Carlson queries Trump, Desantis, Pense, Ramaswamy, Noem, Abbot others seriously respond with their stance on the Russia-Ukraine war

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
Tucker Carlson queries Trump, Desantis, Pense, Ramaswamy, Noem, Abbot, and others regarding their stance on the Russia-Ukraine war. Thoughtful responses!
Thoughtful answers, well, except one from Gov. Chris Christie.
TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT

Published March 13, 2023 9:46pm EDT

Republican 2024 hopefuls respond to Tucker Carlson's questions about their stance on Russia-Ukraine war

Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Noem address questions on how the U.S. should respond to the ongoing conflict​

By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
[...]
Is opposing Russia in Ukraine a vital American national strategic interest?
[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?​

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?​

[...]

Should the United States support regime change in Russia?​

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?​

[...]

Do you believe the United States faces the risk of nuclear war with Russia?​

[...]

The complete answer, from each candidate, appears on Tucker Carlson's Twitter account.

Wouldn't it be great now if the Democrats would answer the same questions?

Good news! This is the beginning at least of what I was hoping to hear on my thread on DeSantis testing the waters!

Tucker Carlson queries Trump, Desantis, Pense, Ramaswamy, Noem, Abbot, and others regarding their stance on the Russia-Ukraine war. Thoughtful responses!
TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT

Republican 2024 hopefuls respond to Tucker Carlson's questions about their stance on Russia-Ukraine war

Trump, Pence, DeSantis, Noem address questions on how the U.S. should respond to the ongoing conflict​

[...]
[...]

What specifically is our objective in Ukraine, and how will we know when we’ve achieved it?​

[...]

What is the limit of funding and material you would be willing to send to the government of Ukraine?​

[...]

[...]

Given that Russia’s economy and currency are stronger than before the war, do you believe that U.S. sanctions have been effective?​

[...]

[...]

The complete answer, from each candidate, appears on Tucker Carlson's Twitter account.

I watched that segment. It's good.

This will resonate with Americans who are disgusted by the DemoKKKrats' constant warmongering.

Good news! This is the beginning at least of what I was hoping to hear on my thread on DeSantis testing the waters!
He's not testing the waters. He provided solid, thoughtful answers to serious questions.

You made it sound like DeSantis had floated a trial balloon. He did not nor did the other Republican candidates.

TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT

[...]
[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

[...]

Pence gave all the right answers.

Those who love Putin will eat it up

Not really...

1678828832276.png

Looking at the answers, Mike Pence seems to be the only one not getting his information from Fox News

Reading Trump’s responses make you wonder how he ever served as President

Why doesn’t Carlson ask Trump if he still thinks Putin is a Genius?
Have you never had an opponent who made a brilliant play, move, whatever against you causing you to say, DANG, that was brilliant?

Instead of playing a broken record, what are your answers to the questions posed by Tucker? I thought several were excellent. Didn't you? Oh, right, you couldn't be bothered reading the responses and instead just leaped to your usual whining.

Putin bitch boi Tucker Carlson has publicly stated he hopes Russia wins.
Wait until we get to the pro United States questioning. A free and sovereign nation with borders, culture and language. And not sell outs to the totalitarian globalists like many in D.C. are now.

Well that almost settles it for Trump and DeSantis being the two antiwar candidates that matter. However, not 'completely' all-in for either of them yet, due to weasel words by mostly Trump.

Still, Trump appears to want the antiwar stage and so he's going to have to drop the weaseling before DeSantis does.

Having said that, it's my estimation that Trump is the best hope.

Only Trump's claim that Russia would have been afraid to move on the Ukraine if he were the pres, is scary and unsatisfying as an answer.

(he always leaves it as ambiguous on what that means) (is he trying to say that he would have settled it peacefully?) (to say that would be risking taking Putin's side completely)

(or is he trying to hint that he would be sending nukes to convince Putin in a hurry?)

We've all covered some good ground today! It might get better tonight on Fox, but I think they've already played their hand.

I really don't get this don't give a fuck attitude republicans have for the people of Ukraine. If it's all just partisan contrarianism republicans are not fit to govern.

Forum List

Back