Gene Simmons tells it like it is

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
"America is the world's only hope for a bright future. Yes. I mean that. Yes, I know you live in another country and your country is cool, too. But, America is the only Superpower. There are no others. And that means, the world is a better place. Because if Nazi Germany or Communist Russia were the only superpowers, we would all be either dead or forced to live under their regimes. America is not interested in ruling your country. If you think it does, smoking crack may be your answer.

I wasn't born here. But, I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away...and rescued my Mother from the Nazi German Concentration Camps.

She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME."

KISS?s Gene Simmons: ?I?m Very Conservative? on Some Issues, Regrets Voting for ?Unqualified? Obama | NewsBusters.org

"America is the world's only hope for a bright future. Yes. I mean that. Yes, I know you live in another country and your country is cool, too. But, America is the only Superpower. There are no others. And that means, the world is a better place. Because if Nazi Germany or Communist Russia were the only superpowers, we would all be either dead or forced to live under their regimes. America is not interested in ruling your country. If you think it does, smoking crack may be your answer.

I wasn't born here. But, I have a love for this country and its people that knows no bounds. I will forever be grateful to America for going into World War II, when it had nothing to gain, in a country that was far away...and rescued my Mother from the Nazi German Concentration Camps.

She is alive and I am alive because of America. And, if you have a problem with America, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME."

KISS?s Gene Simmons: ?I?m Very Conservative? on Some Issues, Regrets Voting for ?Unqualified? Obama | NewsBusters.org

It seems to me that, frequently, immigrants have this attitude about America.

That's because they have seen the alternative first hand.

It seems to me that, frequently, immigrants have this attitude about America.

So NEVER EVER point out anything wrong with America.

So shut the fuck up and DO what ever Obama says.

Fantastic. They post the opinion of a no-talent, Jew, circus act.

Attachments

• $0319_gene_simmons_facelift_-1.jpg
    $0319_gene_simmons_facelift_-1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 64
Shut up, Smugger.

Typical, Smugger and Splatter chime in with their hatred. Thanks, guys, you're great.

Gene Simmons is what he is.
And what that is, is a very smart man with a very liberal view on living life - but obviously conservative on economics and foreign policy.

I have heard Gene Simmons speak on several subjects, the man's IQ is well up there...a mid-range genius at least.

Mang, sorry, but I didn't even bother to read the OP...

WTF???

I've gotten e's about pretty much EVERYONE saying this, that or the other about how things are for all of us,

and guess what?

When you actually SEARCH up the Big Fat Opinion? 9 times out of 10 it's just bogus, brown-nosing shit.

So WTF do we "believe" it, and believe it enough to POST it?

Good God. If Gene Simmons thinks/believes it?

THAT makes it "so?"

We are SO fucked...

Mang, sorry, but I didn't even bother to read the OP...

WTF???

I've gotten e's about pretty much EVERYONE saying this, that or the other about how things are for all of us,

and guess what?

When you actually SEARCH up the Big Fat Opinion? 9 times out of 10 it's just bogus, brown-nosing shit.

So WTF do we "believe" it, and believe it enough to POST it?

Good God. If Gene Simmons thinks/believes it?

THAT makes it "so?"

We are SO fucked...

Yep I hear ya....

Personally, I could give a rats ass what ol' Genie says..... just like I could care less what Rosie O-Fat says.

Shut up and sing Genie! Shut up and sing..... :cuckoo:

I ♥ Gene Simmons...even if he didn't have that tongue. And yep, like it or not he IS a conservative.
He knows and appreciates this country a lot more than many born here.

It's that folks would fall for his "take" on it all, Kat.

You can love folks, appreciate what they've shared with you,

but,

and THIS is what LOVE actually IS,

you can still disagree and see the downside,

while wanting to fuck like bunnies.

For real.

Forum List

Back