Joseph Smith and teenage girls?

So you are definitely a retread. Or a sock. I've been her longer than you and I have no idea who this 'Joe' person or all his alters could possibley be. Although I'm pretty sure who yours was. You had issues with Sunshine in your previous life just like you do in this one. LOL

He is JoeB131.

My point was that for someone to know all about that and mutliple alters over time they would have had to be here somewhat longer than unkotare. ;)

I'm Unkatore, now, too? Seriously?

First thying, you already posted here under your Campbell moniker. Second Are you going to demonstrate how sensible you are ?

Ummmm, no, sorry, man. But I didn't realize you went off the deep end.

Simple way to solve this. The Moderators know what IP address I'm using, and which one Campbell, Unkatore or anyone else you think is me is using.

And guess what. They aren't the same.

So you are definitely a retread. Or a sock. I've been her longer than you and I have no idea who this 'Joe' person or all his alters could possibley be. Although I'm pretty sure who yours was. You had issues with Sunshine in your previous life just like you do in this one. LOL

He is JoeB131.

My point was that for someone to know all about that and mutliple alters over time they would have had to be here somewhat longer than unkotare. ;)

I see you are still stupid.

Oh hey, did you finally get your foot out of your mouth?

Hey AllieBabba! You might as well come clean. No one cares.

Ask a mod to do an IP check if you like. Got room for one more foot in your mouth, idiot?

215-just-kidding--theres-no-candy.jpg

I would thank you for this post, but I think that would make me evil.

Joe, you are out. Your day as a poster with serious credit are long over.

Guy, didn't notice this thread until today...

The fastest way you can tell Campbell is a different person, his computer is missing the "Z" key...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Nope, not him.

You are just that fucking stupid. You are SOOOO stupid. To fucking stupid. You did not pay attention to anything yesterday when you were posting under that moniker moron. You have A VERY DISTINCT PATTERN. You have the same on on every board you post through your multiple accounts on. The easiest to find would be on Town Hall. That one almost made me pity you because the other kept kicking you and your sock. The ZZZZ was an attempt to break your pattern joe, and not even a very good one. Its not how its written, its what you write moron.

Go back and read his response to Sunshine...

May be, maybe not, but its a trick you figured out before joe.

Well, no, it wasn't.

I admit, I used multiple names on other sites. But when I changed to a new name, I was pretty clear I was the same guy. Made no secret of it.

But guy, I would prefer to stick to the subject of a thread, not who you think I am or am not.

The subject here was Joseph Smith, and was it kind of creepy that he started a religion that involved the need for him to marry 34 women before he was killed.

For those of you considering Romney, all the LDS dirty laundry will be aired.

Forum List

Back