jon & kate screw the little 8

you know for .75 million a year...i could live with about anyone in that huge ass house and turn on a smile when the cameras are on...

has anyone considered how the kids will feel when they become teenagers...hell teenagers feel violated cause they dont have a crotch rocket and jeep and..and ....so these kids are really gonna be pissed ..remember the loud family?

You got that backwards . . . teenagers put the rest of the family in hell!!! My 12 yr old, not even a real teen yet . . . .:eek: Just had the fight from hell with her. I've often thought of secretly filming her then showing it to her later so she can see how she acts. She'd just deny it cause that's her m.o. 6 more years, 6 more years . . .

you know for .75 million a year...i could live with about anyone in that huge ass house and turn on a smile when the cameras are on...

has anyone considered how the kids will feel when they become teenagers...hell teenagers feel violated cause they dont have a crotch rocket and jeep and..and ....so these kids are really gonna be pissed ..remember the loud family?

You got that backwards . . . teenagers put the rest of the family in hell!!! My 12 yr old, not even a real teen yet . . . .:eek: Just had the fight from hell with her. I've often thought of secretly filming her then showing it to her later so she can see how she acts. She'd just deny it cause that's her m.o. 6 more years, 6 more years . . .

and perhaps that IS the point. All kids go off, at least if they have parents they can trust. The problem with this family, like the Loud family is they are taped.

Damn, if I'd have wanted my interactions with my kids in teen or tween years, especially my daughter. My guess they/she would have liked it much less.

I love how people talk trash about Kate having a tummy tuck and a boob job. What women wouldn't after having eight kids and for free. Those kids were jammed in their first house and now they have large house with 23 acres to play in due to the show, man their parents are really abusing them. I saw a rerun last week where they got to go on cake boss and make their own cakes, life must really suck for them. I wish my parents would have abused me with trips to the beach and amusement parks all the time.

and perhaps that IS the point. All kids go off, at least if they have parents they can trust. The problem with this family, like the Loud family is they are taped.

Damn, if I'd have wanted my interactions with my kids in teen or tween years, especially my daughter. My guess they/she would have liked it much less.
I am sure their kids are going to be really pissed when they get their college education paid for by this tv show.

I am sure their kids are going to be really pissed when they get their college education paid for by this tv show.

Well that's assuming they aren't totally strung out by that point or in an psych ward for same or just break down.

You think this show will still be on in 10 years? I don't. This is what TLC does. Get a family with lots of kids then . . . . get another family with lots of kids (Duggers) .. . . then get another family with lots of kids (the show with 12 kids, don't remember the name). J&K will likely be forgotten by then. They did the same thing with home fix it shows (Trading Spaces). They're doing it with little people too. It all becomes snoresville after awhile.

Who's the Loud family?

8.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, until the dang story hit yahoo news, I'd not a clue.

Well that's assuming they aren't totally strung out by that point or in an psych ward for same or just break down.
teenagers don't need to be on a show to get all strung out or end up in a psych ward. If they would have never gone on the show and were broke the kids probably could have become strung out. Those kids live a pretty good life and if they develope a problem then it is their own fault.
I had a problem with drugs and it was no one else's fault but my own.

one major question is....has any money been set back for the kids....that is what kate's brother and wife are wanting to know...

loud family were the first real reality tv show on public tv...the older son was gay ..and it caused a wee bit of turmoil....

first you open your house up to 10 million viewers...then dont bitch when the viewers complain about what you are doing....i am with annie....i would hate to see films of myself fighting my son when he was 12 to maybe 17....expect the right punch he got from me....that i would liked to have on film

my point is these kids are fucked...they are gonna end up with nothing but these old reruns of when they were cute and people liked them....as they get older...they are not gonna be so cute...and the rush to copy these shows with how many kids can you produce is staggereing....

one major question is....has any money been set back for the kids....that is what kate's brother and wife are wanting to know...

loud family were the first real reality tv show on public tv...the older son was gay ..and it caused a wee bit of turmoil....

first you open your house up to 10 million viewers...then dont bitch when the viewers complain about what you are doing....i am with annie....i would hate to see films of myself fighting my son when he was 12 to maybe 17....expect the right punch he got from me....that i would liked to have on film

my point is these kids are fucked...they are gonna end up with nothing but these old reruns of when they were cute and people liked them....as they get older...they are not gonna be so cute...and the rush to copy these shows with how many kids can you produce is staggereing....

I watched the one from last week, I think where the kids had their 5th birthday party.

It takes a lot of money to raise all of those kids, I wonder if they are actually getting a lot for doing the show and blowing through it or what.

That guy really seems like he wants out. Are they still going to do the show?

75 k per show...40 shows per season.....how much filming does it take to come up with 20 hours of viewing in a reality show?

i do not know if they are setting money back according to the jackie cooper law....seems they are beginning to question that now...note how both jon and kate parroted the same thing..the house is for the kids...belongs to the kids etc....they are trying to deflect questions about the money and how it is being used...

now that i have started watching this stuff...i go back on some channel that shows the old ones...where jon has a receding hair line and kate has dark hair and loves jon....he seems to be happy....not anymore...that is why the show does not appeal to me...i started watching the last fews shows....and i am like ..man that woman is a shrew..and he needs to learn to use his spine...and what man isnt gonna look like a shit walking out on his wife and 8 kids? but how long has it been since the kids mattered on the show....seems to me...kate and jon love the free things they get and all....now really if you have 8 kids ..who is watching them? while you sit on the sofa and make small talk...i see them as selfish parents who are using their kids...

someone jumped all over me for mentioning selective abortion...the rate of losing all the fetuses goes up with multiple births...plus the risk of premature birth resulting in life long handicaps..call me a selfish bitch but i am going to make decisions based on medical evidence than emotional feelings. and when someone shows me medical evidence for late term abortion then i will give it some thought other than its simple murder by conveniance....but i can see selective abortion in these cases but i dont see how they get these cases how many eggs did she have implanted?

75 k per show...40 shows per season.....how much filming does it take to come up with 20 hours of viewing in a reality show?

i do not know if they are setting money back according to the jackie cooper law....seems they are beginning to question that now...note how both jon and kate parroted the same thing..the house is for the kids...belongs to the kids etc....they are trying to deflect questions about the money and how it is being used...

now that i have started watching this stuff...i go back on some channel that shows the old ones...where jon has a receding hair line and kate has dark hair and loves jon....he seems to be happy....not anymore...that is why the show does not appeal to me...i started watching the last fews shows....and i am like ..man that woman is a shrew..and he needs to learn to use his spine...and what man isnt gonna look like a shit walking out on his wife and 8 kids? but how long has it been since the kids mattered on the show....seems to me...kate and jon love the free things they get and all....now really if you have 8 kids ..who is watching them? while you sit on the sofa and make small talk...i see them as selfish parents who are using their kids...

someone jumped all over me for mentioning selective abortion...the rate of losing all the fetuses goes up with multiple births...plus the risk of premature birth resulting in life long handicaps..call me a selfish bitch but i am going to make decisions based on medical evidence than emotional feelings. and when someone shows me medical evidence for late term abortion then i will give it some thought other than its simple murder by conveniance....but i can see selective abortion in these cases but i dont see how they get these cases how many eggs did she have implanted?

She was bossing everyone around but she seems to really bond with the kids. More than he does. I can see how he resents being talked to like that but you're right, he needs to grow a pair.

He is probably being ridiculed at work about how she treats him. She said she was feeling sorry for the way she treats him though.

I hope they're smart enough to at least invest some of that money.

now jon is really thinking with his head.....you are not gov rudy...and people are gonna be turned off by this train wreck sooner or later

I never used to watch this show, but recently I was drawn in by th controversy. Once I saw how cute and well-behaved the kids were, I've watched a couple of episodes.

One comment my husband made (and he's pretty on-target as far as people go) was how phony Kate is. She has a lot to say, but much of what she says is very repetitive. Also I got tired very quickly of her hairdo. For some reason I find it very annoying. I think Jon would have become weary of her overbearing ways, but probably the show and the tabloids moved things much more quickly.

One question I have is why divorce? Couldn't they stay separated for a while and see if there can be a reconciliation? All in all, I think it would be a shame if the family split up. I hope they make a real effort to keep the family intact.

according to the link before your post..they have been separated for 2 years....more or less doing their own things and just putting on a show for the cameras.....its been an act...a total act....o my....and kids from these reality shows are almost always affected by it in one manner or another.

New 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' episodes will include Jon Gosselin's new girlfriend

hold on to your hats:

Monday night (watched by a record 10.6 million viewers), no, they won't be having any more children, thanks. However, a carefully placed source tells us that Jon's reported girlfriend, 23-year-old Deanna Hummel, is expected to join the show next season.

hmmmm, i bet the audience accepts the dad running with a 23 yr old girlfriend better than they'd ever accept Kate finding a bo of the same age to date, or kate dating at all....? where's baltimore bob now? I think she will be criticized greatly when she begins to date, much more so than he will be... what do you think?

i think the addition of the g/f changes it's whole concept...remove the kids and make it about the adults...or remove the adults and make it about the kids...cant have both....rotating casts dont work on family shows

Forum List

Back