Joseph Smith and teenage girls?

Why don't you get something else on your mind. Are you some kind of obsessive compulsive personality..............or a mod, which is it.

Neither really. I just think you are a huge fuck head joe. I also think its fun to watch you build all your alter egos on message boards and then see you wiggle and squirm as they get picked off one by one. Except for here, they are more tolerant of fuck heads, thats good entertainment wise, but not tolerant of sock puppets. Thats sad because one day your stupid ass will mess up and be gone along with your stupidity.

You're a goddam liar. You're obviously obsessed with something and I think it's as simple as you despising me telling you the truth about a 2000 year old crock of horse shit...either that or exposing the GOP for the spend and borrow crowd that they are.

You are stuck in your pattern Joe. Its the typical pattern of all your alter egos joe. You always have a lefty, a rightie, one in the middle, and two or three to run interference. But they get figured out the same way every single time. You only get away with it here this long because your brand of shit does not cause the waves it does at the other spots you got banned from. But still JoeB131, The clock is ticking, and its so fun watching you do your thing.

Joe was fooling around with girls in their teens when he was in his mid and later thirties.

Girls still marry early today, and it is only a bit more uncommon than it was in Joe's day.

Neither really. I just think you are a huge fuck head joe. I also think its fun to watch you build all your alter egos on message boards and then see you wiggle and squirm as they get picked off one by one. Except for here, they are more tolerant of fuck heads, thats good entertainment wise, but not tolerant of sock puppets. Thats sad because one day your stupid ass will mess up and be gone along with your stupidity.

You're a goddam liar. You're obviously obsessed with something and I think it's as simple as you despising me telling you the truth about a 2000 year old crock of horse shit...either that or exposing the GOP for the spend and borrow crowd that they are.

You are stuck in your pattern Joe. Its the typical pattern of all your alter egos joe. You always have a lefty, a rightie, one in the middle, and two or three to run interference. But they get figured out the same way every single time. You only get away with it here this long because your brand of shit does not cause the waves it does at the other spots you got banned from. But still JoeB131, The clock is ticking, and its so fun watching you do your thing.

So..........I suppose that means you are a mod. At least you act like one.

Take me out........I'll be somewhere when the morning comes:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857UlAih2PI]Jerry Lee Lewis - Haunted House - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=857UlAih2PI]Jerry Lee Lewis - Haunted House - YouTube[/ame]

No. If I were a mod I would have to boot you due to the strict rules regarding sock puppets. However, If it were for me to decide, I would let you continue to post under your two confirmed accounts, and keep an eye on your suspected accounts. You would be kept around as entertainment . Pretty much that's what you already are just like at the other spots you got booted from.

No. If I were a mod I would have to boot you due to the strict rules regarding sock puppets. However, If it were for me to decide, I would let you continue to post under your two confirmed accounts, and keep an eye on your suspected accounts. You would be kept around as entertainment . Pretty much that's what you already are just like at the other spots you got booted from.

If you knew a damn thing you would know that the other account was cancelled by a mod at this site months ago. At the time I was given a time out on this account. I've never posted with two accounts at the same time. Not that it's really any of your goddamed business.

Back to the subject. Anybody who believes the tale of Mormon and the missing golden plates told about by a convicted scam artist has their heads up their asses so far they'll never see daylight again.

Last edited:

Jerry Lee Lewis - Haunted House - YouTube

If you knew a damn thing you would know that the other account was cancelled by a mod at this site months ago. At the time I was given a time out on this account. I've never posted with two accounts at the same time. Not that it's really any of your goddamed business.

Back to the subject. Anybody who believes the tale of Mormon and the missing golden plates told about by a convicted scam artist has their heads up their asses so far they'll never see daylight again.

Maybe, but they did not get them all JoeB131. You screwed up again by going right into your anti Mormon rant. You still have not explained the other two JoeB131 fuck ups you made. The glaring ones that are so typical of you and your alter ego's. Do you remember them ? You need to or you will continue to get busted.

This is you JoeB131. A Lame Duck. One who fails to achieve. You suck, and so do your sock puppets.

lame-duck-green_001.jpg

Maybe, but they did not get them all JoeB131. You screwed up again by going right into your anti Mormon rant. You still have not explained the other two JoeB131 fuck ups you made. The glaring ones that are so typical of you and your alter ego's. Do you remember them ? You need to or you will continue to get busted.

LMAO!!! That's not even my other moniker..........I was never Joe anything.

I wish I was apart of a religion in which I can have as many women as I want.

I am jealous of you, Mr Joseph Smith!

Very Very jealous!:evil:

I wish I was apart of a religion in which I can have as many women as I want.

I am jealous of you, Mr Joseph Smith!

Very Very jealous!:evil:

Yeah, right. Until they all get there heads together and nag you all at once. Then lets see how jealous you are.

So that is why you should keep them in seperate houses!!

So they will not gang up on you!! I guess it is better to keep them in seperate cities as well. Woe to the polygamist who wives first meet at a PTA meeting!

Cammmpble, why were you doing Hail Marys in a Baptist Church ?

I never did a Hail Mary in my life. How many times do I have to tell you I wrote that metaphorically speaking. Remember the part about priests and bishops doing the bad stuff with kids and the cardinals and pope helping them cover it up.

Remember the long women's robes and tall hats............the golden smoke pots and other assorted jewelry the Catholics have garnered and gathered over the last 1600 years. What about the fine art and the Vatican. Hell....if they wanted to see all that stuff they could set up a trust and care for and feed the poor and starving forever. Don't hold your breath. Just another bunch who should get an honest job and stop ripping off the world.

Religion proves there's a sucker born every minute.

Last edited:

I never did a Hail Mary in my life. How many times do I have to tell you I wrote that metaphorically speaking. Remember the part about priests and bishops doing the bad stuff with kids and the cardinals and pope helping them cover it up.

Remember the long women's robes and tall hats............the golden smoke pots and other assorted jewelry the Catholics have garnered and gathered over the last 1600 years. What about the fine art and the Vatican. Hell....if they wanted to see all that stuff they could set up a trust and care for and feed the poor and starving forever. Don't hold your breath. Just another bunch who should get an honest job and stop ripping off the world.

Now see, That post right there will be one you see again and will be one of those used to prove you are JoeB131. You are to easy dude. And to think that I thought you were worthy. You got nothing on a rabbit. You gave me what I needed. Thanks Joe.

Now see, That post right there will be one you see again and will be one of those used to prove you are JoeB131. You are to easy dude. And to think that I thought you were worthy. You got nothing on a rabbit. You gave me what I needed. Thanks Joe.

LOL I think you're funny. I've posted at twelve or more discussion groups or forums beginning in 1994 when I purchased a new state-of-the-art Gateway PC with printer, plotter, stereo sound system with enhanced bass, 19 inch color monitor, etc. Not once have I ever posted a word at any site using Joe or any form of Joe in the name.

Last edited:

LOL I think you're funny. I've posted at twelve or more discussion groups or forums beginning in 1994 when I purchased a new state-of-the-art Gateway PC with printer, plotter, stereo sound system with enhanced bass, 19 inch color monitor, etc. Not once have I ever posted a word at any site using Joe or any form of Joe in the name.

Where did you pick up the idea that throwing in a bunch of fabricated 'details' will make your fiction any more believable? You keep trying as if you really think it will work.

Forum List

Back