John Forbes Kerry Decorated American Combat Veteran

The right wing shits on veterans they don't agree with politically. Be it Jack Murtha, Charlie Rangel, Jim Webb, Joe Sestak, Chris Dodd, Ted Kennedy, Wesley Clark, and Gray Davis. Even Colin Powell and Chuck Hagel are in their sites.

I always find it comical when limbaugh and his types criticize Kerry's service in Vietnam. How did limbaugh get out of going to Vietnam?

I find it comical that anyone would feel that service in Vietnam, or anywhere else, would automatically qualify them to be Sec. of State.

Everyone knows that Obama has set the standard much higher than this.

You must have remained married to Bill Clinton while he was getting a blow-job from a white house intern to be Sec of State.

John Forbes Kerry Decorated American Combat Veteran...
...and traitorus scumbag lier.

Until the navy issues a bulletin saying they made a mistake with Kerry's awards, I will believe Kerry was a hero. I also believed Dole was a hero as was Audie Murphy and no swift boaters or their ilk would change my mind about any of them.

The right wing shits on veterans they don't agree with politically. Be it Jack Murtha, Charlie Rangel, Jim Webb, Joe Sestak, Chris Dodd, Ted Kennedy, Wesley Clark, and Gray Davis. Even Colin Powell and Chuck Hagel are in their sites.

Much like the left did with George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, Alan West David Petreaus I'm sure you all remember the General betrayus ad in fact the left was not very fond of Colin Powell until he backed Obama I even seem to recall liberal Danny boy Rather trying to pass off fake national guard documents as the real thing.

Much like the left did with George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, Alan West David Petreaus I'm sure you all remember the General betrayus ad in fact the left was not very fond of Colin Powell until he backed Obama I even seem to recall liberal Danny boy Rather trying to pass off fake national guard documents as the real thing.

the anti-military left is so small as to be considered neutered. No liberals or Democrats of any consequence that I know of ever questioned the military service and heroism of George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, or David Petreaus.

Alan West is a :cuckoo: but no one questioned his military service...until he went postal on the C-in-C

moveon_Petraeus_NYTad_228.jpg

wow! 5 people at Move On and the whole Democratic party and all Liberals get slandered?
Oh yeah, it was Democrats and Liberals who were sticking up for the General

next
:laugh2:

Funny. I don't remember a well funded smear campaign anything like the swift boat effort. Did I miss something?
Perhaps you have some links to democratic attacks of the military service of those on the list you just posted. I remember none.

Now West, on the other hand, was an easy target. Just a complete nut case. But still, I have seen no attacks on his military service. Got any???

Tell ya what.

Find a elected democrat shitting on the war records of George HW Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, Alan West and David Petraeus. And I'll find you elected Republicans who have done just that.

Including Bob Dole, who said there were "questions" about Kerry's war record, and Alan West, who called Democrats, some of who served, communists. And leave us not forget Joe Walsh..who made light of Duckworth's record in Iraq.

1..2..3..GO!

the anti-military left is so small as to be considered neutered. No liberals or Democrats of any consequence that I know of ever questioned the military service and heroism of George H.W. Bush, Bob Dole, John McCain, or David Petreaus.

Alan West is a :cuckoo: but no one questioned his military service...until he went postal on the C-in-C
Selective memory is a wonderful thing.

Were their decorations or service questioned or was it their decisions as military leaders?

Forum List

Back