Joseph Smith and teenage girls?

Cammmpble, why were you doing Hail Marys in a Baptist Church ?

I never did a Hail Mary in my life. How many times do I have to tell you I wrote that metaphorically speaking..

Come on joe, give it up, guy. You're busted again, guy.

You're a goddamed liar. Let's see. You Christian types had better get your shit together:

Revelations 21 8

But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death."

Mormonism offends me because of the level of fraud involved. It was essentially a creepy guy making up a bullshit religion so he could have sex with teenage girls and scam less smart people out of their money.

Joe repeats that often ... about Joseph Smith making up a religion so he could have sex with teenage girls.

Every time I hear it, I'm reminded that Smith was a teenager when he started saying he had visions. So what was so wrong with him wanting to have sex with teenagers while he was dreaming up the things which culminated in the organization of the LDS church?

Also, if the info on Wiki is correct then his second wife was a teenager but not his 3rd through 12th or his 14th through 16th. (13th on the list has a question mark by the age)

It appears to have taken him a long time to get around to implementing the creepy plan which was the reason for him founding a religion.

:dunno:

:eusa_shifty:

I gotta admit being a little jealous of Joe, thinking of this before me.

Cammmpble, why were you doing Hail Marys in a Baptist Church ?

I never did a Hail Mary in my life. How many times do I have to tell you I wrote that metaphorically speaking..

So you are definitely a retread. Or a sock. I've been her longer than you and I have no idea who this 'Joe' person or all his alters could possibley be. Although I'm pretty sure who yours was. You had issues with Sunshine in your previous life just like you do in this one. LOL

So you are definitely a retread. Or a sock. I've been her longer than you and I have no idea who this 'Joe' person or all his alters could possibley be. Although I'm pretty sure who yours was. You had issues with Sunshine in your previous life just like you do in this one. LOL

He doesn't either...he just likes to pull my chain.

Oh hey, did you finally get your foot out of your mouth?

He is JoeB131.

Mormonism offends me because of the level of fraud involved. It was essentially a creepy guy making up a bullshit religion so he could have sex with teenage girls and scam less smart people out of their money.

Joe repeats that often ... about Joseph Smith making up a religion so he could have sex with teenage girls.

Every time I hear it, I'm reminded that Smith was a teenager when he started saying he had visions. So what was so wrong with him wanting to have sex with teenagers while he was dreaming up the things which culminated in the organization of the LDS church?

Also, if the info on Wiki is correct then his second wife was a teenager but not his 3rd through 12th or his 14th through 16th. (13th on the list has a question mark by the age)

It appears to have taken him a long time to get around to implementing the creepy plan which was the reason for him founding a religion.

Missed this little gem of a thread...

I guess there was nothing wrong with him dreaming about teens when he was a teenager.

Actually doing it when he was 35 years old and already married to someone else was... um wrong.

And let's not forget, there was also the "Scamming less smart people out of their money". He was all over that right away. Got chased out of four states before they finally caught up with him and shot him.

In the years between 1830 and 1850 "teenagers" routinely married. As young as 14 and possibly younger. Society accepted it and in some cases encouraged it. The life expectancy was pretty low in the 1800's.

It was not considered sick, unusual or illegal. It was the norm.

It was normal for 14 year olds to marry 14 year olds...

It was considered damned strange for a 35 year old to marry them.

Let's not forget, the straw that broke the Camel's back with Joseph Smith's neighbors was the Polygamy, and his attempts to shut down a newspaper in Navou that was exposing it.

So they thought it was kind of sick as well.

And when they started to suspect he might sneak out and beat the rap like he had in NY, OH and MO, they just decided to kill him.

He is JoeB131.

My point was that for someone to know all about that and mutliple alters over time they would have had to be here somewhat longer than unkotare. ;)

Missed this little gem of a thread...

I guess there was nothing wrong with him dreaming about teens when he was a teenager.

Actually doing it when he was 35 years old and already married to someone else was... um wrong.

And let's not forget, there was also the "Scamming less smart people out of their money". He was all over that right away. Got chased out of four states before they finally caught up with him and shot him.

First thying, you already posted here under your Campbell moniker. Second Are you going to demonstrate how sensible you are ?

Unfortunately, the sealing power is never given a fair look by the critics of Joseph Smith. More than likely because they don't believe in it and to recognize the nuances of it would undermine their argument that Joseph Smith was a horrible person. And quite frankly, attacking the messenger is all they can do because they can't dispute the doctrines themselves.

A 35 year old man having sex with a 14 year old girl is always creepier than shit.

And it doesn't become less creepy because you've come up with some religious mumbo-jumbo about "sealing".

Come on, David Koresh came up with some bizarre reasons to sleep with teenage girls, too. And they were just as creepy.

Oh hey, did you finally get your foot out of your mouth?

Hey AllieBabba! You might as well come clean. No one cares.

I will continue to make the same points using any method I can for as long as I'm here.

Ok so thats why the two accounts here then. Now can you explain why you were doing Hail Marys as a Baptist in a Baptist church ? That was a typical Joe flubb. Whats up with that ?

lol ... did he really say that?!

NO, actually, I didn't. Curley has some paranoid thing where he thinks everyone who torments him is me...

For the record, I was brought up Catholic, became an atheist after my mom died in 1983. Never looked back.

He is JoeB131.

My point was that for someone to know all about that and mutliple alters over time they would have had to be here somewhat longer than unkotare. ;)

We should compare notes and see what we get. It sounds like we see the same bunny tracks.

215-just-kidding--theres-no-candy.jpg

Forum List

Back