Joe Scarborough is an Idiot Young People Support Conservative Agenda

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party. Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life. Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters
People grow up. Liberals can’t.
Joe Scarborough: The Republican Party 'Is Headed the Way of the Whig Party' | Breitbart

Last edited:
The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party. Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life. Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters
They also don't want the right's bigotry. A much higher priority for them.

Really...how is the right bigoted? Or are they saying “people should take responsibility for their own actions?” Conservatives call that “personal responsibility.” Democrats call that “victimization.”

Your new forum name is Archie Bunker. :itsok: Millennials want jobs, money, a future, you know the things no Dem is offering.

“Fucking Republican assholes...I’m gonna put a vagina on my head and scream at the sky. Let me run the country...everyone will have free stuff.”
- Alexandrea Ocasio Cortez

Your new forum name is Archie Bunker. :itsok: Millennials want jobs, money, a future, you know the things no Dem is offering.
10 years those things have been improving. Millennials oppose a whoring old queen wrecking our trade and foreign policies, and imposing totalitarian conservative theocracy on us. When they're old, scared, and dying, THEN you can claim millennials.

“Fucking Republican assholes...I’m gonna put a vagina on my head and scream at the sky. Let me run the country...everyone will have free stuff.”
- Alexandrea Ocasio Cortez

And the left doesn't seem to realize how bat shit crazy they have become.

10 years those things have been improving. Millennials oppose a whoring old queen wrecking our trade and foreign policies, and imposing totalitarian conservative theocracy on us. When they're old, scared, and dying, THEN you can claim millennials.

First I'll laugh at you :auiqs.jpg: then point out if things were so awesome during Obama's 8 years then why did Dem's lose the House, the Senate, and the White House? But but but...but? Yeah I know. :auiqs.jpg:

First I'll laugh at you :auiqs.jpg: then point out if things were so awesome during Obama's 8 years then why did Dem's lose the House, the Senate, and the White House? But but but...but? Yeah I know. :auiqs.jpg:
Because a black man being President made you inbreds THAT much more susceptible to propaganda.

Because a black man being President made you inbreds THAT much more susceptible to propaganda.
Obama could not have won the Presidency without white voters you racist idiot.

Obama was half white :itsok:

i am still convinced that Morning Joe came from planet Uranus and his alien friends are still on the way to take him back

You have made zero point. Care to try again?

You have made zero point. Care to try again?

Dem's only elected the first half black president.

Joe Scarborough: The Republican Party 'Is Headed the Way of the Whig Party' | Breitbart

Reuters/Ipsos also says Cruz is trailing in Texas. I guess you agree.

The problem is women are turning against Republicans and this will hurt the party for a long time to come. Scarborough is fight. The Republicans are pissing everyone off but white males. Even teenage girls are criticizing Republicans for their cavalier attitude towards the sexual assault of Dr Ford. Schedule a vote even before the hearing Thursday. They are saying this is just a hiccup.

Forum List

Back