John Forbes Kerry Decorated American Combat Veteran

The right wing shits on veterans they don't agree with politically. Be it Jack Murtha, Charlie Rangel, Jim Webb, Joe Sestak, Chris Dodd, Ted Kennedy, Wesley Clark, and Gray Davis. Even Colin Powell and Chuck Hagel are in their sites.

Much like the left did with George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, Alan West David Petreaus I'm sure you all remember the General betrayus ad in fact the left was not very fond of Colin Powell until he backed Obama I even seem to recall liberal Danny boy Rather trying to pass off fake national guard documents as the real thing.

Tell ya what.

Find a elected democrat shitting on the war records of George HW Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, Alan West and David Petraeus. And I'll find you elected Republicans who have done just that.

Including Bob Dole, who said there were "questions" about Kerry's war record, and Alan West, who called Democrats, some of who served, communists. And leave us not forget Joe Walsh..who made light of Duckworth's record in Iraq.

1..2..3..GO!
I didn't say elected Democrats I said the left they are not the same thing just as the right wing as you said is not elected republicans. I also can't help but notice how you skipped right past the Dan Rather part of my post now why is that could it be because that also happened in the 2004 election the same one that had the Kerry swiftboating?

The right wing shits on veterans they don't agree with politically. Be it Jack Murtha, Charlie Rangel, Jim Webb, Joe Sestak, Chris Dodd, Ted Kennedy, Wesley Clark, and Gray Davis. Even Colin Powell and Chuck Hagel are in their sites.

Much like the left did with George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, Alan West David Petreaus I'm sure you all remember the General betrayus ad in fact the left was not very fond of Colin Powell until he backed Obama I even seem to recall liberal Danny boy Rather trying to pass off fake national guard documents as the real thing.
Funny. I don't remember a well funded smear campaign anything like the swift boat effort. Did I miss something?
Perhaps you have some links to democratic attacks of the military service of those on the list you just posted. I remember none.

Now West, on the other hand, was an easy target. Just a complete nut case. But still, I have seen no attacks on his military service. Got any???
Really you don't remember Dan Rather and memeogate funny because that happened in the very same election as the swiftboat ads I would call a lead anchor of a nightly news network putting out a story with faked documents as real is a very good smear campaign. I think we both know we would have seen a very well funded smear campaign from the Kerry camp based on that if Rather and CBS had not gotten caught.

Last edited:
wow! 5 people at Move On and the whole Democratic party and all Liberals get slandered?

Just demonstrating how it goes both ways, Dainty.

Dainty? You still have a hard-on for Dante? That was ages ago. Move on...:lol:

John Forbes Kerry Decorated American Combat Veteran

Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crew mates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false.

everything else is politics

:eusa_angel:

No individual who was present that day has disputed Kerry's version of events, nor suggested that he did not earn the Silver Star.

:cool:

It kills most of the Vietnam 'Era' vets at USMB that Kerry actually saw combat and was awarded medals for bravery and heroism

, to the people from when he came home and betrayed and testified against his fellow military members he will always be looked at as a traitor

But most of you don't care about that because he is a DEMOCRAT

Navy Inspector General report on medals:

In September 2004, Vice Admiral Ronald A. Route, the Navy Inspector General, completed a review of Kerry's combat medals, initiated at the request of Judicial Watch. In a memo to the Secretary of the Navy, Gordon England, Route stated:

“ Our examination found that existing documentation regarding the Silver Star, Bronze Star and Purple Heart medals indicates the awards approval process was properly followed. In particular, the senior officers who awarded the medals were properly delegated authority to do so. In addition, we found that they correctly followed the procedures in place at the time for approving these awards

Conducting any additional review regarding events that took place over 30 years ago would not be productive. The passage of time would make reconstruction of the facts and circumstances unreliable, and would not allow the information gathered to be considered in the context of the time in which the events took place.

Our review also considered the fact that Senator Kerry's post-active duty activities were public and that military and civilian officials were aware of his actions at the time. For these reasons, I have determined that Senator Kerry's awards were properly approved and will take no further action in this matter.

John Kerry military service controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I personally think the worst example of the right-wing, Chickenhawk, character assassination machine was when the Bush team turned on John McCain in 2000.

McCain is a certifiable American hero who endured years of captivity in the notorious Hanoi Hilton. Yet, that didn't stop Team Bush from accusing him of gaining favors from his jailers or calling him a traitor. They even went so far as to accuse him of fathering a half black child.

And, who dared question McCain's patriotism? George Bush, who deliberately avoided Vietnam by hiding out in the National Guard and not even keeping up the pretense of attending drills; Rush Limbaugh of pimpled-ass fame; Dick Cheney who said he had "other priorities at the time;" Tom Delay who WANTED to go to Vietnam but couldn't because minorities had all the slots filled.

It was a disgusting display of perfidy, dishonor and cowardice.

What they did to Max Clelland was inexcusable too.

The "American" Left considers our veterans "Right wing extremists"

Can you believe that?

They even put it in writing

Can you believe that?

I suppose you're referring to the Justice Department memo about the possibility of combat veteran's becoming radicalized and posing a threat, right?

Unfortunately, that's proven true in the past and Timothy McViegh is the prime example. Another would be to look at the birth of criminal motorcycle gangs like the Hell's Angel's. That was started by a group of disaffected Veteran's of WWII who could not readjust to society.

The sad fact is that war does affect people, and some of them are affected negatively. Couple that with the type of training and experience combat Veteran's have and it really can become a toxic mix in a small number of cases.

The point is that it's prudent to be aware of that.

Can you believe that?

I suppose you're referring to the Justice Department memo about the possibility of combat veteran's becoming radicalized and posing a threat, right?

Unfortunately, that's proven true in the past and Timothy McViegh is the prime example. Another would be to look at the birth of criminal motorcycle gangs like the Hell's Angel's. That was started by a group of disaffected Veteran's of WWII who could not readjust to society.

The sad fact is that war does affect people, and some of them are affected negatively. Couple that with the type of training and experience combat Veteran's have and it really can become a toxic mix in a small number of cases.

No, honey buns, that was Obama's Homeland Security Department

Can you believe that?

in bizarro world, frank... in bizarro world.

in bizarro world, frank... in bizarro world.

http://www.wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

(U//FOUO) Rightwing Extremism:
Current Economic and Political
Climate Fueling Resurgence in
Radicalization and Recruitment

That help?

Politically, I can't stand John Kerry; just another democrat Obama worshiping limousine liberal.

But to attack his vietnam war record is beyond despicable.

Especially when it comes from fellow VNV vets. :mad:

Kerry was part of the brown-water navy and in command of a Swift boat.

Swift boats were in constant action and engaged in many fire fights; mainly from ambushes.

And the casualty rate for crew members was extremely high.

Hate him for his politics.......that's fine.

But he is a decorated war hero who should be thanked for his servive to our nation. :cool:

Politically, I can't stand John Kerry; just another democrat Obama worshiping limousine liberal.

But to attack his vietnam war record is beyond despicable.

Especially when it comes from fellow VNV vets. :mad:

Kerry was part of the brown-water navy and in command of a Swift boat.

Swift boats were in constant action and engaged in many fire fights; mainly from ambushes.

And the casualty rate for crew members was extremely high.

Hate him for his politics.......that's fine.

But he is a decorated war hero who should be thanked for his servive to our nation. :cool:

well sorry, but a lot of people from back then see him as a traitor to the military and his fellow military men and women and that he served with a ulterior motive behind it..that is just how it IS

Forum List

Back