Joseph Smith and teenage girls?

Go back and read his response to Sunshine...

May be, maybe not, but its a trick you figured out before joe.

Well, no, it wasn't.

I admit, I used multiple names on other sites. But when I changed to a new name, I was pretty clear I was the same guy. Made no secret of it.

But guy, I would prefer to stick to the subject of a thread, not who you think I am or am not.

The subject here was Joseph Smith, and was it kind of creepy that he started a religion that involved the need for him to marry 34 women before he was killed.

For those of you considering Romney, all the LDS dirty laundry will be aired.

But guy, dont you have some z's to mine out of your alter ego's posts ? Yawn .

Just reciting a little of my high school spanish. He called me Jose.

Yeah, I got that... I'm wondering if he can explain how we are both here at the same time if we are the same guy with diametrically opposed political views....

Poor Curley. Upset that I made him look stupid on TownHall once for not being as Right Wing crazy as he is...

And the amusing thing about it is, I did that to so many of the Birthers, Nativists, racists and idiots on Town Hall I can't even identify which one he is....

Yeah, I got that... I'm wondering if he can explain how we are both here at the same time if we are the same guy with diametrically opposed political views....

Poor Curley. Upset that I made him look stupid on TownHall once for not being as Right Wing crazy as he is...

And the amusing thing about it is, I did that to so many of the Birthers, Nativists, racists and idiots on Town Hall I can't even identify which one he is....

He should obviously be posting in the "Conspiricy Theories" section of the forum instead of here.

Trying to hard. If I posted the JoeB Molotov thread it would be the same . I have links to a few more to. Keep posting. You are only helping.

Two computers.

well there is another religion whose founder had a proclivity for young woman too.....its going to be interesting to see the dems work they around that.

Joe isn't a dem, but nice try.

So I see by your post that you are both against Muslims and Mormons and Christians because of something that happened for reasons we can't be sure of many years ago?

How cool is that? I suppose I should be against Catholics because some priests are pedophiles.
It's easier to be against ALL religions. They've ALL been corrupted by man.:evil::evil:

well there is another religion whose founder had a proclivity for young woman too.....its going to be interesting to see the dems work they around that.

Joe isn't a dem, but nice try.

So I see by your post that you are both against Muslims and Mormons and Christians because of something that happened for reasons we can't be sure of many years ago?

How cool is that? I suppose I should be against Catholics because some priests are pedophiles.
It's easier to be against ALL religions. They've ALL been corrupted by man.:evil::evil:

I am against all religions. Mormonism, though, earns a slightly higher level of contempt from me because the fraud was so obvious. Unlike Christianity or Islam where you can't really tell what happened, because it was so long ago, with Mormonism, it's obvious.

Joseph Smith made up a lot of bullshit with the intent of fooling people, because he figured out that making up a religion was an easier scam than his previous one, fooling people that he could find gold on their property using a divining rod. (For which he was convicted of fraud for in New York State in 1825.)

Religion, you don't have to actually find anything, you just promise a bunch of good stuff in the afterlife. Just give him all your money and let him "marry" your 15 year old daughter even though he was already "married" to 20 other women.

And if Mitt Romney or Jon Huntsman sincerely believe Joseph Smith was really talking to God, then I think that disqualifies them from higher office.

Then you disqualified most, if not much, of the social values right wing that believe they each are talking to God on a daily basis.

JoeB, stay focused, please.

Then you disqualified most, if not much, of the social values right wing that believe they each are talking to God on a daily basis.

JoeB, stay focused, please.

Who says that? Come on, guy. Please list the people who are saying God told them to start a new religion.

NAME THEM!

If you can't see the difference between the following two statements.

"God tells us in the bible that Abortion is wrong"

and

"God told me all other religions are an abomination, where to find an alternative bible, and I need to marry your 15 year old daughter in order to get her into heaven."

I personally don't agree with either statement, but only one of them is batshit crazy.

you can't see the difference that believers believe in prophets.

You are a self confessed atheist, so you have no standing to discuss the merits of what believers believe or not believe.

You have nothing of worth to say about it.

None of which removes Sarah's problem that she appeals to no more than the base of the GOP.

you can't see the difference that believers believe in prophets.

You are a self confessed atheist, so you have no standing to discuss the merits of what believers believe or not believe.

You have nothing of worth to say about it.

None of which removes Sarah's problem that she appeals to no more than the base of the GOP.

Why don't you try to keep arguments on relevent threads, guy. We ain't talking about Sarah here, since she probably isn't running, unfortunately.

Besides the fact that you say words like "Self-confessed" instead of "self-described" (seriously, struggle with English much), the reality is that I got 12 years of Catholic Education, and was a Catholic up until I was 21.

Stopped being one when I prayed for Mom's cancer to get better and it didn't.

But I know exactly what religious people believe. And most of them don't think God wanted Joseph Smith to have a harem of 15 year old girls.

Do you really think you are going to be able to play these shell games after Romney is nominated, and the Mainstream Media is breathlessly retelling these stories like a long-lost Ron Paul Newsletter? Really?

Forum List

Back