John Forbes Kerry Decorated American Combat Veteran

W
There was nothing "unjust" about our participation in the Vietnam war.
Kerry never had many friends or comrades in arms and those he lost were probably as a result of his contemptable behavior.
The average Brownie Scout troop has more balls than kerry could even dream of.

:cuckoo: tell me you don't have military disability = scam

Why would it matter?...

exactly...why?

We expect Navy officers to behave in an honorable way and Kerry was in a position where he could recommend himself for a medal and reasonably be assured that his recommendation would be acknowledged. It doesn't take an expert in Military affairs to determine that at least one and most likely two of Kerry's self recommended Hearts were not authorized. Kerry put himself in for the award when he threw a grenade into a cache of rice and was stung in the ass by a fragment of rice or the grenade. Self inflicted wounds are not authorized. Another Heart was self recommended for a "wound" that didn't even require a band aid when a mine went off in the river and Kerry was stung in the finger. His self recommended Silver Star is an embarrassment.
You don't have the facts straight.

Self-inflicted wounds can, depending on the circumstances, qualify for a PH. Bob Dole's 1st PH is a perfect example of this.

The two things you mention regarding Kerry's PH (the rice and mine) were actually on the same day, and resulted in one PH. There is no evidence whatsoever that Kerry "self recommended" himself for that award. Furthermore, I don't think you can do that.

It is a fact that Kerry did not recommend himself for the Silver Star. His commander did that. No one involved has ever said Kerry recommended himself for that award. No one.

Doug Reese

:clap2:

"I was shot in the blooming arse by a grain of rice" -- JFK

Last edited:
John Kerry manipulated four months and a few papercuts into being a decorated combat veteran. No he disgusts real combat veterans.

He came back from Vietnam and sided with the enemy, that's why he's a hero of the Left

Lying Scumbag

john_kerry_winter_soldier.jpg

John Kerry manipulated four months and a few papercuts into being a decorated combat veteran. No he disgusts real combat veterans.

Not according to decorated combat veterans who fought alongside Lt. Kerry

How dare you call the combat veterans who were awarded medals alongside Kerry, liars

You have no respect for American combat vetearns

Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crew mates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false.

everything else is politics

:eusa_angel:

No individual who was present that day has disputed Kerry's version of events, nor suggested that he did not earn the Silver Star.

... and all around scumbag piece of anti-American shit.

You conveniently left off that part.

Not according to decorated combat veterans who fought alongside Lt. Kerry

How dare you call the combat veterans who were awarded medals alongside Kerry, liars

You have no respect for American combat vetearns

Defenders of John Kerry's service record, including nearly all of his former crew mates, have stated that SBVT's allegations are false.

everything else is politics

:eusa_angel:

No individual who was present that day has disputed Kerry's version of events, nor suggested that he did not earn the Silver Star.

Respect? I don't even know what a vetearn is.

Forum List

Back