There Is No War On Christmas , and there isn't a war on Thanksgiving.

No, I think requiring people to only say Merry Xmas is impolite. I think the claims that "Happy Holidays" is somehow unAmerican is impolite.
I know of no law like that however Nativity scenes have been banned in places. You seem to have a problem even spelling Christmas.

Last edited:
Seth Rogan and Sarah Silverman's christmas series bombs on HBO. And rightfully so. Get Woke/Go Broke. and it's not funny. BUT...Rogen blames it on white supremacist political enemies. LOL

1639013004744.png

Still no war on Christmas. LOLOL What is wrong with the left?? It's like they want to take the down elevator straight to hell with no stopping. Illinois state house makes room for satanic temples nativity scene....and satan wasn't born in December even. THat's called cultural appropriation. That's called using another religion's holiday for your own

1640053187049.png

1640053364649.png

Last edited:
Still no war on Christmas. LOLOL What is wrong with the left?? It's like they want to take the down elevator straight to hell with no stopping. Illinois state house makes room for satanic temples nativity scene....and satan wasn't born in December even. THat's called cultural appropriation. That's called using another religion's holiday for your own

View attachment 577949

View attachment 577953

Says a follower of a religion that appropriated Xmas trees, Yule logs, ect ect.

The US gov't does not have an official religion. All religions are allowed. None are banned. I am sorry that angers you.

That's not worship. that is nothing more than insulting christians and spitting in our faces and you know it. and it isn't even satan's birthday!!!! it is not a plus to hold satan in such high esteem and praise him. You'll figure that out in time.

That's not worship. that is nothing more than insulting christians and spitting in our faces and you know it. and it isn't even satan's birthday!!!! it is not a plus to hold satan in such high esteem and praise him. You'll figure that out in time.

Satanism is not really about worshipping an evil being. It is more like a humanistic secularism.

And Dec 25th is not Jesus' birthday either. The census that had Mary & Joseph traveling to Bethlehem was in September. The holiday was appropriated from pagans.

As for anything being a slap in the face of Christians, that is simply not true. Christians are free to worship as they choose and celebrate the holidays as they choose. They just cannot arbitrarily decide someone else's religion cannot be practiced or their holidays celebrated.

LOLOLOL BULL ship. Is that how you square it with yourself and others??

It is how the nation, via the US Constitution, squares it. We do not have an official religion. All religions are free to worship and celebrate as they choose. You do not have the right to demand that only your religion is recognized. That is why Judge Roy Moore lost his case concerning the 2 ton monument to the 10 Commandments in the lobby of the Alabama Supreme Court.

Forum List

Back