Jon Stewart take on the War on Christmas

Why do you think its YOUR parade?

Do you try to be this dumb? Or do you come by stoopud naturally?

Where did I say it was mine? It's a prade, EVERYONE can come.

good lord

Should we call the Halloween Day Parades that don't fall on Halloween "The near the end of October Parade"? Or "Sam Hain Day", or to be fully libral pc "The day we put on fun costumes day parade, but not that we hold anything against afternoon, evening, and night times of the day".
If there were several holidays within the Halloween Day period, absolutely....in fact, many do change the name to go with Harvest times, Day of the Dead, All Saints Day.

But....I must confess, I've not seen a Halloween Parade yet...let alone one paid for by my taxes. Do you have one in mind somewhere?

Come to Bethlehem PA, we have a Halloween Day parade every year, we even have it on Halloween, if it falls on a weekend.

But you really need to show up for St. Paddy's Day. The town goes all out, and I mean it goes batshitcrazy with a couple of parades. The local HS Pipers Band kicks ass.

We've got this parade called the Holidazzle. It goes every weekend from about Thanksgiving until like a week before Christmas. They got different kinds of floats, mostly associated with Christmas and winter, like the Nutcracker, snowmen, carolers, elves and reindeer, etc.

I don't hear anybody complaining about it not being called the Christmas Parade, or whatever... Holidazzle is a more unique name, anyways. It's the tradition and experience of the parade that matters more than the name, I think.

We've got this parade called the Holidazzle. It goes every weekend from about Thanksgiving until like a week before Christmas. They got different kinds of floats, mostly associated with Christmas and winter, like the Nutcracker, snowmen, carolers, elves and reindeer, etc.

I don't hear anybody complaining about it not being called the Christmas Parade, or whatever... Holidazzle is a more unique name, anyways. It's the tradition and experience of the parade that matters more than the name, I think.

Has it been called that since it started?

B/c the parade that they are changing was call the "Christams Parade" for 70 years.

Has it been called that since it started?

B/c the parade that they are changing was call the "Christams Parade" for 70 years.

My understanding is that it started when I was little, and it's been called Holidazzle since the beginning.

Ah...comedy.

Shariah courts are on their way to the US so you better get ready, cover up your wife now and get that beard growing and than maybe you will spared the wrath of the religion of peace.:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol: You funny! :clap2:

Whats funny? Islam is going to embrace you in its warmth and you will convert to Islam, and you will give many thanks to Allah for giving you this gorgeous gift. Stop fighting it.:eek:

Shariah courts are on their way to the US so you better get ready, cover up your wife now and get that beard growing and than maybe you will spared the wrath of the religion of peace.:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol: You funny! :clap2:

Whats funny? Islam is going to embrace you in its warmth and you will convert to Islam, and you will give many thanks to Allah for giving you this gorgeous gift. Stop fighting it.:eek:

Good Straight Man.

Christmas offends heathens so they change the name. Christmas is Christ's birthday, you can't change that, you can just deny it.

Yea right...

Everyone knows that Christmas is Santa's Birthday

Forum List

Back