GOP official who claimed 2020 election was stolen voted illegally 9 times, judge rules

Youre telling us that the Democrats claims it was the most secure election in history is a lie?
Is there any chance at all you could respond without pretending I said something I didn't? 'Cause the straw man bullshit is both lame and boring.

Yea, 15 years ago.

Breaking news: Obama wins the election. Beats Romney.
defensive.jpg

Is there any chance at all you could respond without pretending I said something I didn't? 'Cause the straw man bullshit is both lame and boring.
I mimic your style. Don't you like it?

Read the article. This guy didn't vote 9 times in THIS election, he was caught voting on probation back in 2008. This shit is 16 years old. He didn't illegally vote in 2020. He was convicted of something like check fraud in 1996, and while on probation, voted 15 years later. That's all this is. It was mostly in local and primary elections anyway. Has NOTHING to do with the stolen 2020 election.

This is called democrats grasping at straws.
They commonly lie when using articles. Thanks for correcting them.

The Republican Party is the welcoming home to criminals and voter fraud. Every accusation is a confession. Republicans accuse Democrats of everything they themselves are guilty of.

GOP official who claimed 2020 election was stolen voted illegally 9 times, judge rules

A Georgia Republican official who pushed false claims that the 2020 election was “stolen” was found to have voted illegally nine times, a judge ruled this week.

Brian Pritchard, first vice chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, was ordered to pay a $5,000 fine, as well as investigative costs, and be publicly reprimanded.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.
Pritchard had been sentenced in 1996 in Pennsylvania to three years’ probation for felony check forgery charges. His probation was revoked three times — once in 1999, after he moved to Georgia, and again in 2002 and 2004. In 2004, a judge imposed a new seven-year probationary sentence on Pritchard, thus making him ineligible to vote until at least 2011 in Georgia, where state law prohibits felons from voting.

Despite that, court documents showed that Pritchard signed voter registration forms in 2008 in which he affirmed that he was “not serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude.” He then cast ballots in four Georgia primary and general elections in 2008, as well as five special, primary and general elections in 2010.
So now you are admitting there is election fraud and voting is not secure?

Forum List

Back