jon & kate screw the little 8

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Jon Gosselin returned to the home he shares with wife Kate and their eight children in Wernersville, Penn., on Friday – after a day of apartment hunting in New York City.

A source close to the situation has confirmed to PEOPLE that Gosselin, 32, checked out property at Trump Place, a complex of high-rise residential buildings on Manhattan's Upper West Side.

"[Jon] has been going back and forth to New York a lot" a source tells PEOPLE. The search for real estate (first reported on Gawker.com) comes in the wake of news from TLC that Monday's episode of Jon & Kate Plus Eight – the reality show that made Jon and Kate Gosselin famous – will include a major announcement about the future of their family, fueling speculation the troubled couple may part ways.

"There's definitely a lot of drama going on but from my understanding he's doing fine," the source said.

are they setting back any money for the kids? how in the hell can you think of leaving each other..with 8 kids..too late...8 kids...someone needs to take care of emotionally and not just for the cameras

those poor kids were screwed 2 seasons ago. Any chance of a normal childhood is now long gone. So now they get to look forward to a lifetime of therapy. Yay for Jon and Kate who still claim to be doing it for the kids. :doubt:

how long has this show been on? there is the jackie cooper law....20% has to be set back or some figure...they are saying that law doesnt apply to them as a reality show....do you realize the casting rules for kids?

Not that I am a big fan of Jon and Kate but that show has bought them a large house with everything a kid could want in it and the children seem like normal children. The only thing that the children are in danger of becoming is spoiled. Also it is probably better for them not to see their parents fighting all the time.

"Hey babe, come here often?"

"No, this is my first time here."

"Want to go on a date sometime?"

"Sure, let me find a babysitter for my 8 kids."

..........................................................................................

"Where did he go?" :confused:

o i agree with manie....que surprise...but damn she was all sweet and innocent last night...trying to make jon out to be the bad guy and jon is too spineless to stand up to her....but dont you wish companies where vying to give you stuff...the crooked houses...now house long commerical for how much 4 houses? i have no idea how much they charge but i bet we can do it for less.. what happened to nailed to the tree and sure your ass would fall off but you would learn...is it just me or are the twins a wee bit spoiled already....i did like that they...jon and kate are switching and letting the kids live in the house full time.. and when is just one adult watching 8 kids? the kids would have gone to the woods...it was shocking see the photoguys just outside their land trying to land shots of the kids etc...and hell yes kate has breast implants and jon has had hair plugs

..........................................................................................

If Jon is paying child support until they are 18, I'll date her.

News - EXCLUSIVE: Jon and Kate: How Much Money Is at Stake | Usmagazine.com

I never heard of them untill recently. But they stand to lose $1.5 mil ($75K per show) by the cancellation of the show! Not smart people. Stick it out and milk the show for as long as possible!

From what I read they also got a free gigantic house, free nice furniture, free diapers (don't knock it diapers are expensive for even one child), free formula etc.

Just for the finances they should put on a happy face and such it up. Not too many people make $1.5 mil a year for just living their lives!

Don't know where they are but it its like IL jurisdiction, then he will have to give up 50% of his net! Ouch!

If Jon is paying child support until they are 18, I'll date her.

8.jpg

1.5 million house on 23 acres...now here is my question...did they pay back the church that helped them so much...seems those chruch people stepped up before they were famous and had cash...did they get a dime of that money back? i am just not sure about why reality type shows are exempt it does seem from child labor laws...other shows couldnt get away with this..i think the kids on there already show signs of being spoiled.

i got to go with ghook...i can endure a lot and smile a lot for 1/2 of 1.5 million and their other money makers...she has written two books..does book signing...and get this charge 20 dollars for pictures....did i see backlash in their future?

and why the hell isnt dr phil all over this?

News - EXCLUSIVE: Jon and Kate: How Much Money Is at Stake | Usmagazine.com

I never heard of them untill recently. But they stand to lose $1.5 mil ($75K per show) by the cancellation of the show! Not smart people. Stick it out and milk the show for as long as possible!

From what I read they also got a free gigantic house, free nice furniture, free diapers (don't knock it diapers are expensive for even one child), free formula etc.

Just for the finances they should put on a happy face and such it up. Not too many people make $1.5 mil a year for just living their lives!
kate has at least commited to doing the show still which is what she said last night.
And Bones they did not do the interview together so Jon could have said what he wanted plus he is the one being photographed with two other young women. And just because they are on a show people shouldn't down play that these people's marriage is over and I am sure it is not all sunshine and rainbows for them.

The Associated Press: Jon & Kate take a break

lets see other people paying my bills..making money for showing off my kids..getting a free tummie tuck and implants...getting a make over....and having a hunky body guard...now really..i can see it for the kids..raising arizona and all but kate...and jon got hair plugs...jon is just stupid....the knew they were gonna have 6 and could have had selective abortions which is what the doctors most likely reccommended....these people are insane

jon talks about skiing in utah....hell i only had one kid and he was a hand full..but they have time to ski and tour....time to do everything but raise their kids...

Forum List

Back