Carlson queries Trump, Desantis, Pense, Ramaswamy, Noem, Abbot others seriously respond with their stance on the Russia-Ukraine war

They are all militistic imperialist assholes, just like the Ds. Desantis was the only one I read that stated softly the Uke proxy war is dumb.
I don't regard support for Europe and NATO as being dumb. Ukraine was recognized as independent and it has NATO Countries around it. I support that independence, and against Russia trying to reassemble the Soviet, as it is a threat to NATO and Europe. You are welcome to your opinion.

I don't regard support for Europe and NATO as being dumb. Ukraine was recognized as independent and it has NATO Countries around it. I support that independence, and against Russia trying to reassemble the Soviet, as it is a threat to NATO and Europe. You are welcome to your opinion.
Well, NATO certainly thought the U.S. was sucker-dumb contributing our fair share to NATO while most of Europe slacked off. Until Trump held their feet to the fire.

Well, NATO certainly thought the U.S. was sucker-dumb contributing our fair share to NATO while most of Europe slacked off. Until Trump held their feet to the fire.

NATO definitely needs to carry their share of their defense, and they don't. They didn't get up to the 2% agreement while Donny was in office either except for 4 countries. All he did was bellow and piss people off.
During the 2014 summit, all NATO members agreed to spend at least 2% of their GDPs on defense by 2025. In 2017, only four nations met the threshold: The United States (3.6%), Greece (2.4%), the United Kingdom (2.1%), and Poland (2.0%). However, by 2021, ten countries were meeting the percentage target.

Top 10 NATO Countries with the Highest Defense Expenditures (by % of 2021 GDP)

1. Greece — 3.82%
  2. United States — 3.52%
  3. Croatia — 2.79%
  4. United Kingdom — 2.29%
  5. Estonia — 2.28%
  6. Latvia — 2.27%
  7. Poland — 2.10%
  8. Lithuania — 2.03%
  9. Romania — 2.02%
  10. France — 2.01
  11. NATO Spending by Country 2023

What was “brilliant” about Putin invading Ukraine?

My answers to Tuckers questions are very close to Mike Pence
The only candidate who seems to have a grasp of the global importance of the situation
I've addressed what was "brilliant".

As for the answers, you must then be lying to yourself.

Is opposing Russia in Ukraine a vital American national strategic interest?

[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?

###

Then there is this:
March 13, 2023 6:21 AM EDTLast Updated 2 days ago

Exclusive: China's Xi plans Russia visit as soon as next week - sources

Reuters

Yeah like we need WWIII over a Nazi infested corrupt shit hole.

If you think Russia wants its Soviet empire back, you’ve been duped by the MIC.

I've addressed what was "brilliant".

As for the answers, you must then be lying to yourself.

Is opposing Russia in Ukraine a vital American national strategic interest?

[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?

###

Then there is this:
March 13, 2023 6:21 AM EDTLast Updated 2 days ago

Exclusive: China's Xi plans Russia visit as soon as next week - sources

Reuters

You still havent explained what was brilliant in Putin’s attack

Planning?
Execution?
Results?

Pence gave all the right answers.
Hmmm. He included....

> There is no room for Putin apologists in the Republican Party.

Oh really? No room, eh? That sounds like the Marxism we have been getting from the current Admin. Just because some of us don't support funding foreign wars which don't have a real threat to US interests does not mean that we are apologists for Putin.

>Vladimir Putin has revealed his true nature, a dictator consumed conquest... And by supporting Ukraine, we have told China we will support Taiwan, should they follow Russia in an attempt to invade.

Russia's evil and part of the reason we are spending so much money is to send a message to China, eh? Can't we send a strongly-worded letter instead of $113B?

I really doubt that China's view is one of fear based upon our response to the Ukraine conflict.

Does Pence think that NATO allies will help when China comes for Taiwan? That's not going to happen. Taiwan will be much different, and we won't be able to ship them arms as the island will be blockaded by China.

>Victory for Ukraine, where Ukraine’s sovereignty and peace are restored as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, the Biden administration slow walked aid to Ukraine, every response has been too slow from providing intelligence to Ukraine, to hammering Russia with sanctions, to providing military equipment and fighter jets to Ukraine. Ukraine’s victory should be an unmistakable, undeniable defeat for Russia and its allies.”

Fighter jets, eh? Fight this war until Russia loses, eh? Does that mean that evil Putin will be signing surrender papers the US has a hand in drafting?

>As a fiscal conservative, I do not believe in sending blank checks and want oversight of government spending at home and abroad. But withholding or reducing support will have consequences: If Putin is not stopped now and he moves into NATO-controlled territory, the cost will be far greater.

Oh really? $113 billion so far. Imagine what we could so with that money our children will repay. This is not about saving money later by paying now. It's about funding the military-industrial complex at a time when many Americans are financially struggling.

>Russia’s economy and currency are not stronger than before the war. The Russian economy is in free-fall.

He gave nothing substantive to support this claim. Normally, a country's currency tanks when its economy is in free fall. Ruble was 0.127 per $ on Feb 23, 2022, and is 0.132 today. Ruble is worth more today than when the war started. Is he lying?

Only Trump's claim that Russia would have been afraid to move on the Ukraine if he were the pres, is scary and unsatisfying as an answer.
President Barack Obama allowed President Putin to take Crimea. Putin took nothing during the Trump administration. Trump, as an accomplished negotiator, was able to keep Putin off balance and away from Communist China. Until China unleashed COVID-19 on the world, we were doing great.

Once President Biden took office, he vividly demonstrated that he was the king of making bad decisions. Our country is in shambles, leaving Putin to move and now China is aligning with Putin.

I really don't get this don't give a fuck attitude republicans have for the people of Ukraine. If it's all just partisan contrarianism republicans are not fit to govern.
What about the people of Afghanistan? Do you think they want to be under the Taliban? We left tens of thousands of them to suffer. They are back in the dark ages with women no longer allowed to do much of anything.

What about our Southern border? Is that less important than the Ukrainian border?

Hmmm. He included....

> There is no room for Putin apologists in the Republican Party.

Oh really? No room, eh? That sounds like the Marxism we have been getting from the current Admin. Just because some of us don't support funding foreign wars which don't have a real threat to US interests does not mean that we are apologists for Putin.

>Vladimir Putin has revealed his true nature, a dictator consumed conquest... And by supporting Ukraine, we have told China we will support Taiwan, should they follow Russia in an attempt to invade.

Russia's evil and part of the reason we are spending so much money is to send a message to China, eh? Can't we send a strongly-worded letter instead of $113B?

I really doubt that China's view is one of fear based upon our response to the Ukraine conflict.

Does Pence think that NATO allies will help when China comes for Taiwan? That's not going to happen. Taiwan will be much different, and we won't be able to ship them arms as the island will be blockaded by China.

>Victory for Ukraine, where Ukraine’s sovereignty and peace are restored as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, the Biden administration slow walked aid to Ukraine, every response has been too slow from providing intelligence to Ukraine, to hammering Russia with sanctions, to providing military equipment and fighter jets to Ukraine. Ukraine’s victory should be an unmistakable, undeniable defeat for Russia and its allies.”

Fighter jets, eh? Fight this war until Russia loses, eh? Does that mean that evil Putin will be signing surrender papers the US has a hand in drafting?

>As a fiscal conservative, I do not believe in sending blank checks and want oversight of government spending at home and abroad. But withholding or reducing support will have consequences: If Putin is not stopped now and he moves into NATO-controlled territory, the cost will be far greater.

Oh really? $113 billion so far. Imagine what we could so with that money our children will repay. This is not about saving money later by paying now. It's about funding the military-industrial complex at a time when many Americans are financially struggling.

>Russia’s economy and currency are not stronger than before the war. The Russian economy is in free-fall.

He gave nothing substantive to support this claim. Normally, a country's currency tanks when its economy is in free fall. Ruble was 0.127 per $ on Feb 23, 2022, and is 0.132 today. Ruble is worth more today than when the war started. Is he lying?

Sounds like you support democracy and home rule at home, but it stops at the water's edge, and countries belong to whoever can conquer them. That ought to be good for world stability, eh?

You still havent explained what was brilliant in Putin’s attack

Planning?
Execution?
Results?
We are rapidly depleting our supply of weapons.

We have a further division in the United States.

Communist China is aligning with Russia. An alliance we cannot beat.

The Russian economy is holding up in spite of Biden's sanctions.

China is not dealing in dollars with Russia, but yen.

The list goes on.

Sounds like you support democracy and home rule at home, but it stops at the water's edge, and countries belong to whoever can conquer them. That ought to be good for world stability, eh?
08%2017%202021%20Afgan%20Blood-M.jpg

We are rapidly depleting our supply of weapons.

We have a further division in the United States.

Communist China is aligning with Russia. An alliance we cannot beat.

The Russian economy is holding up in spite of Biden's sanctions.

China is not dealing in dollars with Russia, but yen.

The list goes on.
Ukraine is using our weapons to kill Russians and destroy their ability to fight.

The US and our NATO allies are able to replace our weapons, Russia cannot

Ukraine is taking out a major threat for us with no U.S. troops on the ground.
I LOVE the Biden Doctrine

Ukraine is using our weapons to kill Russians and destroy their ability to fight.

The US and our NATO allies are able to replace our weapons, Russia cannot

Ukraine is taking out a major threat for us with no U.S. troops on the ground.
I LOVE the Biden Doctrine

China may provide Russia with artillery and ammunition - NBC

2/26/2023, 9:42:23 AM

China is considering the possibility of sending not just small arms to Russia, but also artillery and ammunition for it.

China may provide Russia with artillery and ammunition - NBC

2/26/2023, 9:42:23 AM

China is considering the possibility of sending not just small arms to Russia, but also artillery and ammunition for it.

We shall see what side China wants to take in this conflict

Do they want to side with Putin who is slaughtering civilians, bombing civilian targets, raping Grandmothers?

He's not testing the waters. He provided solid, thoughtful answers to serious questions.

You made it sound like DeSantis had floated a trial balloon. He did not nor did the other Republican candidates.
So far it's a tossup between DeSantis and Trump on who owns the antiwar movement, but I still think that Trump will destroy DeSantis early on. DeSantis doesn't stand for anything that wasn't already claimed by trumpism.

Tell us what you think when you can settle down bit?

President Barack Obama allowed President Putin to take Crimea. Putin took nothing during the Trump administration. Trump, as an accomplished negotiator, was able to keep Putin off balance and away from Communist China. Until China unleashed COVID-19 on the world, we were doing great.

Once President Biden took office, he vividly demonstrated that he was the king of making bad decisions. Our country is in shambles, leaving Putin to move and now China is aligning with Putin.
Decide if you're going to be pro-war or anti-war, then revise your comments to suit. Many of us are about to find new allies and friends, as well as new enemies.

Forum List

Back