happening.

Texas has a horrible voter registration system. It's almost all done at the local level, with no communication between the localities, and depending on positive action by the citizen to terminate the registration in one locality after the citizen moves. At one point, I was registered in three different localities. Even after receiving notifications at my new addresses that "failure to respond will result in your voting registration in XXXX being discontinued" my registration still remained active for quite a long time. I could have voted 3 times in 2008, if I wanted to, and a photo ID wouldn't have stopped it from happening.

Silly claim.

If we match up voter registration records against voter ID's, we can absolutely use voter ID to prevent voter fraud.

It is ridiculous to claim we cannot do something because it has not yet been done. As long as it CAN be done, then it might be worth a try.

Once again, one person voting illegally is one too many. It undermines the integrity of the vote and dilutes my vote.

Some of you libs will recall (fondly, I trust) the notion of "one man; one vote."

If you, however, get two or three votes, then you are cheating the system and claiming more than you are entitled to at my expense.

So the Republican state of Indiana doesn't purge dead people from their voter rolls, and you want to address a phony issue like in-person voter fraud? You're not very bright. Or perhaps you are, and just want to justify bringing back a poll tax.

Cleaning up the voter rolls and tightening up the process scares the shit out of you doesn't it. ;)

Even mexico has voter-photo ID!!! With all the illegals in america, we need it more than any country in the world.

As much as the American corporate interest would like us to be more like Mexico, where government can be bought by the highest bidder, we're not.

Why don't Republicans just make it a law that all Americans must have papers? They're trying to move us to a fascist state anyway, so why don't they just be honest about it?

Silly claim.

It's not a claim, it's exactly how the Texas system operates.

If we match up voter registration records against voter ID's, we can absolutely use voter ID to prevent voter fraud.

Yeah, good luck with that in Texas. I've already explained to you, Texas' system sucks, and it has nothing to do with ID laws. Nothing would have stopped me from voting three times, because the system there operates at the local level. Using Texas as an example for the need for voter ID laws is horribly flawed. I don't object to voter ID laws, generally, but using Texas as an example won't accomplish anything.

So the Republican state of Indiana doesn't purge dead people from their voter rolls, and you want to address a phony issue like in-person voter fraud? You're not very bright. Or perhaps you are, and just want to justify bringing back a poll tax.

Cleaning up the voter rolls and tightening up the process scares the shit out of you doesn't it. ;)

Not at all. If States purge their rolls of dead people and people who applied for a change of address, you would have a case. But when there's 13 cases of in-person voter fraud in the last 10 years, and you refuse to address the real Republican fraud, I'd suggest you just want to bring back the Poll Tax.

404084_473664212644562_1400599606_n.jpg

As much as the American corporate interest would like us to be more like Mexico, where government can be bought by the highest bidder, we're not.Why don't Republicans just make it a law that all Americans must have papers? They're trying to move us to a fascist state anyway, so why don't they just be honest about it?

So, you disagree with your fellow libtards when they say that elections in the US are bought by the highest bidder? They're gonna drum you out of the Libtards of America association for that one, Dickless. :rofl:

Dumbfuck...

It's not a poll tax if it's fucking free...

Go be stupid somewhere else....
The poll tax was about more than money.

Then it's not a tax...

This isn't rocket surgery...

Tell that to someone who has to pay a lawyer to get a notarized statement to get a birth certificate to get a photo ID to be allowed to exercise their Right To Vote. You're just into bringing back the Poll Tax, because you don't want the young, the poor, the disabled, and the minorities to legally vote.

You remind me of the kinder, gentler version of the KKK. The White Citizens Councils.

Forum List

Back