Carlson queries Trump, Desantis, Pense, Ramaswamy, Noem, Abbot others seriously respond with their stance on the Russia-Ukraine war

Have you never had an opponent who made a brilliant play, move, whatever against you causing you to say, DANG, that was brilliant?

Instead of playing a broken record, what are your answers to the questions posed by Tucker? I thought several were excellent. Didn't you? Oh, right, you couldn't be bothered reading the responses and instead just leaped to your usual whining.
What was “brilliant” about Putin invading Ukraine?

My answers to Tuckers questions are very close to Mike Pence
The only candidate who seems to have a grasp of the global importance of the situation

You didn't give a fuck about the people of Ukraine until your warmongering party told you to care.
Fail. This veiled pro-Russia attitude by republican leaders is going to cost them. I'm wondering what they think they will gain by letting Putin have Ukraine.

Fail. This veiled pro-Russia attitude by republican leaders is going to cost them. I'm wondering what they think they will gain by letting Putin have Ukraine.

This is what a pro-Russia attitude looks like. The guy on the left is Putin's war minister, by the way.

1678830053075.png

Fuck Pence. Just another CIA cock sucker, as are all the others. Fucking warmongers are the worst.
Usually seem like a stiff, similarly presentationwise, but with different ideology to Big Al Gore back in the day. I didn't know Pence was associated with CIA. I have met some. He doesn't seem sharp enough. I did like every one of the answers of Pence in the posted article. Surprisingly statesmanlike, but not what the Republicans are looking for, not being prone to fighting culture war in the streets, more of a real world policy wonk than mouthpiece for those that would like to tell somebody off, but don't for whatever reason. Policy people are great, but not exciting to listen to.

This is what a pro-Russia attitude looks like. The guy on the left is Putin's war minister, by the way.

View attachment 765743
Yeah, and the lady next to Psaki is Maria Vladimirovna Zakharova, the Director of the Information and Press Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation since 2015.

The other guy in the photo is US citizen who pushes Climate BS for China as Biden's Special Presidential Envoy for Climate.

Usually seem like a stiff, similarly presentationwise, but with different ideology to Big Al Gore back in the day. I didn't know Pence was associated with CIA. I have met some. He doesn't seem sharp enough. I did like every one of the answers of Pence in the posted article. Surprisingly statesmanlike, but not what the Republicans are looking for, not being prone to fighting culture war in the streets, more of a real world policy wonk than mouthpiece for those that would like to tell somebody off, but don't for whatever reason. Policy people are great, but not exciting to listen to.
They are all militistic imperialist assholes, just like the Ds. Desantis was the only one I read that stated softly the Uke proxy war is dumb.

They are all militistic imperialist assholes, just like the Ds. Desantis was the only one I read that stated softly the Uke proxy war is dumb.
Now watch as the D and R party pols and the MSM criticize Desantis.

Forum List

Back