Jon Stewart take on the War on Christmas

They truely think they OWN this country and anyone who doesnt think like them should be shunned.

There it is....the Exclusivity of the Christian....we've got ours...screw you!

Wassamatter? Can't contain yer jealousy? Can't stand it that Christians celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25th? What?" there aren't 364 other days of the fucking year for you whiney ass bastards to celebrate you insane envy? Pathetic!

Actually, we pagans don't mind sharing our holiday with you, even tho you are classless and pissy about a holiday that wasn't even yours to begin with....kind of like US inviting you over for a party and then you start bitching about people YOU did not invite coming to YOUR party.

No class.

Tough shit bakins, Dec. 25th is Christmas. now quit yer bitchen.

Wassamatter? Can't contain yer jealousy? Can't stand it that Christians celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25th? What?" there aren't 364 other days of the fucking year for you whiney ass bastards to celebrate you insane envy? Pathetic!

Actually, we pagans don't mind sharing our holiday with you, even tho you are classless and pissy about a holiday that wasn't even yours to begin with....kind of like US inviting you over for a party and then you start bitching about people YOU did not invite coming to YOUR party.

No class.

I just bet you believe Jesus was born on Dec 25th too. :lol::lol::lol: even tho shepards aren't in the fields with their flocks during the winter months.

No class.

Christmas Parade of Lights at Downtown in Tulsa, OK on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - EventCrazy.com - America's Event And Attraction Search Engine

The parade is on dec 11th asshole

No class.

I just bet you believe Jesus was born on Dec 25th too. :lol::lol::lol: even tho shepards aren't in the fields with their flocks during the winter months.

Doesn't matter a fruitcake what day he was born. His birthday is celebrated Dec. 25th at Christmas Day. Now cry some more about that you freaking atheist.

Doesn't matter a fruitcake what day he was born. His birthday is celebrated Dec. 25th at Christmas Day. Now cry some more about that you freaking atheist.

Indeed....and whether you want it to be or not, there are others who celebrate holidays in that Nov-Dec-Jan time period. Too bad that you don't have exclusive rights....maybe you can sue. :lol::lol::lol:

It has always been a bullshit issue to make people of other religions feel lesser at this time of year.

Then throw your own fucking parade and stop your crying.

You are one whiny little bitch aren't you.

I didn't say screw you, I said form you own parade.

We have an annual Puerto Rican day parade and over 1/2 the people in it are white.

should we take offense and demand that they call it immagrant parade? or brown, or off caucasion, or not the white parade?

It's a Christmas Parade. And that's what it should be called. You don't want to be in the Christmas parade? Stop being a whiney liberal christian hating bitch and have an asshole parade. All your freinds will be there.

Indeed....and whether you want it to be or not, there are others who celebrate holidays in that Nov-Dec-Jan time period. Too bad that you don't have exclusive rights....maybe you can sue. :lol::lol::lol:

Celebrate as you wish. No one told you you could not. I'm telling you christians celebrate Dec. 25 as the day of Christ's birthday. You suck the hind tit.

They completely ignore that tax dollars are used to support this parade. It's a local parade, they can use thier money as the majority sees fit.

They dont think any of the people in this city who are NOT christains deserve any part of this parade. You are a lying ****.

stop making shit up, you look more like a fool everyday.

We have an annual Puerto Rican day parade and over 1/2 the people in it are white.

should we take offense and demand that they call it immagrant parade? or brown, or off caucasion, or not the white parade?

It's a Christmas Parade. And that's what it should be called. You don't want to be in the Christmas parade? Stop being a whiney liberal christian hating bitch and have an asshole parade. All your freinds will be there.

Why do you think its YOUR parade?

They completely ignore that tax dollars are used to support this parade. It's a local parade, they can use thier money as the majority sees fit.

They dont think any of the people in this city who are NOT christains deserve any part of this parade. You are a lying ****.

Where is he making anything up?

Tax dollars are used to support the parade.

Dear fucking idiot, You said that the people who have renamed this parade should go have their own parade.

You said it asshole.

Do you try to be this dumb? Or do you come by stoopud naturally?

Where did I say it was mine? It's a prade, EVERYONE can come.

good lord

Should we call the Halloween Day Parades that don't fall on Halloween "The near the end of October Parade"? Or "Sam Hain Day", or to be fully libral pc "The day we put on fun costumes day parade, but not that we hold anything against afternoon, evening, and night times of the day".

Dear fucking idiot, You said that the people who have renamed this parade should go have their own parade.

You said it asshole.

what a twit

Have you ever seen a Christmas Parade? I've seen many, and there's always, ALWAYS other faiths involved. One of the coolest flaots was done by conservative Jews. It was the color of the Israel flag, with a huge Minorah, and they tossed out Star of David shaped candy.

Shockingly the christians waved and cheered as they went by.

But please keep trying to twist what I say to mean what you want it to mean.

It's what liars do when they can't support thier argument anymore.

You said it asshole.

what a twit

Have you ever seen a Christmas Parade? I've seen many, and there's always, ALWAYS other faiths involved. then they are not christamsn only parades so why the fuck call them christmas parade One of the coolest flaots was done by conservative Jews. It was the color of the Israel flag, with a huge Minorah, and they tossed out Star of David shaped candy.Then why call it a christams parade only

Shockingly the christians waved and cheered as they went by.

But please keep trying to twist what I say to mean what you want it to mean.

It's what liars do when they can't support thier argument anymore.

Go have your own parade with just christmas in it.

Why the fuck do you insist ONLY ONE religion gets to name the parade?

Where did I say it was mine? It's a prade, EVERYONE can come.

good lord

Should we call the Halloween Day Parades that don't fall on Halloween "The near the end of October Parade"? Or "Sam Hain Day", or to be fully libral pc "The day we put on fun costumes day parade, but not that we hold anything against afternoon, evening, and night times of the day".
If there were several holidays within the Halloween Day period, absolutely....in fact, many do change the name to go with Harvest times, Day of the Dead, All Saints Day.

But....I must confess, I've not seen a Halloween Parade yet...let alone one paid for by my taxes. Do you have one in mind somewhere?

Where did I say it was mine? It's a prade, EVERYONE can come.then why say its a chriatmas ONLY parade.

good lord

You are sooo fucking stupid you dont realize you are making a case for calling it a holiday parade instead of a christmas parade.

Forum List

Back