Joe Scarborough is an Idiot Young People Support Conservative Agenda

The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party. Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life. Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters
People grow up. Liberals can’t.
Joe Scarborough: The Republican Party 'Is Headed the Way of the Whig Party' | Breitbart
I just hope Joe's beetch is past breeding age.

The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party. Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life. Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Exclusive: Democrats lose ground with millennials - Reuters/Ipsos poll | Reuters
They also don't want the right's bigotry. A much higher priority for them.
Really...how is the right bigoted? Or are they saying “people should take responsibility for their own actions?” Conservatives call that “personal responsibility.” Democrats call that “victimization.”

Essentially what you are saying is drop dead. It has nothing to do with personal responsibility. People like you use the phrase to tell people to drop dead. I believe in compassionate conservatism not the Darwinist conservatism you believe in.

Your new forum name is Archie Bunker. :itsok: Millennials want jobs, money, a future, you know the things no Dem is offering.
10 years those things have been improving. Millennials oppose a whoring old queen wrecking our trade and foreign policies, and imposing totalitarian conservative theocracy on us. When they're old, scared, and dying, THEN you can claim millennials.

First I'll laugh at you :auiqs.jpg: then point out if things were so awesome during Obama's 8 years then why did Dem's lose the House, the Senate, and the White House? But but but...but? Yeah I know. :auiqs.jpg:
Because a black man being President made you inbreds THAT much more susceptible to propaganda.

Obama was half white :itsok:
So is chicken shit half white.

The Democratic Party’s handling of of Kavanaugh has only highlighted the emotional and political instability within Democratic Party.
It's Democrat Party to you and your fellow nutters, not Democratic Party.

Young people graduating college don’t want the lack of free speech, white privileged lunacy, and campus stupidity to follow them out as they start a new life.
Wait a minute! I thought that is exactly what colleges are indoctrinating their student body to think, no?

Democratic Party will go the way of the Whig Party.
Only in your dreams.

Had to go all the way back to April to did that up, huh? LOL.

Joe Scarborough: The Republican Party 'Is Headed the Way of the Whig Party' | Breitbart
breitbart?

BBBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Or are they saying “people should take responsibility for their own actions?”
Absolutely not. Their most consistent mantra thus far is that people should not be held responsible for their actions.
You mean the principle that they are innocent until proven guilty. And scumbags like you believe they are guilty until proven innocent. You don't fool people by using deceptive wording.

Or are they saying “people should take responsibility for their own actions?”
Absolutely not. Their most consistent mantra thus far is that people should not be held responsible for their actions.
Explain

He can't.
I mean how can he explain Eddie Edwards the black Republican calling for students to take "responsibility" for their own student loans.
Saying they knew what they were getting into when they took on the loans.
I wonder if thats the kind of "responsibility" black fag is referring to?

Your first part is a false claim...and your second part is just wrong.

Your new forum name is Archie Bunker. :itsok: Millennials want jobs, money, a future, you know the things no Dem is offering.
10 years those things have been improving. Millennials oppose a whoring old queen wrecking our trade and foreign policies, and imposing totalitarian conservative theocracy on us. When they're old, scared, and dying, THEN you can claim millennials.
Your statement proves liberals are out of touch and easily manipulated by liberal media and George Soros.

One half of millennials are female. Is there any logical reason that they would buy what "conservatives" are trying to sell to them?

First I'll laugh at you :auiqs.jpg: then point out if things were so awesome during Obama's 8 years then why did Dem's lose the House, the Senate, and the White House? But but but...but? Yeah I know. :auiqs.jpg:
Because a black man being President made you inbreds THAT much more susceptible to propaganda.

After Trump's eight years, I'd love to vote for Ben Carson. It is a win for you too because you could make fun of his appearance.

The GOP has not sat down at the table and had any meaningful dialogue with Americans who are female. Nothing. They have just run away. It's been pathetic. There are other issues, to be sure: foreign policy, healthcare, the environment. But female Americans are quite aware that we have been shut out, and never listened to in a respectful environment. GOP men have not been respectful in any sense. They are just going with some male-supremacist thing, pushed by some patriarchal penis-worshiping cults that they are in bed with.

Think that my using the term "penis worshiping" is crazy? This is EXACTLY what is at issue here.

The GOP has not sat down at the table and had any meaningful dialogue with Americans who are female. Nothing. They have just run away. It's been pathetic. There are other issues, to be sure: foreign policy, healthcare, the environment. But female Americans are quite aware that we have been shut out, and never listened to in a respectful environment. GOP men have not been respectful in any sense. They are just going with some male-supremacist thing, pushed by some patriarchal penis-worshiping cults that they are in bed with.

Think that my using the term "penis worshiping" is crazy? This is EXACTLY what is at issue here.

WTF?

WTF?

So you can't actually have an intelligent conversation with women about issues affecting women. This is typical GOP. Gutless.
So you can't even admit that your cults have rules limiting leadership/policy-making positions to persons with penises.

Do you deny that these things occur?

Why don't you take a dip into reality?

WTF?

Question....how many pussy hats do you own?
And is one or more of them way to tight?

WTF?

The answer is none.

Question for you: had you had any sexual experience before you placed the ring on your bride's finger and made your promises to her? Did she welcome into her bed on her wedding night a man who remained pure and unsullied to give his special gift to her?

WTF?

The answer is none.

Question for you: had you had any sexual experience before you placed the ring on your bride's finger and made your promises to her? Did she welcome into her bed on her wedding night a man who remained pure and unsullied to give his special gift to her?

Of course I had.
I sure as hell wasnt a virgin at 23.

WTF?

The answer is none.

Of course I had.

But you "conservative" guys are the ones who keep barking about women, "religion," "morality." Bark. Bark. Bark Your "friends" are the ones who stand for "purity." But only for female people. What is going on here? I have no doubt that you did not offer your wife your "pure" body for her pleasure. I actually never expected it.

I'm asking what the "purity" and "virginity" thing is about with respect to females and religion. It obviously has nothing to do with a supreme being. If your wife had slept with an entire regiment before you two were married, and even during your marriage, why can't she just get up and do the swaggart/vitter "Jesus has forgiven me" thing, and then everyone just lets it all go?

Anything you did before marriage, your wife has obviously let it go. Whatever she did before her marriage to you, I hope that you have let it go.

WTF?

The answer is none.

Of course I had.

But you "conservative" guys are the ones who keep barking about women, "religion," "morality." Bark. Bark. Bark Your "friends" are the ones who stand for "purity." But only for female people. What is going on here? I have no doubt that you did not offer your wife your "pure" body for her pleasure. I actually never expected it.

I'm asking what the "purity" and "virginity" thing is about with respect to females and religion. It obviously has nothing to do with a supreme being. If your wife had slept with an entire regiment before you two were married, and even during your marriage, why can't she just get up and do the swaggart/vitter "Jesus has forgiven me" thing, and then everyone just lets it all go?

Anything you did before marriage, your wife has obviously let it go. Whatever she did before her marriage to you, I hope that you have let it go.

You've made the mistake of thinking I'm hardcore religious .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back