Jack Smith goes full Soviet, demands to micromanage President

The REALITY is that you fucking demented avenger subverted demoralized Stalinist Marxist Leninist zombies have gone WAY too far with your Soviet tactics of LAWFARE!!!
"Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime."
GTFOH!!!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
Thanks for your fact free rant....

I don't need to make points when you do it all by yourself...

Newsmax is more willing to tell you what you want to hear...

Then there is reality... Fox is running the fine line and has lost it on either side....

The MAGA lot don't want reality.

The problem with reality it has a well-known liberal bias
MAGA is the reality of what every patriotic American wants, a better and stronger country. I'd agree with the rest of your post.

MAGA is the reality of what every patriotic American wants, a better and stronger country. I'd agree with the rest of your post.
May want that but they are voting for people who undermine that...

Trump did not make US stronger... It was clear as day that other countries were laughing at behind his back... He was an international joke... He had a bring your daughter to work day at an international conference...

They are not laughing at US but at your leader at the time... A lot of those disagreed heavily with Bush over Iraq War but they at least respected him... Trump was considered a dunce in international politics... your just gave him praise and he was like putty..
As for better... He got one major bill through, Tax cuts for the rich and elites... Think about that... He increased borrowing to get that and they admitted it will never pay for itself..

MAGA internationally is the politics of the gullible and ignorant... Bitch about elites while campaigning, only to give them a huge tax cut when you get in... It represents media information bubble propaganda, the rest of the world see that the MAGA policies of US is about gutting the Middle Class and Working Class and leave a elite class of about 15 - 20% becoming richer and more powerful.

And yes we know you are going to state we don't understand... Sorry we do, we don't have news organisation paid for by Corporates... We have News Organisation paid for by Media licence we pay for... They are independent.. And that shows in income inequality

1706201395526.png

List of countries by income equality - Wikipedia... So who telling you that the rich need to be richer and the others have to pay for that?

Trump and his lawyers are lightweights and fools, compared to Jack Smith.
Trump's lawyers are getting schooled daily... It just shows the quality of the people who would work for Trump...

Top class people want to work with other Top Class people... They hate disorganisation and ill discipline , it make everyone look bad...

Could you imagine Trump working in an operational business with tight margins... Explains why his airline went bust...

Trump's lawyers are getting schooled daily... It just shows the quality of the people who would work for Trump...

Top class people want to work with other Top Class people... They hate disorganisation and ill discipline , it make everyone look bad...

Could you imagine Trump working in an operational business with tight margins... Explains why his airline went bust...
Trump cannot manage a business. He f-d up a billion dollar business his daddy handed to him.

Trump cannot manage a business. He f-d up a billion dollar business his daddy handed to him.
To certain amount I agree...

Trump changed the business into a branding company 'Trump' but that brand has very limited value now... It is considered cheap and degrading... The Trump brand is considered the brand of failure except to his followers and that market is shrinking..

To certain amount I agree...

Trump changed the business into a branding company 'Trump' but that brand has very limited value now... It is considered cheap and degrading... The Trump brand is considered the brand of failure except to his followers and that market is shrinking..
True.

Forum List

Back